LI Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped in about a week ago and saw Lily..........She is gross.........no questions about it......Just walked out and went home......If I was horny, I wasn't anymore.....For those who settle to get cheap FS.........Shame on you..........You people should have self respect and maybe we will start getting some younger girls back from the city who will provide good service and extras and know people will pay for it. But when people just settle and go to someone like Lily to get laid for 60, you take self respect away from the hobby and yourselves. Sorry to those I insult, but I dont think I could get hard with her. Just my 2 Cents.
Thank you for your honesty; I TOTALLY agree. I was there last thursday morning for the first time. I got a good look at her after going up the stairs (prior to forking over the cash). Looked like she was bruised on the left side of her chin. And she looked so sedated. I really felt sorry for her and did not have it in me to go through with it. I faked a cell phone call from work, told her I had an emergncy and got the hell out of there. What ever happened to places like evergreen in douglaston and magic in glen oaks? Those were quality amps.

..... But when people just settle and go to someone like Lily to get laid for 60, you take self respect away from the hobby and yourselves. ....
This board is about guys looking to pay women for the privilege of sticking their tongue up a girl's snatch (when maybe ten other guys either fucked it and/or stuck their own tongue there just prior), sticking cocks in the girls mouth, snatch or ass, cum on their faces or the Holy Grail of all - having them swallow - and then brag about it on the internet.

Somehow "take self respect away from the hobby and yourselves" just doesnt seem to fit.

If there ever was a need for an example of a non sequitur, your post would be it.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
What ever happened to places like evergreen in douglaston ........? Those were quality amps.
evergreen was busted. Now that was a great full service amp. They actually had good looking young asian women. The ones I had there were all 8 and over and great fucks.

So being as horny as I am, I decided to go to Broadway and try one more new place that has been reviewed a fair amount and end up at 76 N Broadway, Suite 3003. There was a younger ugly girl at the desk and I took my chances and asked for Aida or Ida or however it goes but she was there and was I suprised. She was 26 Years Old (I asked and I believe her), Dyed blonde hair, nice body, nice tits, just cute as hell and the best feature is she speaks English fairly well, lol. I took the half for 40. When she came in she leaned down and pecked my lips which I usually avoid like the plague but it was harmless and cute. She gave me the shortest massage known to man and went for the tickle about no more than 10 min in. She then let me lift up her shirt and bra.....Suck on those great nips of hers and drop her pants and underwear to her ankles. She was not shaved but trimmed well so not a forest like I have seen. I got her to suck on my nipples and was basically told I could DATY but she would not return the favor. I was being selfish as my night earlier was not going so well and took a very erotic and inspired finish and cute giggles the whole time. After she cleaned me up to my suprise, she went and gave me a 10 min foot massage. I was so happy when I left.........A great finish and a great foot massage ( I guess she can give a rub after all). I got up, she helped me get dressed and I gave her 40 which I didnt have to but I enjoyed the whole performance. I was there for 45 Minutes in total. I was also the last customer of the night. Definately will be returning here!!!
Nice review. What town is this in, I tried searching and couldn't find out.

This board is about guys looking to pay women for the privilege of sticking their tongue up a girl's snatch (when maybe ten other guys either fucked it and/or stuck their own tongue there just prior), sticking cocks in the girls mouth, snatch or ass, cum on their faces or the Holy Grail of all - having them swallow - and then brag about it on the internet.

Somehow "take self respect away from the hobby and yourselves" just doesnt seem to fit.

If there ever was a need for an example of a non sequitur, your post would be it.
You know something....You are right except for one thing.....Doing that woman is like doing the female dodgeball player on Ben Stiller's team in the movie, "Dodgeball".......Just shouldn't be done and they made a joke about someone doing it. Basically whether you are paying for it or not.....Have a lil standard about what your dick is going into (even if you pay) and think about whether or not you might have a nightmare about how nasty she was and feel disgusting afterwards.

But with some other AMP girl.....I would agree with your comments.

Im all for hobbying but I at least want to sleep tight with some self-respect.....Will someone back me here please????

Last edited:
So being as horny as I am, I decided to go to Broadway and try one more new place that has been reviewed a fair amount and end up at 76 N Broadway, Suite 3003. There was a younger ugly girl at the desk and I took my chances and asked for Aida or Ida or however it goes but she was there and was I suprised. She was 26 Years Old (I asked and I believe her), Dyed blonde hair, nice body, nice tits, just cute as hell and the best feature is she speaks English fairly well, lol. I took the half for 40. When she came in she leaned down and pecked my lips which I usually avoid like the plague but it was harmless and cute. She gave me the shortest massage known to man and went for the tickle about no more than 10 min in. She then let me lift up her shirt and bra.....Suck on those great nips of hers and drop her pants and underwear to her ankles. She was not shaved but trimmed well so not a forest like I have seen. I got her to suck on my nipples and was basically told I could DATY but she would not return the favor. I was being selfish as my night earlier was not going so well and took a very erotic and inspired finish and cute giggles the whole time. After she cleaned me up to my suprise, she went and gave me a 10 min foot massage. I was so happy when I left.........A great finish and a great foot massage ( I guess she can give a rub after all). I got up, she helped me get dressed and I gave her 40 which I didnt have to but I enjoyed the whole performance. I was there for 45 Minutes in total. I was also the last customer of the night. Definately will be returning here!!!

