929-383-8688 Queens Border on Horace Harding

TLDR: highly recommended, already repeated twice before sharing; house 50/60, FS available, sub 30 Asian

I think this place is technically Queens but it’s right on Horace Harding so the drive is quick

245-12 Horace Harding (right near Marathon pkwy)
theres a parking lot in the back and a backdoor
doorbell is not white, it looks like an imitation ring

went after work hours so all the other businesses were closed and parking was plentiful, even on Horace Harding itself

50half, 60hr for house, opted for 60 each time
they advertise 4 girls, there were at least 3 working each time I’ve been.

Each time was with Lucy, absolutely HOT
sub 30 Asian, and I got multiple close looks at the face to be sure
full Bs or small Cs , tight waist and enough ass to grab. Remember , she’s Asian, not Latina.
amazing hourglass figure for an Asian.
short massage, flip, ask what I wanted, everything, asked how much I would pay, gave my answer, she asked me to not share that info with anyone including the other providers.
I will say it’s completely within 20% of what is typically posted here for services. Saw the other two at front desk and they appeared to be of similar height and weight. Can’t be sure of the proportions though

CBJ with ball licking, daty, CFS, rides like a champ, it’s that youth! Oh and she’s one of those that lubes up naturally. In no way do I think she was enjoying it as much as I did but some women just automatically cream up and she’s one of those. No LFK or DFK

boring details:
I would not bother with lying about being there before, the room setups are clearly for some fun sex. it’s the wider massage tables that can easily fit two people, there’s a wall of mirrors next to the massage table for viewing different angles, and a standing mirror lined up with the head of the table for viewing the other side.
There is a video screen in the room I was in which has split views of all the cameras, back door, front door, hallway, front desk, something that looked like a laundry room and the room where the other providers rested/waited/idled. If video bothers you guys, just keep head down in hallway

from back to front, bathroom, table shower room and then 3 rooms, all with doors, walls to ceiling.

did not partake in the table shower yet, been offered but declined each time. Will likely go for it after establishing as a regular to ensure we have some fun in there instead of just getting washed

TLDR: highly recommended, already repeated twice before sharing; house 50/60, FS available, sub 30 Asian

I think this place is technically Queens but it’s right on Horace Harding so the drive is quick

went after work hours so all the other businesses were closed and parking was plentiful, even on Horace Harding itself

full Bs or small Cs , tight waist and enough ass to grab. Remember , she’s Asian, not Latina.
short massage, flip, ask what I wanted, everything, asked how much I would pay, gave my answer, she asked me to not share that info with anyone including the other providers.
I will say it’s completely within 20% of what is typically posted here for services. Saw the other two at front desk and they appeared to be of similar height and weight. Can’t be sure of the proportions though

CBJ with ball licking, daty, CFS, rides like a champ, it’s that youth! Oh and she’s one of those that lubes up naturally. In no way do I think she was enjoying it as much as I did but some women just automatically cream up and she’s one of those. No LFK or DFK

boring details:
I would not bother with lying about being there before, the room setups are clearly for some fun sex. it’s the wider massage tables that can easily fit two people, there’s a wall of mirrors next to the massage table for viewing different angles, and a standing mirror lined up with the head of the table for viewing the other side.
There is a video screen in the room I was in which has split views of all the cameras, back door, front door, hallway, front desk, something that looked like a laundry room and the room where the other providers rested/waited/idled. If video bothers you guys, just keep head down in hallway

from back to front, bathroom, table shower room and then 3 rooms, all with doors, walls to ceiling.

did not partake in the table shower yet, been offered but declined each time. Will likely go for it after establishing as a regular to ensure we have some fun in there instead of just getting washed
Haven’t been here since pre pandemic. Glad to see they’re still around

Never decline the table shower.

