LI Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Zuki

Originally posted by plat122
This was a nice place in a small strip mall on 112. I heard that it was shut down. If this place is still open let me know. Also, Heard that Suffolks finest were real assholes to the AMPs. Whats the deal?
Zuki closed up quite some time ago. The Suffolk scene for unlicensed AMPs is rather unsettled, cops stopping people leaving and being quite forceful in their threats, closing down anyplace they can...

Nassau is certainly much more relaxing, from that perspective.

Although, the "licensed" MP's in Suffolk don't seem to be having many problems. No FS or anything, just massage and a RnT. But, no LE hassles either.

Re: if not Medford, then wheer?

Originally posted by Amberchaos
When I was asking the girl befopre the massage what else i could get, she looked at me liek I had 3 heads. Either the place is legit, or I'm still too new to this. Which is it?
You can't ask what else can you get before the massage starts. I tried that once a when I was new and got the same response. You should be in the room with massage underway and start roaming around. Usually at that point there are more responsive if it's gonna happen.

Re: Re: if not Medford, then wheer?

Originally posted by rigid66
You can't ask what else can you get before the massage starts. I tried that once a when I was new and got the same response. You should be in the room with massage underway and start roaming around. Usually at that point there are more responsive if it's gonna happen.
So, I should just grab her ass while getting the massage and see what happens?

Thats embarassing if the place is legit.. Any other clues to tell if the place is for real?.

Re: Re: if not Medford, then wheer?

That is not necessarily true in my experience. When I go to a new place that I assume is more than R&T I have a lttle chat with the girl while I am holding the door fee in my hand. I tell her that I want to make sure that I have enough money with me so neither of us is dissappointed. I am as pleasant as I can be with a smile on my face. I have even been able to negotiate the extras at this point.

It makes the whole experience much more pleasant to get the money part behind you.

Works for me greater than half the time, especially last couple of months.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Re: Re: if not Medford, then wheer?

Originally posted by Amberchaos
So, I should just grab her ass while getting the massage and see what happens?

Thats embarassing if the place is legit.. Any other clues to tell if the place is for real?.
Rule number one, assume there are no legit AMPS. Its up to you to get the extra's. Yes grab her ass. I always rub my hand on her calf as soon as she gets close enough. I then work my way up the leg. Normally she will say 'later'.

Re: Re: Re: Re: if not Medford, then wheer?

Originally posted by billyS
Rule number one, assume there are no legit AMPS. Its up to you to get the extra's. Yes grab her ass. I always rub my hand on her calf as soon as she gets close enough. I then work my way up the leg. Normally she will say 'later'.
I agree with Billy...as soon as she gets close enough I start running my hand up her leg and take it from there. After that a lot of the time the girl leans over and presses her tits into your back or starts massaging your inner thigh and then it's pretty much a go.

Originally posted by capjt
Genius, is Mans Spa clsed?
No, but it might as well be. The girls running the place now are very overweight and not very attractive. If she were to walk on my back I'm sure I would be paralyzed for life.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: if not Medford, then wheer?

I agree with Billy...as soon as she gets close enough I start running my hand up her leg and take it from there. After that a lot of the time the girl leans over and presses her tits into your back or starts massaging your inner thigh and then it's pretty much a go.
OK. I will try this. I have an even bigger problem than figuring things out though. Once I start getting excited, or even hopeful, I stop thinking with my head and start thinking with the other head. Whats a usual payment/"tip"? And whats a high payment/"tip"? And I am asking for R&T, head (bare or covered) and F/S?

Maybe its just me, but 4 is a bit high for a R/T after paying 6 to get in.

Originally posted by littleguy
billy,

Don't worry about Westbury, At least H/R is definitely available.
Yup - sure is.
Review: No. 1 Chinese Body Work Center
1Maple St, Westbury
Parking on the street, west side of Nathans
860-4930

Stopped in Sunday around 11am. Place almost looked legit but some reviews here said otherwise. Shares building with other legit places but shouldnt be a problem as they appear very professional. Met with Sha-sha(sp?) nice girl tall, slim, small chest, plain features. They offer 30min/40 or 60min/60. I took 60min which was at least 60 min. To get to massage room had to walk through a bathroom which was kinda weird. Got even weirder when about halfway through the session some guy went in there to take a dump. She turned up the music but still couldnt quite mask the wonderful melodies emanating from the bathroom. Too bad they werent playing 1812 Overture as the guy would have been perfect for the cannons at the end. Anyway, I asked for hard massage. She used oil and gave a very good massage - perhaps one of my top 10. Lots of hot towels to clean off the oil before the flip and again later after. When any opportunity came I put my hand on various body parts - when meetting no resistance I was a bit more brazen. She really put a lot of effort with none of the BS tickling crap they pull at some of the places. You can suck on her nipples and french if you like (no DFK though). All in all a very relaxing, pleasant experience. She was happy with 20 tip. I'll go back.

Last edited:
Lurker comming out of hiding

I've been a lurker for a long time, but I finally regestered up for a new ***** address and login since my original user name here was a little too original.

