Asian Pussy. Flushing vs Manhattan

Not necessarily…
There are lots of places I see as I drive through different towns in both Nassau and Western Suffolk..
Many of them advertise ( in plain sight) foot spa,massage etc etc..All I need is one of them to convert to a FS anything goes ( or almost anything) and I’ll be the first on line..
The drive to Flushing is getting old… Traffic is getting worse.. What used to be a 30 minute ride for me is now either side of 60 minutes
Traffic is crazy. But I don’t want to wonder if i will get. FS. Longisland places walk on eggshells. I make it a point to avoid rush hour and Chinese lessons pay Huge dividends

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not necessarily…
There are lots of places I see as I drive through different towns in both Nassau and Western Suffolk..
Many of them advertise ( in plain sight) foot spa,massage etc etc..All I need is one of them to convert to a FS anything goes ( or almost anything) and I’ll be the first on line..
The drive to Flushing is getting old… Traffic is getting worse.. What used to be a 30 minute ride for me is now either side of 60 minutes
Are you reading reviews?
There are plenty of FS places on LI.
There were reviews of at least three places on Long Beach Road in Oceanside that are not hiding and offer FS, I believe one was bbfs.

There is the place in Westbury.

And of course everyone's favorite in Plainview on OCR

These places might not be on Par with the Manhattan places, no TS, or anything like that but surely they are as good if not better than Flushing?

Maybe someone with more experience can comment, as I'm just going by what I read.

Are you reading reviews?
There were reviews of at least three places on Long Beach Road in Oceanside that are not hiding and offer FS, I believe one was bbfs.

These places might not be on Par with the Manhattan places, no TS, or anything like that but surely they are as good if not better than Flushing?

Maybe someone with more experience can comment, as I'm just going by what I read.
I have gone to and reviewed a couple places in Flushing, as well as Commack and Oceanside…

One place in Flushing advertises here and what you see is what you get. ( the gals)

The other establishments do not, nor do they offer table showers, which is what I prefer.. I also consider them somewhat dingy

Are you reading reviews?

the place in Plainvew OCR has been FS for perhaps 10 years (I can pesonally vouch for that).

Other places in Hicksville have been FS and around even longer.

As I posted here, unless the place does something stupid on selecting their location, and causing neighboring businesses or community to get their panties in a bunch, i.e., "investigated in response community complaints", they don't get shut down.

I'll venture to guess the ladies in Manhattan have a better grasp of english in general compared to the ones in Flushing. Easier for them to cater to non-Asian clients.
I don't blame people for thinking that, as it makes logical sense. The truth though is that both areas have their fair share of English speakers and non-speakers. Partly this is because the ladies are all part of a giant pool of talent that is just getting moved about in various parts of NYC and the surrounding areas. Like a certain percentage of the ladies in any area are permanent workers for whatever establishment they work for. Yhat is not to say that all places will have x amount of girls as permanent fixtures, for some places all the ladies they have will be permanent for some other places all will be travelers. The travelers just move from one location to another within the greater NY area. So those ladies visit places in all the boroughs and parts of NJ and CT. Doing short stints in any establishment. Sometimes just a couple days sometimes weeks. A smaller number will even come from as far as California, Massachusetts or Florida, where they actually reside. You'll find them in both Manhattan and Flushing, as well as various other spots around town.

I don't blame people for thinking that, as it makes logical sense. The truth though is that both areas have their fair share of English speakers and non-speakers. Partly this is because the ladies are all part of a giant pool of talent that is just getting moved about in various parts of NYC and the surrounding areas. Like a certain percentage of the ladies in any area are permanent workers for whatever establishment they work for. Yhat is not to say that all places will have x amount of girls as permanent fixtures, for some places all the ladies they have will be permanent for some other places all will be travelers. The travelers just move from one location to another within the greater NY area. So those ladies visit places in all the boroughs and parts of NJ and CT. Doing short stints in any establishment. Sometimes just a couple days sometimes weeks. A smaller number will even come from as far as California, Massachusetts or Florida, where they actually reside. You'll find them in both Manhattan and Flushing, as well as various other spots around town.
And when they know their craft you don’t need to say much.

There is a list that circulates. You will get calls from places you never called
It just happened for me last week. I got a text from a number I hadn't communicated with before. The English was bad, so I figured it was an AMP place. Got sent a link to a site that was using the standard format most FlushingIncall AMPs use. Followed through hoping the pictures were in the ballpark. Definitely just representative but closer than I would have hoped for. Unfortunately when I went in person I was asked not to write reviews, they are scared of the heat. Which is why they only allow Asians, but I got to be an exception. I have no idea who gave them my burner number, but glad they got it. I did ask but PPS said he only works with the number on the website not the one that originally reached out to me. So has to be the network thing like the everyone has been talking about.

