LI Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asian Bodyworks in Centereach, Suffolk

OK- I've been going here for awhile and am still not sure if it is legit or an AMP. I can't reach out & touch someone as I've been going for awhile and as my wife knows the place, though she hasn't gotten a massage.

If anyone can tell me, I'd appreciate it.

If it is not an an AMP, oh well. The massages they give are excellent, and I will continue going whether it is legit or not. But if its not, may as well get the extras.

By the way, it is on Middle Country Rd (aka Route 25) in Centereach. Tehre's a sign onn the window and I believe it is licensed. There are posters inside showing accupressure points. (which is why i think the place is legit.)

Re: Asian Bodyworks in Centereach, Suffolk

Originally posted by Amberchaos
OK- I've been going here for awhile and am still not sure if it is legit or an AMP. I can't reach out & touch someone as I've been going for awhile and as my wife knows the place, though she hasn't gotten a massage.

If anyone can tell me, I'd appreciate it.

If it is not an an AMP, oh well. The massages they give are excellent, and I will continue going whether it is legit or not. But if its not, may as well get the extras.

By the way, it is on Middle Country Rd (aka Route 25) in Centereach. Tehre's a sign onn the window and I believe it is licensed. There are posters inside showing accupressure points. (which is why i think the place is legit.)
Where in Centereach? I used to live there. Is it by the Diner?
The centereach mall?

Final trip to Dr. in Hicksville

After a long week I feel like treating myself so I decide to start the weekend right with return visit to Dr. Judy in Hicksville and since I am a repeat client I would get better treatment and hopefully some extras compared to my first trip. I call the good Dr. at 5:45pm and ask if she is available. She says yes, so I say I’ll be there in ½ an hour which she says it ok. I show up at her place in Hicksville at 6:15. She looks at me and says, oh you not make appointment. My response is yes I did, I just spoke with you 30 min. ago don’t you remember? So she says, you come back in 15 min. OK so I know I’m getting brushed off but I figure what the hell, I have nothing that I have to rush home to. So I go in my car and listen to the radio and come back at 6:30.

She shows me into the room across from the doorbell and tells me, “Pay first, take clothes off and wait”. No sooner than she says it she leaves the room without taking my money. So I take my clothes off figuring she is in the front waiting for my nice massage. Waiting… waiting … I look down at my watch it’s now 6:50. Now I’m starting to get pissed and I figure fuck this, and I start dressing, well of course as soon as I’m almost completely dressed she pops her head in. If I was smart I would have told her to treat her clients better and leave, but not being smart I take my clothes off for a second time. I ask her this is for an hour right? She response “Yes, yes”. Ok so I think everything is back on track, she probably was finishing another john across the hall and since it’s so late she won’t get phone call interrupting us. She asks hard or soft, I tell her hard no oil not wanting to explain to my wife why I have any residual oil on my body when I get home. I also inquire about extras, she asks me what kind. I tell her I wasn’t s BJ, she says ok. So she starts barley harder than before and within 5 min she tells me to flip. I’m thinking things are looking up, I might get two cups out of this. Now within 2 min on the flip side she tells me to get my condom which I get. I have to say, this was bar none the shortest, worst blow job I received on this planet. If it lasted more then 90 seconds I would have been surprised. Next thing I know she’s peeling my cover off and pouring baby oil all over my cock and starts doing HR. I’m thinking WTF??? I’m saying to her “What’s going on?” She says “You too big and I am tired”, I reply “Great I’m paying you to act just like my wife and not give me a blow job” After the release she hands me some paper towels and leaves the room. I’m cleaning up and waiting for her to come back in. She asks me “What’s wrong you don’t want to go home?” I reply I didn’t know the massage was over, she tells me yes, its late time to go. I’m thinking man this is sucks as I put on my clothes, I look at my watch, its 20 min after we started. I complain but she kinda acts like she doesn’t hear me (also like my wife!). So as I walk out the door I give her $30 like my last tip I wouldn’t even consider what she gave me a blow job considering how bad it was.

I would NOT RECOMENT HER to anyone who wants a decent massage or blow job. Where does a guy go to get a good massage and or blow job on LI?

I saved my money

I was calling the not so good Doctor all day on the phone number listed on the threads. Im now so glad she didnt answer the phone. I live out in eastern suffolk and didnt want to make the trip if she wasnt going to be there. She sounded like a fun time in the beginning but sounds to have taken a nosedive as of late/ Oh well too bad for her because word is spreading around/

320 N.Broadway, Hicksville

Off exit 41S on Northern State..60 to enter. Dont have phone number handy..sorry,

Was on LI on biz calls and figured I would get some relief before my journey to NJ to watch the Nets.

Doesn't matter...massage and nothing else. OK as far as that went...but....NOTHING ELSE.....trust me.

Re: 320 N.Broadway, Hicksville

Originally posted by robnotbob
Off exit 41S on Northern State..60 to enter. Dont have phone number handy..sorry,

Was on LI on biz calls and figured I would get some relief before my journey to NJ to watch the Nets.

Doesn't matter...massage and nothing else. OK as far as that went...but....NOTHING ELSE.....trust me.
Simply not so. HR only is avail for the standard 20 tip.

