929-383-8688 Queens Border on Horace Harding

My only issue with the place was the cameras EVERYWHERE. It wouldn’t stop me from going back but I’ll definitely be wearing a mask for Covid protection of course lol. I couldn’t imagine LE walking in and grabbing the dvr. They’d have all the mongers dead to rights no way out

I'd like to think the mongers would have legal protection in that case; there are no cameras in the massage rooms so they can't prove any sexual acts for cash exchange, also the place looks legit from the outside so anyone could just walk right in and ask for a massage. I feel you though, would hate to be part of a bust the day it happens, feel like it would be hard to argue if you are caught with no pants...also I humor myself thinking how many women go into places like these (especially this one because it is designed pretty well) and get serviced by women who were just fucked/just jerked some guy off and have absolutely no idea

Decided to go back here the other day.

Let in by a new girl I haven't seen here before. Got into room and she tells me her name is Serena. 160 to her. I had a long day at work and actually wanted the TS but when I mentioned it when she came back when I was sitting naked on the table, she was super confused. All well.

She was wearing right white dress. I would say like 8/10 on scale. Half ass massage and she strips naked. In the mirror she has a small spinner body, almost 0 tits. Like point nipples. Her ass though, honestly, big, firm and tight. Def does not skip squats at the gym

Prob top 3 worst ST of all time. I flipped over on my own because it was so bad. When I flipped, I sat up on the edge of the table and grabbed her close between my legs. I pushed her GFE service and started to kiss her body all over, all while grabbing her perfect ass. Spreading her ass and rubbing kitty. Shaved and very big clit, love that.

She walks over to the side table to spray hands with sanitizer. While she is standing there I go up from behind her while kissing her neck and rubbing her entire body ,ass and kitty. She gives a few moans and turns around . Tell her I wanted bbj and she gets on her knees right then and there and sucks me pretty aggressively and loud. full on DT gagging and everything. I pushed her head to my base. Took it like a champ. I had her get up and lifted her up on the table. I got on my knees while she was on her back sucking me off from the side. I was rubbing her kitty . She was moaning and gagging nonstop. She was super into it, but....she was was damn dry, it was like rubbing sandpaper on my hands. I asked if she had lube and she kept saying no. Fuck it, I spit on my hand/fingers for lube and started to rub her. She freaked the fuck out saying God knows what in her language, all while giving me this insane face while she stopped sucking. I almost went limp dick. It was such a turn off.

I was turned off so hard from her complaining I told her to just use her hand and finish me. I got on my back and she started to HJ me. When I got close, I got up...put her on the table again in doggy , spread her perfectly firm ass and busted all over her asshole and checks while slapping Jr all over her ass.

She got up cleaning up while I helped her and kept grabbing her ass while she hugged and groped me.

Very odd session. Def overpaid. Would of loved to bang her doggy but she turned me off so hard that I angerly made her jerk me off and bust in her ass.

This place does get good quality girls. A lot of spinners though, I wish they got girls with more meat and bigger tits.

Quick note, this place has so much foot traffic in the lot. They are next to a safety swim and there were so many parents with Thier kids going in and out while I was in the lot

She was wearing right white dress. I would say like 8/10 on scale. Half ass massage and she strips naked. In the mirror she has a small spinner body, almost 0 tits. Like point nipples. Her ass though, honestly, big, firm and tight. Def does not skip squats at the gym
Height of this Serena? Was it closer to 5’8” or 5’0” ? Saw two girls wearing white last visit

The BBBJ with DT sounds like she’s worth trying out for sure so want to get the right one.

did you get her name before or after the freak out ? Asking because girls give fake names when session isn’t worth a repeat for her

Height of this Serena? Was it closer to 5’8” or 5’0” ? Saw two girls wearing white last visit

The BBBJ with DT sounds like she’s worth trying out for sure so want to get the right one.

did you get her name before or after the freak out ? Asking because girls give fake names when session isn’t worth a repeat for her

she was closer to 5'8

I got her name before the session started. Told her ive been here a lot but never seen her. She told me she was new and her name.

she was closer to 5'8

I got her name before the session started. Told her ive been here a lot but never seen her. She told me she was new and her name.
Thanks, know which one to try out next time now. Sucks though, didn’t know she was flat under that dress. Was expecting Bs seeing that height, ass and hips.

You want to back that up before one of us deletes it?
Unmarked cars one in the lot and one upfront. Went in for my weekly visit and when approaching I was approached about my wheregoings. I feigned taking a walk and moved on. Circled back 30 minutes later and tried the back entrance. It was clear there was another UC observing. I freaked out and went home

billyS

Reign of Terror
Unmarked cars one in the lot and one upfront. Went in for my weekly visit and when approaching I was approached about my wheregoings. I feigned taking a walk and moved on. Circled back 30 minutes later and tried the back entrance. It was clear there was another UC observing. I freaked out and went home
Thank you.

This all should have been included in the first post.

Someone approached you and asked where you were going?? Any details on Thier tone and looks?

Someone approached you and asked where you were going?? Any details on Thier tone and looks?
Something just doesn't seem right: " .... I was approached about my wheregoings. "

and: "This place is under surveillance "

By on the border does that mean Nassau? If so that would explain it, but NYC PD in Queens putting an AMP under surveillance — really?

For example, I've seen girls out soliciting me as I walked by with a couple of cops (not traffic control ticket guys — real gun totting cops) within earshot standing around.

Something just doesn't seem right: " .... I was approached about my wheregoings. "

By on the border does that mean Nassau? If so that would explain it, but NYC PD in Queens putting an AMP under surveillance — really?

For example, I've seen girls out soliciting me as I walked by with a couple of cops (not traffic control ticket guys — real gun totting cops) within earshot standing around.
If they’re there it’s only because someone called.

If they’re there it’s only because someone called.
Hello Police,

This is Karen and I’d like to complain about guys going in and out of a place while I bring my kid to safety swim.

That place is so low key it ridiculous. Never been but scoped it out from the reviews on the way out of the city.

Hey all. I’m only sharing what I experienced and apologies for not giving the details in my first response. But yes, the plain clothed cop asked me where I was heading. I didn’t see him at first but it was likely clear where I was going (front door on HORACE Harding). Been going here for years and this is the second time I have been in this situation. The first time the places ended up closing shop for a short while.
Be careful for now

billyS

Reign of Terror

I was thinking kinda the same thing. Pretty sure this place is on the Queens side. So why would NYPD waste not one but two cops, one car in the front and one in the back?

Unless something bad went down here we don't know about?

Or they are rouge cops looking to shake down the place?

I was thinking kinda the same thing. Pretty sure this place is on the Queens side. So why would NYPD waste not one but two cops, one car in the front and one in the back?

Unless something bad went down here we don't know about?

Or they are rouge cops looking to shake down the place?
Exactly. If they want to shut down a place hey just send in a building inspector with a clipboard and he writes up a dozen "safety" issues, closes the place and slaps a sticker of the front door.

@Algonquin — I'm not questioning you. Something just stinks.

BTW. I meant gun toting cops