Asian Pussy. Flushing vs Manhattan

Cost, convenience, variety in addition to hotness

I used to go to flushing more often cuz it used to be $120/$140 for good quality pussy that rotated often. NY SPA were slower in rotation, higher price but do offer GFE.

I was fine going to flushing even though facilities were shittier to me.

these days many flushing spots are just as expensive or even more than Manhattan and girls are not hotter so I see no point unless I happen to be in the area.

Most recently there is a fast house that moved and for $100, I’d tapped that Asian pussy cuz I was in the area but I won’t travel just for that sole purpose.

It’s not about able to wipe your ass with Grant’s face on a piece of paper for me (weird to talk about a Grant giving you a rim job)

it’s more just me wanting variety and get a good pussy for my money at times.

@pokler it really depends. Flushing overall has younger pros. If you can get into the Asian only spots. I used to get into them. Myself Queens is too much of a hassle to go to. So when I hobby I just go to a few places in Manhattan or some cheap Asian pros in motels in Nj or Asian agencies in hotels in NJ. I will say some spots in Manhattan do get younger pros. But overall Flushing gets younger.

Manhattan gets better service oriented girls. But lot of Asian custys seem to not complain that much if they dont get great service or just subpar.

If I lived on Long Island I'd still come to the city for half of my mongering. The extra 2 hrs on LIRR are Justifed by the vastly increased opportunity set .
I live on LI and unless I’m going to see someone very special, ( a high end INDY, for example ) I’ll stay on LI and travel to Flushing for an AMP -
The selection in Manhattan is better, but I do not have the time to hop on the LIRR ..

@pokler it really depends. Flushing overall has younger pros. If you can get into the Asian only spots. I used to get into them. Myself Queens is too much of a hassle to go to. So when I hobby I just go to a few places in Manhattan or some cheap Asian pros in motels in Nj or Asian agencies in hotels in NJ. I will say some spots in Manhattan do get younger pros. But overall Flushing gets younger.

Manhattan gets better service oriented girls. But lot of Asian custys seem to not complain that much if they dont get great service or just subpar.
Funny thing is all the AMP girls in Manhattan live in Queens.

Not as easy as setting it up in the city where you can hide in an apartment building in plain site.
AMPs in the city are like roaches. For every one I can name near me, there's probably 2-3 more I haven't heard about yet... plus unlike the burbs, the LE here have much bigger fish to fry with all high profile craziness going around that people can see in front of them everyday.

Longisland watch everything. Spa traffic in the open on borrowed time
Not necessarily…
There are lots of places I see as I drive through different towns in both Nassau and Western Suffolk..
Many of them advertise ( in plain sight) foot spa,massage etc etc..All I need is one of them to convert to a FS anything goes ( or almost anything) and I’ll be the first on line..
The drive to Flushing is getting old… Traffic is getting worse.. What used to be a 30 minute ride for me is now either side of 60 minutes

pokler

Power Bottom
Not necessarily…
There are lots of places I see as I drive through different towns in both Nassau and Western Suffolk..
Many of them advertise ( in plain sight) foot spa,massage etc etc..All I need is one of them to convert to a FS anything goes ( or almost anything) and I’ll be the first on line..
The drive to Flushing is getting old… Traffic is getting worse.. What used to be a 30 minute ride for me is now either side of 60 minutes

Come in out of the sticks and come to midtown to monger with the big boys.