I guess being the last customer of the night gives you more of an advantage, cause i went there one time and i never got to taking off the pants and underwear...so kudos to you

I guess being the last customer of the night gives you more of an advantage, cause i went there one time and i never got to taking off the pants and underwear...so kudos to you
Sometimes yes but other times no......For all I know she just said fuck it because I was the last guy and she was being to lazy to give a real massage.

Either way, she was very cute and sweet and definately worth a visit.

Last edited:
how are you fun could you tell me the weekday hour & weekend
hour's also do you need to make an app
than'k in advance
(ps is the last 4 # in the ne** d*y)
Just go there........I found the place by reading this board and took a chance and just walked in..........I dont know if they are advertised in ND or not.

Last edited:
Backing You Up... AHF

I would certainly be the first to say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However as I have stated before there are some relative standards on the ole beauty scale. Even true BBWs are certainly to be considered Beautiful as that is the reason for the 2nd "B". But if you were to asthetically rate women on a scale of 1-10, while there is certainly "wiggle room" it is pretty certain that a woman is not going to jump too many points. Hence someones 7 could be someone elses 5.5 or even 8.5 but there is virtually no chance that a 1 becomes a 6 or higher nor a 10 becomes a 5 or lower. And I would say that Unless there is some other aspect of the service that is exemplary(ie. a really good massage) that even if the guy himself is below a 5 that the point of PAYING would be to get better than you would if you were'nt paying, certainly not LESS?? And when you do , there would be a sense of remorse as in "damn why did I do that". Just like you would if you realized that you paid 100 bucks for dinner and it tasted like shit, and you knew going into the restaurant that it probably wasn't going to taste any better than a Big Mac @2.99. You would or Should be kicking yourself afterward. The loss of self respect while it is a harsh way to phrase it would then come from a natural feeling of anger towards oneself for doing something stupid & not getting the correct value for your hard earned $$$

quit trying to unify behavior & attitudes on this board

The loss of self respect while it is a harsh way to phrase it would then come from a natural feeling of anger towards oneself for doing something stupid & not getting the correct value for your hard earned $$$
What's going on here? Are you trying to shame people out of going to 135 Barclay just because you find the women there unattractive? It's a free country! We can make up our own mind based on the information at hand.

Interesting that....

you only quoted part of my post. Maybe you should quit guessing what I am trying to do? I simply gave an opinion, that was in conjunction with AHF's, and rationalized it. I don't think I ever said "don't do this" or "don't do That" Or "you should be ashamed". However let me ask you honestly... Do you indeed find her attractive? I honestly don't know I havent seen her. I was speaking to a generalization. And the fact that I simply do not understand lowering ones standards as far as how attractive a girl you are willing to PAY to have sex with. Please don't get insulted but if you can rationalize that POV then enlighten me?

evergreen was busted. Now that was a great full service amp. They actually had good looking young asian women. The ones I had there were all 8 and over and great fucks.
I concur. i still dream of sunny from EG. what a beuaty she was. I nearly fell over when she opened the door in a hot pink bikini.

Evergreen

Hello Fellow Hobbyists,
This is my first post here as I have been trolling these boards for quite some time. Evergreen was perhaps one of the better places I frequented in the past. Anyone remember BRAZILIAN TOUCH in Wantaugh? Many a paycheck was spent there. AHHH the glory days.
cheers

Do you indeed find her attractive? I honestly don't know I havent seen her. ....but if you can rationalize that POV then enlighten me?
I haven't seen 135 Barclay woman either, and except for a momentary thought about how cool it would be to have anal sex with an AMP woman, I've never been real interested in going there --- based on the constellation of reviews here. HOWEVER, regarding POV, I don't think that this "hobby" is about rationalization, it's about sex, and if a UGer can get reach orgasm with a provider , then that provider must be attractive within that context - by definition. The only relevant set of standards is that one person's internal set of "standards"

32 Lincoln

went there a few weeks ago and had a massage from 'Jenny' who I think was Maizy.

No HR, and when I tried roaming she said it was a legit place.

Maybe I freaked them out because I got there early and was on my phone down the block when they got there.

Little Jack Horner

Went to 76N at noon and tried 3003 - no answer - then checked the thread later and noticed that among all the correct listings for this place I chose AHF's typo to guide me (well, it was a thorough review...) I went back about 6:30 to 3000 and was greeted by Amy (very friendly dyed blond dressed in scruffy jeans and top) - I assume she's the one with all the names. I took 1/2 hr, quite good massage, maybe 20 minutes, then on flip she went to sensual massage and I tried same otc. Very soon out can the nipples for sucking - + very good stroking. I motioned to undo her pants and she protested "no, period" (btw, not a punctuation, to avoid further sexual harrassment dicussion...) Having read of so many of the girls claiming to have their period to avoid dealing with things below, I said it's all right, so she lowered her pants and underwear. I began kissing her not entirely toned but nonetheless attractive middle, and begin massaging her from behind. She began to gasp, which was turning me on, and eventually I slid my thumb up inside encountering considerable lubrication. She seemed to really get into this. Very soon I shot my load - the situation from expecting little to that was quite a turn on. I did not expect to take my finger out and find it covered with blood, but probably I should have. (Little Jack Horner...) She cleaned it up very well - multiple sterile wipes, etc. - but I was more comfortable after I got home and sterilized it for myself. 40 + 20 - interesting! No more thumb sucking for me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.