Asian Pussy. Flushing vs Manhattan

She was not just "a chick" who fell out of the window but a very sweet woman.

I knew her and we talked for sometimes an hour after our session. I saw pictures of her family in China and the family restaurant where she worked with her family. It was not a hole in the wall but a higher end place.

Once (because of an overlap with the time in the morning that I was with her and the time her young son was going to bed) she said to me that it was time to talk to him and would I mind and she face timed him for like 20 minutes. she was very proud of him and she showed me many of the photos she had of him on her phone.

She said that a cop was shaking her down (and some of the other working girls) and she actually filed a complaint with the precinct. This was corroborated in local Chinese press and also in NYT in an article about her after her death.

I saw her a couple of days prior to her death and was on 40th rd talking to the girls there the morning after.

Here is the thing: the cops raided her place of business that had multiple rooms for for the multiple girls doing business there. There were many places on 40th rd open at the time yet her place was the one that got raided. Also, the raid happened with only one LE in the place and by remarkable coincidence she was the only working girl there. Some how, according to the only witness, (the cop in the raid) she "accidentally fell" out of a 3rd story window to the sidewalk below during the one cop raid. The room she used for business had no window in it (I can personally vouch or that) yet somehow she "accidentally fell" out of a window in another part of the place.

Although @TheRicker states that "the cops hit a few more places" but that is not consistent with a statement from top lE who said that they where re-evaluating suspending endorsement methods. I don't recall any other rids on that block for at least a year.
Always wonder what happened to him.

She was not just "a chick" who fell out of the window but a very sweet woman.

I knew her and we talked for sometimes an hour after our session. I saw pictures of her family in China and the family restaurant where she worked with her family. It was not a hole in the wall but a higher end place.

Once (because of an overlap with the time in the morning that I was with her and the time her young son was going to bed) she said to me that it was time to talk to him and would I mind and she face timed him for like 20 minutes. she was very proud of him and she showed me many of the photos she had of him on her phone.

She said that a cop was shaking her down (and some of the other working girls) and she actually filed a complaint with the precinct. This was corroborated in local Chinese press and also in NYT in an article about her after her death.

I saw her a couple of days prior to her death and was on 40th rd talking to the girls there the morning after.

Here is the thing: the cops raided her place of business that had multiple rooms for for the multiple girls doing business there. There were many places on 40th rd open at the time yet her place was the one that got raided. Also, the raid happened with only one LE in the place and by remarkable coincidence she was the only working girl there. Some how, according to the only witness, (the cop in the raid) she "accidentally fell" out of a 3rd story window to the sidewalk below during the one cop raid. The room she used for business had no window in it (I can personally vouch or that) yet somehow she "accidentally fell" out of a window in another part of the place.

Although @TheRicker states that "the cops hit a few more places" but that is not consistent with a statement from top lE who said that they where re-evaluating suspending endorsement methods. I don't recall any other rids on that block for at least a year.
Awful story, terrible.
As I been watching a series on HBO about police corruption its so disturbing. It comes so natural to some like breathing.
"Accidentally" fell out a 3rd story window? A mother risking that, no way. Thrown out more likely. Would love to know what the commanding officer who signed off on that report was thinking.