A new place in midtown

This place is beautiful girls are beautiful name of this place is "Pearls of the city", the even have there own web site www.pearlsofthecity.com but it still under construction. Nice and private place, clean and cozy. You guys shoud go there There is no F/S. But the massage is great unfogettible, I was there 4 times and I love it. I will never go in to another place only this one.

::Sniff::: ::Sniff::

Yep.....Definitely smells.......

Here's a few questions for you lord: (why do I feel like I'm in church)....

1. If it's a new place in Manhattan, how is it that you've been there four times?
2. If you're familiar with this board, why is it that you're review is brief and very undescriptive?
3. What is YOUR compensation for shilling for them?

If it walks like a duck.......
Shorty

A new place in mid town

Rates r $100 for 1 hour, $70 for half it is worth to spend this money, + extra $ tips ,and more information when you call them, enjoy

A new place in mid town

This place have benn open about 2-3 month ago, and i find out about this board like a few days ago. Any more questions?

Don't worry about it lord. We spend a lot of our time here on UG trying to separate useless, moronic shills from people with good hard data that we can use to get our kicks.

We're just feeling you up. Spread the legs a little wider please...

Giving you the benefit of the doubt (which is more than you'll get from most of the UG'ers around here):

L1974

Who did you see at this place?
What did she look like?
How were her skills?
Is it an AMP? LMP? RMP?

and talks like a duck......
Shorty

A new place in mid town

Who did you see at this place? Nikki and Stasie (I hope I spell her name wright )
What did she look like? Nikki: 7-8 Stasie:9-10 ( both r slim
How were her skills? 9-10 (but i would say 10)
Stasie is better, but Nikki is ok

MP is the type of establishment you are listing.
A, L, R are indicative of the ethnic origin of the therapists.

Based on my brief research - I'm assuming that it's an RMP. (it's amazing what you can find out on the web if you look deep enough).....

Then it must be a shill......
Shorty

Trivia of the day: (Pay attention Lord, I dug this up for you)

In 1974, saxophonist Alex Acuna moved to Las Vegas to play with Elvis other well know celebrities. If anyone sees Alex, please tell him Shorty said hello.

Last edited:
Sorry if i dont trust this "review"
It reads like an ad
Are the girls Asian (AMP)?
Russian? (RMP)
What does the door fee buy? What are the extras, and how much extra did they cost?

Re: A new place in mid town

Originally posted by lord1974
Who did you see at this place? Nikki and Stasie (I hope I spell her name wright )
What did she look like? Nikki: 7-8 Stasie:9-10 ( both r slim
How were her skills? 9-10 (but i would say 10)
Stasie is better, but Nikki is ok

So I guess you had them both twice?? Since you have been four times.....

skills???9-10 but what skills did you recieve?? just a massage...??

$70 for half it is worth to spend this money, + extra $ tips.....what did you get for the extra $????? I hope something worth it....

Jury is still out on this...

Well, frankly, I'm willing to try one for the team. Especially with my good friend Eugene helping to open doors at Russian Treats. Any other takers?

Oh wait, no info on extras yet. Lord, we need more hard data!!! (i.e, hand jobs only, bjs available? bbbj (that means w/out condom) dfk? (deep french kissing) roaming? (with the hands, on her body... nude?) check other threads for indications of useful data on MPs.

Last edited:
A new place in mid town

Nise T/R for extra, with a finish, Yes I had them both , but I prefer more Stasie. Any More questions, Be happy to answer them

T/R???

you mean R/T= rub and tug??

I am asking because I'll be in that area on Monday and will stop in if more is available than rub and tug, especially for and extra 100.

where they naked??
any roaming allowed??

I'd like to try this place but, this is like pullin teeth here...

Is it just me or does lord write like he has a Russian accent? His mastery of English, particularly spelling, seems like it may be a 2nd language.

Sounds like this place is nothing included/everything's extra & up for negotiation. By the time you buy the menu choices its $200 for a R&T, like at the Russian John St. embassy.

For that, may as well go up the street to corporate secret. At least you know its $140, and you get a hot all naked girl with roaming who you can converse with because English is her first language.