929-383-8688 Queens Border on Horace Harding

Anyone follow up on this?

They haven't answered texts. Maybe the monger above me was right....
I hope you don't mean you texted them asking about a plain clothes officer and expected a reply?

If that isn't the case and you mean you haven't heard back from them in general, I reached out to see if they were still open.
Used 646 593-3939 and got an answer. No plans on going but thought I'd help out a fellow man of the night.

walked in and got the 5’8” Serena. She happened to be up so didn’t even have to ask for her. Didn’t call ahead so can’t confirm if number is active but the shop is open.

couldn’t get BBBJ from her in shower despite being playful, or in room, she must have really liked you or something @kickflip1337
CBJ CFS was still good, par for the course here

walked in and got the 5’8” Serena. She happened to be up so didn’t even have to ask for her. Didn’t call ahead so can’t confirm if number is active but the shop is open.

couldn’t get BBBJ from her in shower despite being playful, or in room, she must have really liked you or something @kickflip1337
CBJ CFS was still good, par for the course here
When I went in last time, I'm a regular with one of the main girls, Alice. She was all over me in front of serna and saying how I good blah blah.

What's you're description of Serena? I personally found her ass to be almost a perfect workout ass.

When I went in last time, I'm a regular with one of the main girls, Alice. She was all over me in front of serna and saying how I good blah blah.

What's you're description of Serena? I personally found her ass to be almost a perfect workout ass.
similar to another shorter chick that was here before, FIRM. I find doggie is more about if these girls can arch their hips down more so than the ass size but having a firm handful is nice.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced that this place is now super busy. My last two visits, all the girls were busy so no choosing. There were multiple doorbell interruptions too (my provider had to go out once but she ignored the next few customers)

Saw a new girl named Masey (?), as my appointment with Lucy was not noted. Hate that shit. This girl was a bit voluptuous but she wasn’t made up, has just gotten out of the shower. I agreed to see her, but quickly regretted it. For starters her breath smelled like the Bronx Zoo. She vacillated between being enthused and vacant. Pussy was right so that was good. Fucked her in many positions but she really came alive in one leg up on ghe bed doggy. Banged her hard and finished that way. Left feeling meh, as I really wanted something to lift my spirits and me and Lucy really connected last time, wish was rare, as she normally doesn’t do it for me despite being beautiful.

$200. CBJ, DATY, DATO, FIA AND CFS.

will not repeat

Saw a new girl named Masey (?), as my appointment with Lucy was not noted. Hate that shit. This girl was a bit voluptuous but she wasn’t made up, has just gotten out of the shower. I agreed to see her, but quickly regretted it. For starters her breath smelled like the Bronx Zoo. She vacillated between being enthused and vacant. Pussy was right so that was good. Fucked her in many positions but she really came alive in one leg up on ghe bed doggy. Banged her hard and finished that way. Left feeling meh, as I really wanted something to lift my spirits and me and Lucy really connected last time, wish was rare, as she normally doesn’t do it for me despite being beautiful.

$200. CBJ, DATY, DATO, FIA AND CFS.

will not repeat
Damn remorse strikes again!

Anyone been here lately with any info to share? Been here twice looking for Lucy and she wasn’t around each time.

Had a session with Alice (not 100% sure of name) but she’s a shorter girl, maybe just over 5ft tall. Decent body but not as cute as Lucy, older too or at least less well maintained.
Table shower with some fondling, CBJ, CFS, 200 all in for the hour.

Main question is has anyone seen Lucy lately? Did she leave or is just in high demand and unavailable?

Warning:
I have genital herpes and I'm pretty sure I infected one of the workers here as well as other places. So if you ever see me, write a review of someone you should be aware that you're putting yourself in danger.

Warning:
I have genital herpes and I'm pretty sure I infected one of the workers here as well as other places. So if you ever see me, write a review of someone you should be aware that you're putting yourself in danger.
That’s clever. I know the guy who has it and she was the only provider he saw. I’m squeaky clean

billyS

Reign of Terror
Okay. In the meantime let’s let our peeps get rizzled
WADR, rules are rules.

