Asian Pussy. Flushing vs Manhattan

pokler

Power Bottom
I believe you. Unfortunately, I don't know about too many places in flushing. They are too hit or miss for me. I've done so many TOFTT in flushing, I'd rather skip the gamble and know when I'm getting for the same money.
Exactly AND far more LE activity in Flushing .

Exactly AND far more LE activity in Flushing .
WADR, what do you base your statement on?
I haven't heard of LE raid since Cici died during raid in 2017.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...side-the-the-apms.32650/page-253#post-1168096

also I've posted in Flushing thread about girls soliciting within sight and/or earshot of LE on corner of Roosey and Main (a fact as happened to me there).

If you walk anywhere around main, roosey, price and 40thrd many girls are always out openly soliciting.

I've heard of raids on some of the fast houses in JH but that's more of neighborhood complaints as the scene is so blatant. Even there, other than fast houses, the most I've heard is LE shining lights on them from patrol cars during the middle of the night.

WADR, what do you base your statement on?
I haven't heard of LE raid since Cici died during raid in 2017.
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...side-the-the-apms.32650/page-253#post-1168096

also I've posted in Flushing thread about girls soliciting within sight and/or earshot of LE on corner of Roosey and Main (a fact as happened to me there).

If you walk anywhere around main, roosey, price and 40thrd many girls are always out openly soliciting.

I've heard of raids on some of the fast houses in JH but that's more of neighborhood complaints as the scene is so blatant. Even there, other than fast houses, the most I've heard is LE shining lights on them from patrol cars during the middle of the night.
Flushing spots get raided a lot. Dont get it confused lot of these houses hate on each other.

Flushing spots get raided a lot. Dont get it confused lot of these houses hate on each other.
Agreed, everything has slowed since early 2020 for obvious reasons. But I do recall the neighborhood being in an uproar cause about a week or two after that chick fell out of the window, the cops hit a few more places.

Agreed, everything has slowed since early 2020 for obvious reasons. But I do recall the neighborhood being in an uproar cause about a week or two after that chick fell out of the window, the cops hit a few more places.
She was not just "a chick" who fell out of the window but a very sweet woman.

I knew her and we talked for sometimes an hour after our session. I saw pictures of her family in China and the family restaurant where she worked with her family. It was not a hole in the wall but a higher end place.

Once (because of an overlap with the time in the morning that I was with her and the time her young son was going to bed) she said to me that it was time to talk to him and would I mind and she face timed him for like 20 minutes. she was very proud of him and she showed me many of the photos she had of him on her phone.

She said that a cop was shaking her down (and some of the other working girls) and she actually filed a complaint with the precinct. This was corroborated in local Chinese press and also in NYT in an article about her after her death.

I saw her a couple of days prior to her death and was on 40th rd talking to the girls there the morning after.

Here is the thing: the cops raided her place of business that had multiple rooms for for the multiple girls doing business there. There were many places on 40th rd open at the time yet her place was the one that got raided. Also, the raid happened with only one LE in the place and by remarkable coincidence she was the only working girl there. Some how, according to the only witness, (the cop in the raid) she "accidentally fell" out of a 3rd story window to the sidewalk below during the one cop raid. The room she used for business had no window in it (I can personally vouch or that) yet somehow she "accidentally fell" out of a window in another part of the place.

Although @TheRicker states that "the cops hit a few more places" but that is not consistent with a statement from top lE who said that they where re-evaluating suspending endorsement methods. I don't recall any other rids on that block for at least a year.

I knew her and we talked for sometimes an hour after our session. I saw pictures of her family in China and the family restaurant where she worked with her family. It was not a hole in the wall but a higher end place.

Once (because of an overlap with the time in the morning that I was with her and the time her young son was going to bed) she said to me that it was time to talk to him and would I mind and she face timed him for like 20 minutes. she was very proud of him and she showed me many of the photos she had of him on her phone.

She said that a cop was shaking her down (and some of the other working girls) and she actually filed a complaint with the precinct. This was corroborated in local Chinese press and also in NYT in an article about her after her death.

I saw her a couple of days prior to her death and was on 40th rd talking to the girls there the morning after.

Here is the thing: the cops raided her place of business that had multiple rooms for for the multiple girls doing business there. There were many places on 40th rd open at the time yet her place was the one that got raided. Also, the raid happened with only one LE in the place and by remarkable coincidence she was the only working girl there. Some how, according to the only witness, (the cop in the raid) she "accidentally fell" out of a 3rd story window to the sidewalk below during the one cop raid. The room she used for business had no window in it (I can personally vouch or that) yet somehow she "accidentally fell" out of a window in another part of the place.

Although @TheRicker states that "the cops hit a few more places" but that is not consistent with a statement from top lE who said that they where re-evaluating suspending endorsement methods. I don't recall any other rids on that block for at least a year.
Not to change subject matter here but @genius first line says much about some of the providers in the community and then we have the POS’s who enjoy the degradation of women . Just pisses me off

In Flushing overall cops definitely do raids. It isn't always published nor are all the robberries that have taken place at these more expensive private houses and or spas published.

How about sharing a review with us?
Love to but she’s UTR doesn’t advertise. Actually she got my number from another UTR from years ago. This one is way better than the last. Good customer lists are golden. If you call hundreds of places in the Flushing papers and your Chinese texting skills are sharp there’s no reason in the world to go to Manhattan.