A new place in midtown

Occasional.

Now that you have guessed correctly how the Russian vodka is produced, do you regret drinking it? And will you continue in the future?

Eugene: gave up on vodka back in high school, when I used to get really wasted on it on ski slopes. Back then, drinking piss water was par for the course.

Now, I only drink scotch. Which, of course, is urine of an entirely different color.

Lord1974

All right, you convinced me, you are Russian, LOL
And politeness (I heard) is a good thing. But please don't be to shy. Welcome to the site. There is another place being discussed:
the Russian Treats, which I'm sure is a much better one. Are you a member of that club? Anyway read that thread.
Moi sowiet: ne stesniasia posilat ih na xuy. Oni eto zasluzhivaiut.

Last edited:
scoped it out...

place is on ** east 32 in an apartment btwn mad and 5, north side. Russian women in late 20/early30. 70/100 plus wanted way too much (100)for extras that are usually included like nu. Not a great attitude either. Suspected a russian guy was hanging around inside too. creepl. Didnt stay. Better deals to be had elseware.

Bravo!

Thank You Michael Kirk! That is the review I have been waiting for! Although I have to say that I have been lmao getting through this thread.

I love Russian places and my interest was piqued (still is mildly). I think I will stay on the Jersey side of the river instead of making a trip to this place.

Thanks Man!

Russian Club

So now what?
There is a Russian club on this board? Is there a club of every nationality? God, things don't change, do they?

Dohbre-bajal-oh-vaht Lord.

Keep in mind that the teasing is part of the ritual of being a member of UG. It's all in good fun.

One word of advice for you though - if you are affiliated with Pearl, it's best that you be honest. Eventually the truth will come out and that's when the teasing is no longer in good fun.

And Eugene - what? no welcome to the russian club for the vertically challenged? That's okay. I'm not russian. I just spent a lot of time in Little Moscow in Brooklyn (aka - Sheepshead Bay, Brighton Beach).

Little Odessa, Little Moscow......

oops! my bad!

I'm actually looking forward to visiting the new restaurant on Emmons and Coney Island when they finally open up. One of the owners is Azeri. I just hope his food is better than his old place on C.I. avenue.

as a side note - one thing I did learn during my stint in Brooklyn - three things that Russians care about :

- Their cars
- Their women
- Their food

And I don't know what they feed these girls in the motherland but DAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!! they look good. (and most of them age well).

Originally posted by lord1974
excuse me?
(must revert to accent again so L1974 can understand)

I hate when people not getting joke. L - mike say "Suspected a russian guy was hanging around inside too. creepy" in post he writes about Pearl. He was creepied by man standing on the door outside.

You now understanding my writing post about creeping and outside?

outside the appartment, or outside downstairs cause there is a doorman downstairs, and how can he say that it was arussian guy inside, and when he was there, cause the girls don't provide service to russians