So here's my first review:

Evergreen
245-14 Horace something Rd (The LIE service rd)
LIE exit 31
Telephone # in newsday

I saw this ad in the entertainment section in newsday and called up. This place in on the east bound service road in a little mini mall next to ballies gym. There's a fairly large sign that says "evergreen" with blacked out windows. The bell in in the waiting room so you can just walk in. A girl named Candy 8 body, 7 face, nice ass small tits, greeted me at the door. She was dressed in jeans and a long sleave shirt, which got me a little worried. She led me into a room and i got undressed. When she came back, she was wearing a little 2 piece outfit that showed off that petite ass nicely. She was also wearing one of those hip necklaces which i found to be pretty sexy. Anyway, the massage was pretty good. Very firm. On the flip, I offered 80 for FS, but she wanted 120. We settled on 100(+60 at the door). She started licking my butt hole and then started a cbj. This only lasted for like 2 minutes so I was a little bumed. So i decided to get my money's worth in the main event. Before that happened, she lubed herself up, so daty was out of the question. Anyway I pounded away until i couldnt pound no more. BTW she is Korean

Last edited:
Rev: Suzi @ Ten Ten

Based on reviews by Genius, I had been to ten ten 2 times prior to my last visit. Both times I saw the short chubby women who greeted me at the door (sorry didn’t get her name). The first time I got a good massage, cbj, fs, all for $ (.6 door, .4 tip). She was pleasant and attentive, but not too attractive. The second time saw her, I opted for hj only. It was good, but she kept trying to give me a prostate massage, which after a while was just to distracting. Wasn’t real pleased with the experience. Paid .6 door and .2 tip.

Early Saturday, I went there again, but decided if it was going to be the same women, I was going to decline. I walked in the door, and was greeted by none other. She started to lead me to the room, and I stopped and asked if anyone else is available. She looks hurt for a second, but then says “you want Suzi?” I said sure. I go into room, and Suzi walks in, and immediately I am pleased I asked for someone else. She is very cute, really pretty face, maybe 7-8. Her body is a 6-7. Comes in like she new me, maybe she thought I had seen her before since I asked for her. Anyway she gives me a hug, and kiss. She gives me a mediocre massage, but when she starts the light touch stuff, she pays lots of attention to my scrotum. I was starting to not be able to lay on my stomach any more. As she plays with my balls, she is sticking her tongue in my ear and kissing my neck. It was very nice. On the flip I am at full attention and she asks if I want HJ, I say BJ, and she says she’ll be right back. She comes in with the real sexy smile on, and takes her top off. She is small, I’d say a b-cup. Doesn’t take the bottoms off, but I didn’t ask either. I should have. I am sure FS would have been available. She starts with a nice lick up and down the shaft, and little bit on the balls. She then does the old hide the condom in the mouth trick and slips it on with her lips. She cant get it all the way down, so she has to finish putting it on with her hands. Her oral technique is very good. Really seems like she is enjoying it. She has long black hair, which was wet and made her look even sexier. As she sucking me, I keep moving her hair aside so I can watch her, and when I do this she makes great eye contact. Got me off really good, but stopped just a little to soon. I like to have a girl keep me in her mouth until I am completely spent. Next time I will tell her to keep going. Right after I am done, she lays down next me in my arms and hugs me like I just did something wonderful for her. We laid there for a few minutes, and then got the hot towel wash-up, and helped to get dressed. Very attentive girl. Gave her a .4 tip and was out the door. Can’t beat it for a total of $.

Stay safe,
Capjt

? for Michael Strahan:

Evergreen

Was the gal Candy very thin with slight enhancements, about 5'6? with a little bit of blond highlights? was she wearing an ankle bracelet too? was she kind of tan? The chick I saw who sounds like her wore jeans with design beads on them just curious... TY

Re: Lurker comming out of hiding

Originally posted by Michael Strahan

Evergreen
245-14 Horace something Rd (The LIE service rd)
LIE exit 31
Telephone # in newsday
I guess my “AMPie-senses” are not working like they used to. Yesterday I was over by the Bally’s, in an attempt to get fit again. This weather has me worried about my constitution- I keep getting a cold. I also know, that going around in shorts and T-shirts in this weather is not the brightest thing in the world.

Anyway, if I knew this place was next door, I would have gone for a real work out. Welcome and thanks for the review- will be visiting soon.

Regards

Pop

Re: ? for Michael Strahan:

Originally posted by Padrone
Evergreen

Was the gal Candy very thin with slight enhancements, about 5'6? with a little bit of blond highlights? was she wearing an ankle bracelet too? was she kind of tan? The chick I saw who sounds like her wore jeans with design beads on them just curious... TY
I dont think she had any enhancements. She did have curly hair with blond highlights, not too sure about the ankle bracelet.

Re: Re: ? for Michael Strahan:

Originally posted by Michael Strahan
I dont think she had any enhancements. She did have curly hair with blond highlights, not too sure about the ankle bracelet.
I can't find the # of this place. I'm trying to determine if this chick Candi is the one I know who left a joint I used to go to in Ct. Do you have the #? or what town it's in?

10 10 location?

Can someone please give the location of 10 10. Sounds like alot of fun and would like to check it out. Also does anyone know if Suzi is there every day? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.