Each organization is run differently. There are big-time operators and there are small-time operators that are behind the various shop(s).

An elite shop, with a high price tag and exemplar service requires a commitment by an attractive young girl
willing to do almost anything for a premium price.

Some Asians avoid western men like the plague. They will stick to Flushing and Brooklyn and be comfortable servicing like-minded men at bargain prices.

In some Asian countries, there are at least 7 tiers of prostitution, ranging from the common street girl, to the high-end well-paid show-girl quality.

In New York, you can see a variety of tiers and will always have access to the very lowest and the higher levels. The middle levels tiers, the westerner will find it extremely difficult to have access to.

It just happened for me last week. I got a text from a number I hadn't communicated with before. The English was bad, so I figured it was an AMP place. Got sent a link to a site that was using the standard format most FlushingIncall AMPs use. Followed through hoping the pictures were in the ballpark. Definitely just representative but closer than I would have hoped for. Unfortunately when I went in person I was asked not to write reviews, they are scared of the heat. Which is why they only allow Asians, but I got to be an exception. I have no idea who gave them my burner number, but glad they got it. I did ask but PPS said he only works with the number on the website not the one that originally reached out to me. So has to be the network thing like the everyone has been talking about.
Indeed. Many places like this now. Once you are trusted you’re golden

Each organization is run differently. There are big-time operators and there are small-time operators that are behind the various shop(s).

An elite shop, with a high price tag and exemplar service requires a commitment by an attractive young girl

Some Asians avoid western men like the plague. They will stick to Flushing and Brooklyn and be comfortable servicing like-minded men at bargain prices.

In some Asian countries, there are at least 7 tiers of prostitution, ranging from the common street girl, to the high-end well-paid show-girl quality.

In New York, you can see a variety of tiers and will always have access to the very lowest and the higher levels. The middle levels tiers, the westerner will find it extremely difficult to have access to.
The middle is the sweet spot. Brush up on your Chinese so you can text with fluency puts them at ease.

With the exception of the language barrier, why do you think some of the Flushing Amp’s ( both high and lower end) will not see Caucasian men

With the exception of the language barrier, why do you think some of the Flushing Amp’s ( both high and lower end) will not see Caucasian men

Correction: Maybe I was not clear. I apologize.

I never said “high-end” will discriminate. High-end will accept all graciously. It is a totally different mindset. Namely: For the big bucks, we endure all with a smile.

And, the low-end, your street girls, are serfs of the earth. They accept all with the same gratitude.

We are focusing on the, as @Bricktop termed it, “THE SWEET SPOT,” that ever-so-lovely middle level of young Asian purebred.

Because the working class Traditional Asian man goes to his brothels, gets the job done and moves on. He is Asian; she is Asian. It is not an exotic experience. It is a sexual experience.

They are from the same culture. So, he doesn’t write about it and talk about it in public forums, and endlessly obsess and broadcast his triumphs and call undue attention to his brothel, advertising it like the next best fried chicken joint.

That particular tier of middle-level prostitute, and owner, doesn’t want the fame and attention that the high-priced girl and owner in a top-tier shop is willing to suffer as a trade-off for the much higher rate.

I mean it is much more money on the higher level. And the Wall Street Boys who “wipe their asses with hundred dollar bills” donate that same currency as a tip.

Some Asian women, despite the popular belief, prefer the familiarity of an Asian man, the quality that she grew up with in her own country, as their sentiments and customs are the same and also there is the trust factor.

Some brothel owners are quite willing to stay small and still make a great dollar, promising his/her staff “Asian only customers” for a longer period of time, than to open up a spectacular pink luxury high profile boutique with her alias name emblazoned on the internet for all to see, with its days numbered.

I am talking about @Bricktop ‘s “the sweet spot,” that middle territory of fresh young sweet ladies that are not grimed from the street nor spoiled by fame bestowed by western men who are still overly intrigued and fixated by the stark difference in femininity between the rice-fed versus meat-fed female anatomy.

I have gone to Flushing spots where the owner had two different rooms. I assumed, because he was Asian, and because I took his number off an Asian listing, that the girls would be Asian. And, they were. But as he made clear, “They are not for you. They only go with Asian men.” He teased me and then closed the door with me salivating. And, in the same apartment, he opened the western girl room. Because I suffer from “Asian Fever,” I passed, thinking he would relent. He merely said “sorry, goodbye.” I started “But…” and the door was closed in my face.

