A new place in midtown

Originally posted by lord1974
But the massage is great unfogettible, ......and I love it.
I will never go in to another place only this one.
I'm just in a real antogonistic mood today. So I'm gonna take this just a little further.

A. What makes the massage unforgettable?
11. If you've been to MP's in the past, why would you limit yourself to just one spot. If you like hamburgers, why would you only eat hamburgers and not want to try a steak or a chicken sandwich every now and then?

Originally posted by lord1974
There is no F/S.
Rates r $100 for 1 hour, $70 for half
I left them an extra from $50 to$100
So let me get this straight - you pay $ for an hour and leave .5$-$ as a tip, but yet all you get is a massage? And you still stick to your guns and say you'd never go anyplace else?

I still think it smells fishy........

The ocean is full of fish that stink....
Shorty

(HVB syndrome is spreading...)

Originally posted by Daddycool
T/R???

you mean R/T= rub and tug??

I am asking because I'll be in that area on Monday and will stop in if more is available than rub and tug, especially for and extra 100.

where they naked??
any roaming allowed??

I'd like to try this place but, this is like pullin teeth here...
well, you can't blame the guy......he's trying to create the review as he goes along.....

oops....did I just say that????

OK, now either Lord is retarded or he/she is Stasie b/c they certainly are not fluent in the english language....ahhhhh shit zipper beat me to it, i need to learn how to type faster!!

Originally posted by trickstud
1. OK, now either Lord is retarded or
2. he/she is Stasie b/c
3. they certainly are not fluent in the english language....
4. ahhhhh shit zipper beat me to it, i need to learn how to type faster!!
Trickstud -

Yes....( a good possibility)
Yes....(maybe)
Yes....(most definitely)

and

Take lessons. It might help.

Carnies and 3 Card Monty dealers make the best salespeople......
shorty

PS. - I'm still looking for Alex Acuna. The man plays a mean saxophone.

Okay, okay, break it up, break it up. Nothing to see here. Move along!

shorty, that's a five-yard penalty for badgering the witness (i.e., did you really expect fulsome prose explication of his/her sense of what's so "unforgettable"?)

lord, you've got to restore credibility somehow. Have you heard of a place called Russian Treats? Can you get me in?

Here we go, now the name calling starts. Now lord realizes advertising her place here is a bad idea because all of us UG men are a bunch of losers, and they dont want us at their place now. Better say you saw them in NY Mag when you run in for your $200 non f/s/nothing else massage, if you say UG I bet lord/stasie hangs up on you.

A new place in mid town

How about you guys give them a call to find out more info
212 685-1801 if this sounds to fishy to some of you all, then y? r u here?

Originally posted by occasionalhobbyist
Okay, okay, break it up, break it up. Nothing to see here. Move along!

shorty, that's a five-yard penalty for badgering the witness (i.e., did you really expect fulsome prose explication of his/her sense of what's so "unforgettable"?)

lord, you've got to restore credibility somehow. Have you heard of a place called Russian Treats? Can you get me in?
HHHAAA HAAAA LOL, Keep trying, you'll get in. You sound like Wrat when he was trying to get into Episodes.

Last edited:
okay whats is going on with this review???

why did you tip an extra 50-100 if nothing else goes on here??

I thought I read that no f/s or ANYTHING else goes on here so why tip that much for a massage??

and yes sign me up for russian treats.

Originally posted by occasionalhobbyist
shorty, that's a five-yard penalty for badgering the witness
OccassionalHobbyist -

Originally posted by lorf1974
if this sounds to fishy to some of you all, then y? r u here?
Can someone translate this one for me? I can't find a stasie/russian to english dictionary....

what?

oh yeah they'll tell me what I need to know about extra's over the phone.

Ignored you??? quite the opposite....we heard you and you got at least me intrested in going to your...I mean...pearls place...but we need to know more information.

okay..explain to me real clearly...

1) you walk in
2) you picked stacy
3) were lead to the massage room.
4) got a massage
5) flipped over and got what?..........HR...BJ....FS????
6) did stacy get naked for you....was the hand job(HR) blow job BJ given while stacy was naked?? topless??
7) left tip because the service was excellent..

A new place in mid town

tooma
then why don't you do this every day, shower happy finish, shower happy finish.................. Thats all you can do...

A new place in mid town

Daddycool
to many questions how about you pick up a phone and dial 212 685-1801 is that simple? Are affraid of somthing are you a shy men?