Asian Pussy. Flushing vs Manhattan

It's not just Caucasian, it's all non-East Asian. So even Southeast Asians will get denied if they are little too dark. Had this happen to a Philippino and Korean monger. I get Mugi's point about culture. It's also a bit about exclusivity. Ive been with more than a few girls that work both Asian only places and Foreign friendly ones. Even tried to get them to hook me up but they said it just wasn't allowed at the Asian only places. The ones with a good grasp of English mentioned culture familiarity, like Mugi said, also language and perceived safety/comfort being motives for the ladies. For the guys though some mentioned it was about exclusivity, not having to share or deal with "foreigners". Its just that usual bias that everyone falls for to an extent. Granted it's not all their clients thinking like that but it's enough when you are in an area like flushing. An important aspect if the girl is there to make money and many of these Asian only places get way more traffic than the Foreign friendly ones. At least that's what I was told. So some chicks prefer to be open to foreigners more so because the place can be less busy and work less taxing through a full day. Others will go for the money. Just another factor I've heard about not the full story ofcourse.
“It's not just Caucasian, it's all non-East Asian. So even Southeast Asians will get denied if they are little too dark.”

Ain’t that the truth.

I experienced something a bit similar amongst the girls that surprised me in a Chinese House back a long while in Flushing. It was back in the day when Flushing was just sprouting, happy and carefree.

I once went to a barbershop-front place in the Flushing hub where it was run by Mainlanders. It was a small barbershop set up for other Mainlanders.

After my haircut, the girls congregated around me and asked if I wanted massage. I tried to pick one of the pretties that were available and the Mamasan denied me.

But, she sent me to another room upstairs with a much darker Asian girl who was by herself, not congregating and speaking Mandarin fluently with the main group of girls.

She was cute enough for me. But, she looked kind of depressed. We had a nice session together and I asked her why she was so blue.

She told me that she is not from the Mainland, but from Southeast Asia, and because she is much darker, she is treated very poorly and not accepted in the group.

I was kind of just learning about the cultures and just perceived Asian as Asian, but learned that it was not so.

Go and figure, just a few shades darker in pigment.

I live in LI and make the drive to manhattan lately. It takes me only about 30 minutes and I usually don't have issues finding parking either. The spots in flushing that I know of (which are not very many lately) have bait & switched me or gotten rid of the girls I used to like.

The last time I was in a flushing AMP was the one on 49th and main. It's a 24/7 spot and I was mollie'd out of my ass. When I texted them for a specific girl, they told me she was available. When I got there, they told me she wasn't working and that I would have to settle for the other girl. Still under the effects, I said 'fuck it' but thankfully, I also didn't have cash on me. Tried to zelle the girl, but when I couldn't read anything on my phone to transfer any money (cause I was beyond fucked up), she told me to go get cash. Nonetheless, I walked out and never went back hahahaha

pokler

Power Bottom
I live in LI and make the drive to manhattan lately. It takes me only about 30 minutes and I usually don't have issues finding parking either. The spots in flushing that I know of (which are not very many lately) have bait & switched me or gotten rid of the girls I used to like.

The last time I was in a flushing AMP was the one on 49th and main. It's a 24/7 spot and I was mollie'd out of my ass. When I texted them for a specific girl, they told me she was available. When I got there, they told me she wasn't working and that I would have to settle for the other girl. Still under the effects, I said 'fuck it' but thankfully, I also didn't have cash on me. Tried to zelle the girl, but when I couldn't read anything on my phone to transfer any money (cause I was beyond fucked up), she told me to go get cash. Nonetheless, I walked out and never went back hahahaha
I can't imagine the huge inconvenience of having to drive to midtown. Timing it right , being due to traffic , Parking, can't drink or do weed otherwise risk dui , gas , insurance , inspections ..
Haven't had a car in 33 yrs and I walk just a few blocks to get my asshole licked .
Makes my $4075 rent a real bargain !

I can't imagine the huge inconvenience of having to drive to midtown. Timing it right , being due to traffic , Parking, can't drink or do weed otherwise risk dui , gas , insurance , inspections ..
Haven't had a car in 33 yrs and I walk just a few blocks to get my asshole licked .
Do you pay your $4075 rent with the $50 bills you wiped your ass with?

Rent control must be a beautiful thing.

Every thing in Manhattan is available in Flushing.

It's not that complicated. You go off peak and or weekends. I couldnt imagine not having a car.

One of the great features of NYC is similar businesses clustered around commuter-friendly locations. Most of the Korean AMPs in Manhattan midtown are walkable from GCT, PortAuthority42, or Penn. Queens Chinese clusters are in Flushing by Main St and on Roosevelt in Corona-Woodside.

How many other cities have a stroll that's not in a Hunts Point or worse de-industrial neighborhood, or in an obvious redlight district ? Where else you can innocently stroll and see who's open, who's out, and where you can blend in with people shopping for vegetables, haircuts, or have a great alibi of just walking from the subway to dinner ? In other cities, you must drive and AMP parking is often conspicuous in front of a small strip mall, inviting questions if you have any distinctive car, and making it easy for anybody motivated to ID you (see Robert Kraft and others' pretext car-stops in Florida).

pokler

Power Bottom
One of the great features of NYC is similar businesses clustered around commuter-friendly locations. Most of the Korean AMPs in Manhattan midtown are walkable from GCT, PortAuthority42, or Penn. Queens Chinese clusters are in Flushing by Main St and on Roosevelt in Corona-Woodside.

How many other cities have a stroll that's not in a Hunts Point or worse de-industrial neighborhood, or in an obvious redlight district ? Where else you can innocently stroll and see who's open, who's out, and where you can blend in with people shopping for vegetables, haircuts, or have a great alibi of just walking from the subway to dinner ? In other cities, you must drive and AMP parking is often conspicuous in front of a small strip mall, inviting questions if you have any distinctive car, and making it easy for anybody motivated to ID you (see Robert Kraft and others' pretext car-stops in Florida).
You have outlined very well all the reasons why Manhattan is the safest place on earth to monger where Prostitution is not legal.

City folk get zip car for quick trips and cab or subway every where else. I couldn’t imagine owning a car in the city to park on the streets
If you are talking about Manhattan then yes. But everywhere else parking is avaialble. Most girls that are attractive dont want to take mass transit. So having a gf lot of money would get spent taking ubers . Unless again you live in Manhattan.

If you are talking about Manhattan then yes. But everywhere else parking is avaialble. Most girls that are attractive dont want to take mass transit. So having a gf lot of money would get spent taking ubers . Unless again you live in Manhattan.
I wonder what the average Uber bill for a Manhattanaire would be? Average car note being 6-700 month ,insurance 2-300 month , gas -fugetabouttit 200plus week.

I wonder what the average Uber bill for a Manhattanaire would be? Average car note being 6-700 month ,insurance 2-300 month , gas -fugetabouttit 200plus week.
Forgot about parking..
$400-$500 per
Insurance and gas probably a little less being most Manhattan residents probably work locally BUT still……

Otoh, you could not pay me enough to live there… traffic, noise, population density… sorry @pokler… I’ll still take the invite to your PH

Today, I enjoyed the p&q of yard planting tomatoes:)

pokler

Power Bottom
Forgot about parking..
$400-$500 per
Insurance and gas probably a little less being most Manhattan residents probably work locally BUT still……

Otoh, you could not pay me enough to live there… traffic, noise, population density… sorry @pokler… I’ll still take the invite to your PH

Today, I enjoyed the p&q of yard planting tomatoes:)
We plant tomato's on our long terrace .