LI Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
1010 - Suzi

What can I say - busy night tonight at 1010. It took a while and several attempts, but finally Suzi was available.
She is not tall, but has a great body (for a AMP). Nice firm breasts and a great ass. The massage was not very convincing (Golden Spa is better regarding the massages), but that was not the reason for my visit. After the flip, I found out that English is not 1010's strong point, but with visual it was possible to cmomunicate.
Paid .60 at the door and .60 for FS -went through at least 5 positions (2 unknown to me). After all I think I paid a fair price and had a nice time.

Possible LE at 1010

I have a question for my Utopia Guide Brothers. I went to 1010 today place was emplty, "EXCEPT" for a white Chevrolet Cavalier right at the door almost with a guy in the car. Im not sure if he was a customer , Maybe one of you, or Law Enforcement. This would have been my first venture into a place that advertises in the Entertainment section of the paper. I wasnt ready to get busted so I passed. What is anyones opinion. Was I being to cautious?

Re: Possible LE at 1010

Originally posted by smoke2
I have a question for my Utopia Guide Brothers. I went to 1010 today place was emplty, "EXCEPT" for a white Chevrolet Cavalier right at the door almost with a guy in the car. Im not sure if he was a customer , Maybe one of you, or Law Enforcement. This would have been my first venture into a place that advertises in the Entertainment section of the paper. I wasnt ready to get busted so I passed. What is anyones opinion. Was I being to cautious?
The place is behind a bar. People who go to the bar also park there.

I would have just hung around a while to see what goes on. I personally think its particularly risky to go to a place that advertises in the entertainment section as opposed to the licensed massge section. With the licensed massage section you can at least play dumb if there is a raid as you have a legit reason to be there.

There is a fs place in copaigue that adverts in the licensed massage section. Its not too far from 1010. I reviewed it last month.

Last edited:
Re: 1010

Originally posted by Gooey2k
With the amount of business they are pulling in lately, unfortunatley they are destine for doom :(
I think you are right (which is why I dont go there anymore) but it may more depend upon complaints from the bar (unlikely - they share the same building, so it would have happened already and there is plenty of parking) or the autobody shop (agian unlikely as they are closed weekends and nights.

Visit with the good the Dr. Judy @ 260N

A few weeks ago, I had my first visit and I wanted to ease into things (no pun intended) so I was looking for decent massage and HR. Gave her a call about an hour before on an early Friday and asked if she was available. She says OK, so I show up and tell her it’s my first time and that she came recommenced by a friend. She looks cute has a nice tight body but clearly no spring chicken. She smiles and says OK and leads me into her office. There are too many reviews on her to make me think she is just therapeutic and there are no extras but that’s what the place looks like. Who knows maybe she actually has a legit business or maybe she’s very smart and this is all part of making her place look legit.

Well back to the massage, we make a little chit chat, she tells me the fee is 60 which I pay up front. She also asks me if I like hard or soft, I usually like hard but I hurt my back about a month ago which I tell her and decide for a soft one. The massage was very good and interesting touch was her using baby powder on my back. During the massage I chit chat with her some more and ask her if she’s a Dr. (god I wonder how many UG guys have asked that one,lol). This is where things take a turn downhill. About halfway though, she gets a phone call and stops to take it, I’m a little annoyed but I understand she is running a business and she’s the only one around. I hear her talking to someone who wants to come by also. She says about 30 min, now I’m getting a little suspicious but what am I going to do, she has my $60 and I’m lying down buck-naked so I let it go. On the flip she didn’t ask if I wanted anything extra, she just got right to business with HR (maybe I should have asked before we started) . She was OK with roaming with I even managed to get her shirt half off and let me suck on her tits. Unfortunately she wouldn’t let me get her pants off but she generally had a good attitude. The finish wasn’t exactly rushed or mechanical but like I said she got down to business. The post HR massage was a little rushed, we chatted some more as I got dressed and I though we actually got along pretty good, better than most amp girls. Maybe its because here English was OK and we could actually talk to each other, lol. Now to the part that I mentioned before about things going a little downhill. As I’m getting dressed I put on my watch and see that it’s been only 40 min from the point that I started taking my clothes off before, actually more like 35 min from when she started the massage. I’m a little more annoyed but what am I going to do now? I know another guy is coming over from the phone conversation, what am I supposed to ask for my 20 min? So I let it go. I give her a $30 tip, she seems OK with it, I really wanted to leave her a $20 one but that’s not my style. Even though I got shorted time, I liked her. She gave a good massage and decent release and I could actually have a conversation with her. If I knew that I could get actually get an hour out of her I would definitely repeat.

So here are my two questions.
1 ) Does she have a habit of shorting clients and if so how would be a tactful way of telling her I want the full one hour?
2) Several of you have posted that she is FS even though I her place doesn’t look it. Does anyone know or have they gotten a CBJ from her. I’m not really into FS right now but I could definitely appreciate a good CBJ :)

Sorry for the long post
HD

Originally posted by Hot Dog
Visit with the good the Dr. Judy @ 260N

.....she tells me the fee is 60 which I pay up front.
......2) Several of you have posted that she is FS even though I her place doesn’t look it. Does anyone know or have they gotten a CBJ from her. I’m not really into FS right now but I could definitely appreciate a good CBJ :)t
HD
This is a business for her and you are a customer. Doesn't mean the negotiation can not be pleasant and up front.