I realize you are only trying to help. We didn't delete your post completely so guys who go there can judge for themselves.

But by not allowing third party hearsay it helps keep the integrity of the board as it makes it harder to post bullshit.

The calling out girls for having STD's is tricky and it has come up a lot lately especially with the rise in bbfs at the AMPs.

The problem is there is really no way to prove it and guys who are house shills for one place can easily plant the rumor about girls from another place.

Anyone been here lately with any info to share? Been here twice looking for Lucy and she wasn’t around each time.

Had a session with Alice (not 100% sure of name) but she’s a shorter girl, maybe just over 5ft tall. Decent body but not as cute as Lucy, older too or at least less well maintained.
Table shower with some fondling, CBJ, CFS, 200 all in for the hour.

Main question is has anyone seen Lucy lately? Did she leave or is just in high demand and unavailable?
I saw her a month ago.
Not recently (past few days)

WADR, rules are rules.

I realize you are only trying to help. We didn't delete your post completely so guys who go there can judge for themselves.

But by not allowing third party hearsay it helps keep the integrity of the board as it makes it harder to post bullshit.

The calling out girls for having STD's is tricky and it has come up a lot lately especially with the rise in bbfs at the AMPs.

The problem is there is really no way to prove it and guys who are house shills for one place can easily plant the rumor about girls from another place.
This is why I have stayed out of the AMPS for almost a year now. So much BB everything going on. There seems to be no worry at all. Cream pies, swallowing, ass eating, if the price is right its all for sale these days.
It's not only the girls, its the dirtbag monger who knows he's got something that don't give a fuck and burns the girl, who wouldn't know and then one of us gets burned with a bbj, or if you're brave enough BBFS.

Not worth it for this cat, I just stay licking my own balls for now.

Lots of gifts that keep on giving this time of year, and I aint talking about the jelly of the month club!

Stay Safe Gents

WADR, rules are rules.

Understood

Alice

Texted and made an appointment.
Parked in the back and rang the bell to wait for someone to open up.
Yoyo greeted me and she looked ok!
But I ultimately decided to go with the trusted Alice.
Definitely overall cute for amp standards. Very friendly and touchy as well. Gives off GFE vibes which will be YMMV.
Originally wanted an hour (60) but she is the star here so had to cut it down to HH (50).
I tried to lay for a massage but she knows how to get you going and I couldn’t help but ravage her.
Her nice nipples sticking out, begging to be sucked. Her nice flat stomach that makes you want to and smooth skin makes you want to lick every inch.
Some LFK action and she quickly threw on a cover on me because it was getting heated fast.
A nice sensual mish session with her moaning and gushing all over.
Finished in the bag and she begged me to stay inside.
Deed was done and I tipped for her service and was out the door. (140)
Only thing I don’t like about Alice is her teeth. It’s a bit messy? And dark? I know for a fact she smokes because she covers it up with listerine.
Minor thing for me because she at the end of the day is a pleaser.

Lucy

Called and drew Lucy for the session.
She hides under a large overcoat, so you can’t see much til you get to the room.
Dropped 60 for the hour and decided to leave 140 tip so I didn’t have to give it later. She understood. I declined a TS, didn’t want to waste time.
She’s got a normal Asian girl body but her skin is nice and smooth, you can tell she upkeeps her hygiene, no smells, trimmed/shaved and her bs have nice nipples for you to suck on. She started a Massage was and it was ok!
Some ST and flipped.
She knows how to get you aroused by her ST from top to bottom. Nipple play and used her tits for a nice rub as well.
Everything was covered. CBJ was just ok.
Went from mish, to DS and back and forth. Her ass looks nice in DS. A little Chinese meat to grab and pound. Finished there.
The only negative I have with her is she has grey-ish teeth? It wasn’t too much of a turn off but if you know what I’m talking about, she’s got that. Besides that, a good time with an accommodating lady.