1) it's fun

2) and more important, any provider likes working with a freshly clean client. (You get better attention if you are freshly scrubbed).
Indeed if you’re there for an hour there’s plenty of time left for all activities

boring details:

Really!? You don't think all the girls there talk to each other about what they expect as a tip. Your clue is worthless. There are Asian Spa places with under 30 girls & Table shower that the rate is up to $320 per hour and places like your describing as well that girls ask for anywhere between $100-$160 after house fee.
Just post what you paid.
Otherwise Fantastic Intel & a Solid detailed Review.

Never Mind
Case in Point. I had been there many years ago(more than 8 and it was $100.(CBJ CFS)
Went back once almost 2 years ago and Cindy asked for 140 I said I only had 120 and that that's all I paid last time(a lie) obviously.
She asked me "with Who?..Everyone knows 140" I said I don't remember and she accepted.
But gave me the usual "Next time you know"
So since you didn't I will.
Expect the girl to Expect $140 but if you're adept you can get away with $120 ...I did but then if they perform above & beyond you can always make them feel special by "finding another 20" in your pocket.
I do apologize to he brethren for never having reviewed and I won't now but can confirm what elee02 posted in terms of setup & youthfulness etc.

Really!? You don't think all the girls there talk to each other about what they expect as a tip. Your clue is worthless. There are Asian Spa places with under 30 girls & Table shower that the rate is up to $320 per hour and places like your describing as well that girls ask for anywhere between $100-$160 after house fee.
Just post what you paid.
I paid 160 total last time there. Maybe 20 tip.

Really!? You don't think all the girls there talk to each other about what they expect as a tip.
Nope. Many times I take the $ out of my wallet and with it in my hand tell the girl what I want and this how much I will pay before the session starts and any $ changes hands. For example I did this (and posted such) when I visited 1120 OCR in Plainview. The girl agreed to my offer but asked me not to post it — and I didn't in my review.
A deal is a deal.

This works if the place is not busy and eliminates up-sell , e.g., you want my bra off - extra $, and result in significant savings. They rarely let me walk.

PS. Please don't be stupid and insulting
Your clue is worthless.
Yup

Yup

G

Gsx98

Never Mind
Case in Point. I had been there many years ago(more than 8 and it was $100.(CBJ CFS)
Went back once almost 2 years ago and Cindy asked for 140 I said I only had 120 and that that's all I paid last time(a lie) obviously.
She asked me "with Who?..Everyone knows 140" I said I don't remember and she accepted.
But gave me the usual "Next time you know"
So since you didn't I will.
Expect the girl to Expect $140 but if you're adept you can get away with $120 ...I did but then if they perform above & beyond you can always make them feel special by "finding another 20" in your pocket.
I do apologize to he brethren for never having reviewed and I won't now but can confirm what elee02 posted in terms of setup & youthfulness etc.
What no way that place has been there that long! I use to walk by there daily years ago, if I would’ve known I would’ve been there frequently. I’ve been to the gym there as well.

What no way that place has been there that long! I use to walk by there daily years ago, if I would’ve known I would’ve been there frequently. I’ve been to the gym there as well.
Umm Uh Yeah it has. Now honestly thinking back
It has had re incarnations under different names . First time I ever went there was one of my first Monger experiences almost 20 years ago It was called Green Something or other at the time. Different ownership & slightly different setup. But there has been something thereon & off but MOSTLY ON for the whole 20 years. To be fair the last time I went there before 2019 was 2013 so I guess it was 9 years ago Not 8 But The only Time I wouldn't know about was from between 2014 - 2018

I know I could probably post a link but found this old review(I don't think it was really Michael Strahan btw);):

Michael Strahan
Jun 2, 2003
Lurker comming out of hiding

I've been a lurker for a long time, but I finally regestered up for a new ***** address and login since my original user name here was a little too original.