So when she says she wants 60 you take out your money and say " And this is for a 1 hour massage - correct? I am really looking forward to a nice massage. I've heard good things about you"

If she says yes - you give her the 60. If she says no , repeat the question until you get an answer you yes or until you put the money back in your wallet.

As far as your second question. Yes you can.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Her full service dissapointed me. She has a small cunt and I couldn't get more then half my dick in. It was like hitting a wall, there was no give. But she does give a good effort. Also once her clothed come off she looks alot older. Also the first time I did her the massage was long and good the second time it seemed she knew I was there for F/S so she just cut to the chase. As result I wasn't that hard on the flip. BTW don't forget to bring your own scum bag.

Originally posted by genius
If she says yes - you give her the 60. If she says no , repeat the question until you get an answer you yes or until you put the money back in your wallet.
Dude, you are like the rock of gibraltar.....

....right about that time in the converstion is when I fold like a little pussy, just so I can get my dick wet.

Originally posted by billyS
Her full service dissapointed me. She has a small cunt and I couldn't get more then half my dick in. It was like hitting a wall, there was no give. But she does give a good effort. Also once her clothed come off she looks alot older. Also the first time I did her the massage was long and good the second time it seemed she knew I was there for F/S so she just cut to the chase. As result I wasn't that hard on the flip. BTW don't forget to bring your own scum bag.
Ditto man, I was there Friday afternoon. It was the first time I STOPPED FS for a HJ instead..

P.S. She now has a sign saying "leave your underwear on at all times, no sexual activity will take place here."

Yeah right

Oceanside?

Someone had mentioned an AMP in Oceanside in one of the threads? Does anyone have any more information? Just looking for some quick HR at lunch time. I work in Lynbrook so if anyone knows of anything nearby I'd love to hear, specifically about the one in Oceanside.

The Dr. In Hicksville

Had a similar experience to some of the others with the Dr. in Hicksville. Right in the middle of the HR she gets a call. Comes back and acts like the session is over. Tells me I "finished" before the phone rang. Never again....

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Oceanside?

Originally posted by palmpilot
Someone had mentioned an AMP in Oceanside in one of the threads? Does anyone have any more information? Just looking for some quick HR at lunch time. I work in Lynbrook so if anyone knows of anything nearby I'd love to hear, specifically about the one in Oceanside.
Go down Long Beach Road past Nathans and it's on the opposite side of the street from Nathans in a little strip mall. Opposite of where Waukena Ave T's on LB Road. Expect alot of dirty looks from Jewish housewifes.

douglaston AMP reviews

the crappy weather last weekend afforded me the opportunity to check out two AMPs along the LIE near the cross island. Saturday I went to Spa behind the mall in douglaston. They have a very nice facility witha standup shower. Anyway, I got suzie or sugi? 5ft petite B cup. Ireceived an excellent massage and when I had had enough, Isaid she could switch to a light massage and she took it from there. All of the appropriate touching. She allowed some light roaming and seemed comfortable with more intimate probing but the room setup leaves something to be desired. You see there are just roll up screens covering the door way so it's difficult to get into any real bonus activities without risking someone just walking by the doorway and seeing what's going on. In spite of all this suzie provided a nice slow HJ. Not one of those rushed hurry up jackhammer jobs. Afterwards, a hot towel to clean up and some light touching and it was back to the locker room where she dressed me. The damage was $.8 for the massage and $.4 for the tip. The tip was partly for the excellent massage and partly for the HJ. I will definitely go back when I want a excellent massage with something extra and will try an sample some of there shower services.

The second location I went to was Evergreen which has been reviewed here recently. i went on sunday evening when the rear lot was empty and parking was easy. I spoke with the mamasan, paid $.6, who introduced me to ginny. 5'5" C cup korean. probably in her late 20's. I asked for a shower and ginny gave me a thorough cleaning with special attention paid to all the right parts. This is always a good sign and set the mood for the rest of the session. In the room she started with an average massage and after a little while i offered to massage her. During the massage, I found out she had only been in country 3 months. I finished her massage with some fancy finger work that got her juices flowing and then offered DATY. At that point she jumped up and dressed and left the room. I wasn't sure what went wrong but then heard the shower and understood. 5 minutes she was back in the room squeaky clean fresh as a daisy and on her back legs wide open. I gave her DATYTCNQNS, she reciprocated with a CBJ (unfortunately) then cowgirl, mish, and doggie. Changing positions is tough because there is a bit of a language barrier but she is accomodating and will figure out what you mean with some guidance. The best part of all this was there was no discussion of money. I tipped $.8 and was on my way. I will definitely be back to check out the rest of the staff.

Good Hunting

Re: douglaston AMP reviews

Originally posted by nightprowler

The second location I went to was Evergreen which has been reviewed here recently. i went on sunday evening when the rear lot was empty and parking was easy. I spoke with the mamasan, paid $.6, who introduced me to ginny. 5'5" C cup korean. probably in her late 20's.

During the massage, I found out she had only been in country 3 months. I tipped $.8 and was on my way. I will definitely be back to check out the rest of the staff.

Good Hunting
I have been seeing similar pricing out further on LI. When I 1st went to 1010 I was paying 60+60. Important to the good pricing and service is the odd hour and Sunday that you went (I do the same).

I find that when they do not discuss price you can pay what you paid and everyone is happy.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Re: douglaston AMP reviews

Originally posted by genius
I find that when they do not discuss price you can pay what you paid and everyone is happy.
Is there anyone here who gets more for their AMP dollar then genius? Newbies, you getting this down?

Status
Not open for further replies.