But, you are right, owning the language gets you a lot further along than not. Not only because you can communicate in their tongue, but also because to learn their language, you somehow understand and accept their culture.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Correction: Maybe I was not clear. I apologize.

I never said “high-end” will discriminate. High-end will accept all graciously. It is a totally different mindset. Namely: For the big bucks, we endure all with a smile.

And, the low-end, your street girls, are serfs of the earth. They accept all with the same gratitude.

We are focusing on the, as @Bricktop termed it, “THE SWEET SPOT,” that ever-so-lovely middle level of young Asian purebred.

Because the working class Traditional Asian man goes to his brothels, gets the job done and moves on. He is Asian; she is Asian. It is not an exotic experience. It is a sexual experience.

They are from the same culture. So, he doesn’t write about it and talk about it in public forums, and endlessly obsess and broadcast his triumphs and call undue attention to his brothel, advertising it like the next best fried chicken joint.

That particular tier of middle-level prostitute, and owner, doesn’t want the fame and attention that the high-priced girl and owner in a top-tier shop is willing to suffer as a trade-off for the much higher rate.

I mean it is much more money on the higher level. And the Wall Street Boys who “wipe their asses with hundred dollar bills” donate that same currency as a tip.

Some Asian women, despite the popular belief, prefer the familiarity of an Asian man, the quality that she grew up with in her own country, as their sentiments and customs are the same and also there is the trust factor.

Some brothel owners are quite willing to stay small and still make a great dollar, promising his/her staff “Asian only customers” for a longer period of time, than to open up a spectacular pink luxury high profile boutique with her alias name emblazoned on the internet for all to see, with its days numbered.

I am talking about @Bricktop ‘s “the sweet spot,” that middle territory of fresh young sweet ladies that are not grimed from the street nor spoiled by fame bestowed by western men who are still overly intrigued and fixated by the stark difference in femininity between the rice-fed versus meat-fed female anatomy.

I have gone to Flushing spots where the owner had two different rooms. I assumed, because he was Asian, and because I took his number off an Asian listing, that the girls would be Asian. And, they were. But as he made clear, “They are not for you. They only go with Asian men.” He teased me and then closed the door with me salivating. And, in the same apartment, he opened the western girl room. Because I suffer from “Asian Fever,” I passed, thinking he would relent. He merely said “sorry, goodbye.” I started “But…” and the door was closed in my face.

But, you are right, owning the language gets you a lot further along than not. Not only because you can communicate in their tongue, but also because to learn their language, you somehow understand and accept their culture.
@mugi the first ten paragraphs were probably the most interesting I've read from you. A very good explanation of Asian only amps.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Phew, what a relief!!! I thought it might get trashed in the “Useless Rants and Musings of Lunatic Mugi” receptacle.”
Well, I was contemplating putting the rest of the post there.
You lost/ infuriated me with the rice fed vs meat fed comment

Lol lol :) :)

Even in Manhattan, AMPs are spreading out to the point where I don't feel the need to go up to K-town by pokler anymore but that was not the case when I started mongering a decade ago. I am down by the Union Sq area and I can name half a dozen places within a 10 min walk
Aside from Ktown, lots of places in the Park Ave/6th Ave 45th to 50th St area that when i worked near GCT, went to all time... using KTown only when the LIRR shuts down before i even got the chance to be stuck between Jamaica and Hicksville for hours

It's not just Caucasian, it's all non-East Asian. So even Southeast Asians will get denied if they are little too dark. Had this happen to a Philippino and Korean monger. I get Mugi's point about culture. It's also a bit about exclusivity. Ive been with more than a few girls that work both Asian only places and Foreign friendly ones. Even tried to get them to hook me up but they said it just wasn't allowed at the Asian only places. The ones with a good grasp of English mentioned culture familiarity, like Mugi said, also language and perceived safety/comfort being motives for the ladies. For the guys though some mentioned it was about exclusivity, not having to share or deal with "foreigners". Its just that usual bias that everyone falls for to an extent. Granted it's not all their clients thinking like that but it's enough when you are in an area like flushing. An important aspect if the girl is there to make money and many of these Asian only places get way more traffic than the Foreign friendly ones. At least that's what I was told. So some chicks prefer to be open to foreigners more so because the place can be less busy and work less taxing through a full day. Others will go for the money. Just another factor I've heard about not the full story ofcourse.