Asian Pussy. Flushing vs Manhattan

pokler

Power Bottom
Just wondering why you guys go all way to Flushing when many places in the city offer same quality of girls and service at same price.
Is it just a matter of logistics , you are closer to Flushing ?

Just wondering why you guys go all way to Flushing when many places in the city offer same quality of girls and service at same price.
It's more about logistics, concentration, and in some cases specific ladies. For many its just easier to get to Flushing, not everyone lives in or commutes to Manhattan. Also much of the AMP mongering crowd in Flushing are Asian males, which makes sense given the location. They know of theses places via word of mouth or advertising within there own community. It's more of a norm in the parts they're from, which is why there are seemingly so many in such a small area. Some guys are ballsy enough to stroll several block dipping in and out of places until they find the one they want.

It's more about logistics, concentration, and in some cases specific ladies. For many its just easier to get to Flushing, not everyone lives in or commutes to Manhattan. Also much of the AMP mongering crowd in Flushing are Asian males, which makes sense given the location. They know of theses places via word of mouth or advertising within there own community. It's more of a norm in the parts they're from, which is why there are seemingly so many in such a small area. Some guys are ballsy enough to stroll several block dipping in and out of places until they find the one they want.
Wonder how hard it’s for an American to get into a Chinese place? I have one in mind that I’m thinking of trying.

pokler

Power Bottom
I live at ground zero for mongering . Midtown near Empire State Building. Places all around so no need for Flushing .

Yoyo

I saw a lot of good reviews about Yoyo @ Hudson star, I was already in Jersey for the weekend and heading home on Sunday. On my way home I booked an appointment and when I arrived and did the sanitize hand spray. I was taken to the room where I started to undress and wait for the famous Yoyo.

She came in wearing a pink mini dress with lace and I could see she was not wearing any panties. She led me to the shower and got the table ready, I hoped to see her disrobe. She does the cleaning, especially of the ass. Then she pours some liquid and hopes on top for nura to rub her body all over me. She rises me off and asked me to flip, did a really good cleaning and again poured liquid and did her nura, rubbing her tits all over my body and getting some Russian in as well. She rises me off and herself as well.

She hops back on the table and starts an awesome BBBJ. At times she had my eyes rolling, with rimming and BLS. Then all of a sudden, she was on top riding me like she was taming a bull. She got into ACG and went hard until I popped. She washes me off and pours some disinfectant which she claims is used in hospitals on my junk.

We go back in the room and she starts a massage and all of a sudden, the mama's banging on the door yelling something and she goes out to speak to her. She comes in and tells me mamasan double book and Cherry will take care of you. I was getting ready to just leave when Cherry walked in with those huge melons. I didn’t get any extra from Cherry as time was short but she did put my face in those huge tits and tell me next time I need to see her. I ask where she worked before and name a bunch of places in Manhattan.
I will return to see what her service is like but I’m one and done with yoyo. Total damage was $70+$110.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I live at ground zero for mongering . Midtown near Empire State Building. Places all around so no need for Flushing .
Then you understand why guys from Queens and Long Island feel they don't need to use a bridge or tunnel to go into Manhattan to get Asian pussy.
Although the selection seems a lot more upscale. You get what you pay for.

pokler

Power Bottom
Then you understand why guys from Queens and Long Island feel they don't need to use a bridge or tunnel to go into Manhattan to get Asian pussy.
If I lived on Long Island I'd still come to the city for half of my mongering. The extra 2 hrs on LIRR are Justifed by the vastly increased opportunity set .

Even in Manhattan, AMPs are spreading out to the point where I don't feel the need to go up to K-town by pokler anymore but that was not the case when I started mongering a decade ago. I am down by the Union Sq area and I can name half a dozen places within a 10 min walk

pokler

Power Bottom
I miss read your earlier post.

Hey if you prefer one area and don't mind the treck than good for you. For many others, like my self, it saves me 30-40 mins and still get the same sort of ladies. I'm not complaining.
Come on man step up your game.
Of coarse depends on your budget which is no issue for someone like me who wipes his ass with $50 bills .

It’s not easy. With some it takes a long time to earn trust. Persistence and politeness will work in your favor
Truth. I've been trying to get in to two Asian only places after finding out they will accept you if you are referred from within their trusted network but not if you call from the ads.

Truth. I've been trying to get in to two Asian only places after finding out they will accept you if you are referred from within their trusted network but not if you call from the ads.
My experience has been it depends on how new the place is. New locations trying to build up their clientele will go much easier on the screening if at all.

Although I don't live exactly at exit 49 (Rt110) I'm close. From exit 49 to Flushing including parking is just over 30 min by car if you don't go at rush hour. Sometimes if I can't sleep in the middle of the night I'll hop in my car — under 2 hours round trip including time with the girl. No tolls, no parking problems (if you know Flushing), no LIRR time table etc.
Flushing is a no—brainer if you live on LI.