So here's my first review:

Evergreen
245-14 Horace something Rd (The LIE service rd)
LIE exit 31
Telephone # in newsday
I saw this ad in the entertainment section in newsday and called up. This place in on the east bound service road in a little mini mall next to ballies gym. There's a fairly large sign that says "evergreen" with blacked out windows. The bell in in the waiting room so you can just walk in. A girl named Candy 8 body, 7 face, nice ass small tits, greeted me at the door. She was dressed in jeans and a long sleave shirt, which got me a little worried. She led me into a room and i got undressed. When she came back, she was wearing a little 2 piece outfit that showed off that petite ass nicely. She was also wearing one of those hip necklaces which i found to be pretty sexy. Anyway, the massage was pretty good. Very firm. On the flip, I offered 80 for FS, but she wanted 120. We settled on 100(+60 at the door). She started licking my butt hole and then started a cbj. This only lasted for like 2 minutes so I was a little bumed. So i decided to get my money's worth in the main event. Before that happened, she lubed herself up, so daty was out of the question. Anyway I pounded away until i couldnt pound no more. BTW she is Korean

Last edited: Jun 2, 2003

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know I could probably post a link but found this old review(I don't think it was really Michael Strahan btw);):

Michael Strahan
Jun 2, 2003
Lurker comming out of hiding

I've been a lurker for a long time, but I finally regestered up for a new ***** address and login since my original user name here was a little too original.

So here's my first review:

Evergreen
245-14 Horace something Rd (The LIE service rd)
LIE exit 31
Telephone # in newsday
I saw this ad in the entertainment section in newsday and called up. This place in on the east bound service road in a little mini mall next to ballies gym. There's a fairly large sign that says "evergreen" with blacked out windows. The bell in in the waiting room so you can just walk in. A girl named Candy 8 body, 7 face, nice ass small tits, greeted me at the door. She was dressed in jeans and a long sleave shirt, which got me a little worried. She led me into a room and i got undressed. When she came back, she was wearing a little 2 piece outfit that showed off that petite ass nicely. She was also wearing one of those hip necklaces which i found to be pretty sexy. Anyway, the massage was pretty good. Very firm. On the flip, I offered 80 for FS, but she wanted 120. We settled on 100(+60 at the door). She started licking my butt hole and then started a cbj. This only lasted for like 2 minutes so I was a little bumed. So i decided to get my money's worth in the main event. Before that happened, she lubed herself up, so daty was out of the question. Anyway I pounded away until i couldnt pound no more. BTW she is Korean

Last edited: Jun 2, 2003

Damn, when you mentioned the name I knew exactly the place you were talking about

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/asian-independents.14536/page-19#post-274623

I went two months after you.
But the moderator me of today would have scolded young billy for not breaking that shit up.

Of course back then we all viewed UG on desk top computers.

So I stopped by during lunch time yesterday. A girl name Alice opened the door for me. She’s about 5’2” or so, petite, nice A cups with eraser nipples.

Walked me to a room and asked me to strip down. Came back, took care of house fee. Then she reached right for it and said let me see. Asked me what I want and I told her all of her lol. Asked for $140. I negotiated to $180 with bbbj. She said ok. She sniffed me out and asked me if I already showered at home and I said yes.

Gave me a massage for like 10 mins and she asked to flip. No kissing, maybe just a few pecks on the lips here and there. She took some water in her mouth and started a very slow and sensual bbbj. Just watching her and I’m the mirror was a nice sight. This was went on for about 10 mins then I asked her to lay down and I started daty. She initially didn’t want it but once the licking started she loved it. Prepped her and put cover and and I had her lay as I stood. We were going nice and slow and she kept saying she likes it. Went at it for a bit and I had her bend over in front of the mirror and I pounded away and finished off.

She laid with me for the rest of the time and we just talked about lunch lol. She didn’t rush me out but I had to get back to work so I got dressed and left. She asked me if I wanted a card for buy 7 get 1 free house fee. I declined. Saw another girl on my way out she wasn’t bad looking. Overall not a bad experience. One time to remember though, they’re Asian so whatever age you think the girl is, add another 6 years or so.

Face: 7(took points off for bad teeth)
Service: 9
Price: 7(wish it was 150 with bbbj)