Asian Independents

Re: seeks greek..and a parking space

Originally posted by lynchnyc1
new to the guide, so i'd appreciate any advice...
i live in manhattan, ride the subways all day, and drive a nice car...
please tell me where you guys park when in flushing, so your nice car will be there when you're done with say, helen?
HeLEn? Who is HeLEn?

Re: seeks greek..and a parking space

Originally posted by lynchnyc1
new to the guide, so i'd appreciate any advice...
i live in manhattan, ride the subways all day, and drive a nice car...
please tell me where you guys park when in flushing, so your nice car will be there when you're done with say, helen?
In flushing you can park on the street or parking lot your car will be safe. When you enter flushing you will notice heavy police presents. Lots of parking tickets are issue so make sure you pay the meter. Unless you are lucky to get a broken meter then it's free.

a very hot and humid day...

Gentlemen,

I went by an old standby today. I’ve mentioned it before in a previous post and referred to it as the new Leavitt Street place. They moved, but still have the same number and Jennifer still answers all calls. ‘Tis true that this is just another homely Asian woman establishment, but then again I am hooked- something reminiscent of rural villages in East Asia may be the appeal for me.

Anyway, just wished to comment on the value of establishing yourself as a regular. Today was humid and hot. The heat affected my performance, and it took me forever to complete things. However, my lass would not let me leave without completing the task at hand. It took well over the allotted time, and this lady just kept going and would not let me stop. She appeared to take as much delight in seeing me fully satisfied as I did. Besides, they were sleeping when I arrived, and I guess she needed a good role in the sack- she was making sure she got hers. I received bbbj, dfk, and multiple positions with allowances for many shifts between gears. We rocked like long lost lovers on a hot summer day. We were both drenched in perspiration- a nasty and very hot session. She also allowed me to rest after the deed was completed. Unfortunately, the new location lacks proper air conditioning and shower facilities- it is a dump. I truly hope they move again. Originally the fee was $, then it rose to $.10, and I now pay $.20- this includes the tip.

A few weeks ago I tried Evergreen, which is off the LIE. The Korean girl I saw has got to be one of the prettiest Asian girls I’ve ever received a massage from. Unfortunately, I have been “humping ugly” for so long that I had a hard time enjoying my session with her. She was sweet and all, but I just wasn’t into it- she was too cute and wholesome. I have definitely developed an older Asian woman syndrome.

Regards to all

Pop

Originally posted by Asianboy
Hey Popeye

Where can I find the # for Evergreen? Thanks.
"A-boy",

They have changed their name. I suspect they recieved too much attention after their name was mentioned here. I have provided the original information posted here about them. If you go there, it is impossible not to figure out which establishment it is. You will know what I mean. Or if you park in the back, the ANSI certified standard AMP doorbell can easily be found.

Regards

Pop

Evergreen
245-14 Horace something Rd (The LIE service rd)
LIE exit 31
Telephone # in newsday

Originally posted by billyS
Hey Pop, what will F/S run me at Evergreen. Slickleg also recommeded it so between you two guys I know it must be worth it.
Billy ol' buddy,

When the place is hopping they'll ask for $.5. But if you go there when things are calmer, they'll accept anywhere from $.2 to a $.4. But she will tell you that it is only for that day, because you are special.

When I went there was no A/C, and it was a hot day. So I was not totally pleased with the place. However, the quality of ladies I saw made up for this blemish. Young hot and horny Korean girls. At least the girl I saw seemed that way.

The ladies I saw were easilly Chinese take-out calendar material.

Regards

Pop

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Popeye, got to hand it to you and Slickleg. I went over to Evergreen today. Found it very easily. Mamasan walked me to the room and there I met Jeanie. A cute well rounded lady. Nice tits and legs. She gave me a masage thru a towel (I guess cause I was kinda sweaty) for $60. At the end the towel came off and she was doing alot of ass crack and scrotum tickling. She even licked my balls alittle. When she asked me to flip over I was just getting into it soI asked her to continue. She gigled and complied. On the flip she grabbed my cock and started stroking it. She nodded her head as if to ask should she continue and I did the index finger in the fist move and she cracked up and went to get a condom. No price was disscussed. I left 2 $50 bills on the table for her to see and she just smiled at them and stuck them under the blanket. She started by rubbing her big tits all over my dick then worked her mouth down my body till she got to my cock. Alittle bbbj, then some ass crack licking, (she shoved my legs open and went to work) then she administerd the condom with her mouth. The CBJ was slow and enjoyable. She worked most of it into her mouth. We did some doggie first. First penatration was tight and warm. I got about two thirds in the first shot as she cooed, then a quick thrust made her gasp a little but it felt great. Real tight up at the top. I leaned over her and grabbed a tit and squeezed it hard as I pumped slow. Long slow strokes, she got me so hard I had no trouble pulling almost all the way out then plowing back in. Then I reached for her clit and started alternatly patting it and rubbing it in a circlular motion. she was really getting into it. Pop is right, these girls are horny. She was geting real wet then she camefoward to where I slipped out and she flipped on her back. At first she didn't give me a good angle so I took her legs and pinned them back with my forearms and tilted her pelvis back and got the whole thing in. From then on it was just straight hard fucking. I mean I pounded the shit out of her and she loved it. When I was finally done and I was climbing off her she actually gave me the thumbs up sign (I swear its true) and said 'You fuck good. You come back soon'. She dressed me like a good little subserveant asian, down to tieing my shoes. On the way out there was a cop car double parked and a female cop on foot about two doors down. I ducked into the deli, bought a water and slipped out the back. Again, thanks to Pop and Slickleg, I highly recommend this place.