Originally posted by Hot Dog
Final trip to Dr. in Hicksville

Now within 2 min on the flip side she tells me to get my condom which I get. I have to say, this was bar none the shortest, worst blow job I received on this planet. If it lasted more then 90 seconds I would have been surprised. Next thing I know she’s peeling my cover off and pouring baby oil all over my cock and starts doing HR. I’m thinking WTF??? I’m saying to her “What’s going on?” She says “You too big and I am tired”, I reply “Great I’m paying you to act just like my wife and not give me a blow job” After the release she hands me some paper towels and leaves the room. I’m cleaning up and waiting for her to come back in. She asks me “What’s wrong you don’t want to go home?” I reply I didn’t know the massage was over, she tells me yes, its late time to go. I’m thinking man this is sucks as I put on my clothes, I look at my watch, its 20 min after we started. I complain but she kinda acts like she doesn’t hear me (also like my wife!). So as I walk out the door I give her $30 like my last tip I wouldn’t even consider what she gave me a blow job considering how bad it was.

I would NOT RECOMENT HER to anyone who wants a decent massage or blow job. Where does a guy go to get a good massage and or blow job on LI?

I can't believe you got f**ked like that & you tipped her for not mediocre, but truly awful service. What the hell was the tip for? Are you planning on running back for more abuse? Sorry to rant at you but I just don't get it. In the words of the eminent Judge Judy, "don't piss on me and tell me it's raining"

Tie

Originally posted by tieguy
I can't believe you got f**ked like that & you tipped her for not mediocre, but truly awful service. What the hell was the tip for? Are you planning on running back for more abuse? Sorry to rant at you but I just don't get it. In the words of the eminent Judge Judy, "don't piss on me and tell me it's raining"

Tie
All I can say is Fool me once shame on you fool me twice... oh wait I did get fooled twice I guess, I am a sucker. Well I might be a sucker but I'm not a sucker who is going back anymore. I figured the least I could do is warn my other fellow hobbiest to proceed at their own risk.

Re: Re: Asian Bodyworks in Centereach, Suffolk

Originally posted by Latino Stud
Where in Centereach? I used to live there. Is it by the Diner?
The centereach mall?
It is fairly new- less than 3 months i think.
Its between the Ford Dealership (where the Good Steer is) and the Wendy's-Taco Bell area. It is on the south side, and has a sign on the window, and is in a house.

Re: Re: Re: 320 N.Broadway, Hicksville

Originally posted by robnotbob
you know the LI scene better than I. I got the older woman. I asked twice. Oh well.
I havent been there in a few months but the girl to see is Lucy.
reviewed at: http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9663&highlight=lucy

IMHO a good place for very good massage, true hour plus good HR is in westbury. Reviewed a few posts back this thread at:
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=241069&highlight=westbury+AND+nathans#post241069

Last edited:
bunch of questions.

1st time poster and had a bunch of questions-here i go. I havnt been to any of these places in about 2 years-but have spent alot of time wondering what could have been at some of them. Ive never had anything more then han at any place-that was in patchogue across from the school. But i always wondered about a few places---on middle country road in coram(i think) or selden,-east of nichols road(next to a taco bell) there was a massage place. It was my 1st ever massage. So anyway this 60 year old woman does the massage-i had my boxers on. Then she leaves and the mega hot secretary comes in-touches my shoulder, askes about my girlfriend, tells my at least 20 times she didnt think i was as old as i was -24. I dont know why she asked 20 times how old i was? i looked 18-i guess, but still was that code for something? nothing happened though. ..........2nd question---In smithtown(i think) there was a big,clean-stand alone building-body shampoo, massage place. I got nothing extra-its been closed for a long time--the place was on smithtown boulevard i think-5 minutes past the lake if u take portion road. the girl was hot. ........was anything available there? Also--do you guys know what happens if you get arested at 1 of these places? if its morning-do you go home the same day if a weekday? and wouldnt it be safer to go 1st thing in the morning because 5-0 wants to finf $$$ when they invade and they wont find no $$ in da morning? thanks alot-this site is funny as hell-almost more fun reading this stuff then actually going. later.

oh yeah guys i forgot something else.--- 2 years ago i went to a1 asian in ronkonkoma (ithink), hawkins or ronkonkoma ave. Any way what was available there? They said i looked to young-but they were all smoking-they told me i was to young so just massage-no shower-so i left. What did i miss out on? are there any 20 somethings in here that have ever been turned down before? I'm probably the 1st and only 1.

Billy...are you talking about the 1010 in Medford. It used to be next to a oil company on 112. It was nice but the last time I went to LI the local heat had them so spooked that they wouldn't do business. What is going on in Suffolk and whats hot?

Review:
131 E. Sunrise
Lindenhurst
About 150 feet west of Gaslite. Parking on sunrise and also close by side street.
631-321-9888

They advertise rates on the window:
20 minutes 25
30 minutes 35
60 minutes 60

They also advertise foot massage - same rates.

Rooms were very small, no place to hang up your clothes, so you just pile them on a chair. Girls were older (late 30's) but otherwise acceptable. The front door is glass and you can see the girls sitting around in the lobby in white lab coats. Door was locked which I considered a good sign. I took 30 minutes as sort of a sampler. Massage was very good, lite oil and cleaned off with hot steamy towel. Massage seemed legit with no attention to the "boys" so I reached around and put my hand on her ass. No change, but no problem either.

Came the flip, and she said I was done. Got a lot of resistance for the extra's (she said only with 1 hour do you get them), but I insisted (politely of course). Limited roaming allowed under the clothes. No DFK. I think is strickly R&T but not 100% sure.

When time to leave, gave her a 20 to which she got upset and said "NO, want 40" . I said "not for just that". No goodbyes, come again etc.

I didnt like that, so I wont be back - I am still looking for a replacement for Man's Spa - closest so far in performance is place in westbury by Nathans- Shasha. Kinda out of my way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.