A new place in midtown

Originally posted by lord1974
"I finish for today" bye.

then why don't you do this every day, shower happy finish, shower happy finish..................
Kah-rah-shou! Das-vee-dohn-yah Komrad! !

We again talk later. You tell me what finish good and why. Dah?

oh - bying the way - who is telling you about morning shower for me and what I do?

damn it, it's contagious.......
Shorty

Last edited:
Daddycool
to many questions how about you pick up a phone and dial 212 685-1801 is that simple? Are affraid of somthing are you a shy men

they'll tell me what I need to know about extra's over the phone??

Lord, you are absolutely right you didnt call me anynames, but you are trying to take us UGmen for a bunch of aholes. Time to regroup and go back to the battlefield!

What I would suggest is that you offer someone here a free session, after which they can report back here and let the baord know how it was........just a little marketing tactic.

Re: A new place in mid town

Originally posted by lord1974
tooma
then why don't you do this every day, shower happy finish, shower happy finish.................. Thats all you can do...
i can't stop laughing at the thought of you saying "shower, happy finish"

Say it for me.

extra's told over phone??

I have never heard of a place that will tell you that extra's are available over the phone unless the answer is NO they are not available.

Sounds too suspicous to me that a place would admit that they perform extra's over the phone...

what do you guys think????

Take one for the team

I'll go on Monday. I'm in the area anyway and I'll see what this place is all about. I'll report back to all of you guys when I go. If anyone goes before me tell all of us what happened.

I'm tired of all this back-and-forth so I'm in......See you girls on Monday.....who is your most giving and adventerous girl?? stacy??

Originally posted by trickstud
What I would suggest is that you offer someone here a free session, after which they can report back here and let the baord know how it was........just a little marketing tactic.
(ya gotta read this with the accent)

I agreeing with Boris. I saying Lord give two free session. I am taking, how you say? One-for-da-teem! I go with not so good one Nikki and reporting back after. Dah?

massageplaces.com

there is a Pearl's of the city on this site too.

but the number is 212-505-5151

is this the same place???

anyway see you girls on monday.

Schilling on this board is like stepping into the ring with 32 pitbulls that have not eaten in 2weeks, they chew your balls off. Everyone has got to read this with a russian accent......LMAO

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Man, I've had two eastern european girl friends and they both talked like this guy writes.

"Are affraid of somthing are you a shy men?"

Now this one is classic. Still I don't mind the schilling as much as having to pay 200+ for a r/t with a 50 year old russian chick...caveat emptor...