Great play by play Billy....

Hey Billy,

Thanks for the partial credit, and I am glad you got through my circumlocutory method of getting to the point. In my earlier post I did mention how the Evergreen girl I saw was very much to my liking visually. However, I did state I could not totally get into the session because of how wholesome and cute she appeared.

The point I was trying to make is that I have been with so many homely looking older Asian women from Flushing, I am having a hard time enjoying good shit when I get it. In other words, I need to wean myself off the inexpensive remote East Asian village type Ma Whas!!!! In a roundabout manner, I truly was saying Evergreen offers very attractive young women, at a reasonable price.

By the way, I have noticed a slight increase in Korean offerings in Queens. It may be possible that pressures in CT are forcing the syndicates that support these establishments to find opportunities in NYC. I have to admit that amongst Asian women, I particularly have a weakness for the Koreans. The ones I’ve seen so far in NYC have rivaled or exceeded what I am used to experiencing in CT- just wish they had a table shower.

Be well and most of all safe…

Regards

Pop

Re: Re: Popeye

Originally posted by Padrone
Pop Where are the good joints you been hitting in Flushing? Ct is very iffy lately. I feel like taking a trip to Thailand... :)
Padrone,

I am holding back a bit due to recent experience on this board. But some day soon I might feel generous, and share again. However, there is the establishment you mentioned in Bayside but called Elmhurst. Also, if you call some of the Ads in QT, I believe one or two are actually for Korean establishments. Not to mention the new places opening up downtown.

The hunt is half the excitement.... don't ya think?

Regards

Pop

In addition to my above post, I am very much thinking of travelling abroad for this hobby. Based on reading another board, I see guys getting great value for their money abroad. It is true that we spend too much here in the USA. Besides I could use the vacation- never travel because the money I spend here on this dumb hobby.

Imagine being in the tropics with a woman who will screw your brains out for less than $10 dollars a day. And it is the same puntang you get here in the fucking U S of A. Besides you can pick a girl up at a bar for nothing, and not be afraid to be pulled in front of a judge the following day for date rape.

Hells yea we should be thinking of hobbying abroad- and the best part about this idea is that it is fucking legal every where else!!!

Pop

Last edited:
Originally posted by popeye
In addition to my above post, I am very much thinking of travelling abroad for this hobby. Based on reading another board, I see guys getting great value for their money abroad. It is true that we spend too much here in the USA. Besides I could use the vacation- never travel because the money I spend here on this dumb hobby.

Imagine being in the tropics with a woman who will screw your brains out for less than $10 dollars a day. And it is the same puntang you get here in the fucking U S of A. Besides you can pick a girl up at a bar for nothing, and not be afraid to be pulled in front of a judge the following day for date rape.

Hells yea we should be thinking of hobbying abroad- and the best part about this idea is that it is fucking legal every where else!!!

Pop
I read this and had to comment on the "bad" side of things. What wasn't mentioned was the state of economic turmoil such countries are in. Granted, you'll likely be taking a "tour," which would be led by other hobbyists... However American dollars are a PRIZED possession in many of these countries. The civil unrest in the Philippines makes it difficult for American's to really just go all out and have a ball there. I myself am Filipino, but wouldn't go back just for a plain old vacation, just because of all the things I know have gone on. Best bet is Thailand. And there are plenty of tours that go there. A few friends have gone out there for a bachelor party... Yes, they're crazy... And had an absolute blast. It's about to become rainy season in Southeast Asia. Fares are lower and it means you'll have to stay indoors a lot. HEHEH.

My overall $.02, try to get advice from others who've gone on such tours. And STICK to the tour. Especially if you don't speak the language. Good luck out there. AND BRING YOUR OWN RAINCOATS! Rainy season out there isn't like it is here, so just be prepared.

Hot,

Thanx for the input. I truly appreciate your comments. It is so true what you say, I have heard it from others on the other board as well. I am feeling like sharing today, and I'll share the places I am interested in travelling to- again based on what I have read on the other board. In order of priority the places I wish to travel to are as follows:

Central and South America:

- Peru
- Paraguay
- Costa Rica
- Belize

Asia:

- India
- Singapore
- Phillipines

Africa

- Nigeria
- Madagascar (sp)