41 E John St Hicksville

She gave the funniest compliment I ever got from an AMP. She said that unlike a bunch of you, I am very attractive because I did not have paper remnents sticking out the crack of my ass. I kid you not.

Paper remnants?!

That is just too funny! When you think of how an amp worker's point of view affects her take on the attractiveness of a customer, I suppose that toilet paper remnants could be a big turnoff. But when the lack of it raises you to a higher level, perhaps many of us are walking around with a butt full of paper remnants! Can you think of any other reason she may find you attractive? (Is this one of the ladies you have driven home?)

That is just too funny! When you think of how an amp worker's point of view affects her take on the attractiveness of a customer, I suppose that toilet paper remnants could be a big turnoff. But when the lack of it raises you to a higher level, perhaps many of us are walking around with a butt full of paper remnants! Can you think of any other reason she may find you attractive? (Is this one of the ladies you have driven home?)
Yes this is one of the ladies I drove home. There are only two there. I am glad somone is reading my anecdotes and not getting annoyed.LOL

She gave the funniest compliment I ever got from an AMP. She said that unlike a bunch of you, I am very attractive because I did not have paper remnents sticking out the crack of my ass. I kid you not.
I think it sounded like what you said but what she was really saying was that she finds you attractive because you give them money on a regular basis and drive them home once in a while.

I'll be seeing something different now when watching StarTrek and I hear the Clingons are circling Uranus

Go eat your lunch.

I was in Hicksville and stopped by this place. The girl who let me in didn't appeal to me; I said I'd come back another day. She insists that the "other girl" will return in five minutes and then she tries to get my clothes off.

In a nice way, I tell her I'll keep my clothes on, sit in a chair, and wait exactly five minutes. Five minutes later I stand up, the first girl starts shouting into the other room, and a second girl comes bounding out still chewing a mouthful of food.

I tell her, go eat your lunch.

Disappointed.

Linda is gone yes, Who knows where?

Yes, Linda is gone for over a week. Back to the same ole thing. Stopped by was offered new girl, I believe her name is Anne. About late forties, nothing really to mention. Basic HE but Ive had worse and had much better. Im sure biz will slow down here, nothing worth reporting. Perhaps you have a diffrent story than I.

Stopped by yesterday. Cindy left me a forwarding address for Linda. According to her (and I often am wrong with what she is trying to communicate) that Linda left for another one of this organizations locations. The number left is found on CL and is

ALL NEW LOVELY GIRLS FULL BODY MASSAGE ***718-577-8123 (ROCKVILLE CENTER---------718-577-8123

My FS experience with Cindy was a decent BBJ but only allowed 10 minutes of FS. She was either very lubricated (natural or othewise) or very loose. Did nothing for me. The BBJs are better.

I tried to hide another condom there, but Cindy said, save it for Linda. I am not sure if I just got rejected or she is being loyal to her friend. In either case I will back here sparingly. Jenny at 135 is much better value for older women in her class both price and perfomance and massage.

Last edited:
Cindy also said that I am her friend and she does not do BBJs or FS with anyone else but me. So the rest of you must be lying. After all who should I trust, the mongors or a masae girl? LOL This women could not tell the truth to save their lives.

She said this in the context to warm me that her new partner does not do FS. She was orignially from Manhattan location. What she is doing on LI is beyond me.

rockville ctr is a hot spot for police. They had a recent bust there.Be carefull

Rockville CTR is out of my flight path and window of opportunity. One of the first rules of mongoring, all things come to end, usually quickly. The sad part is that the ones that are left that I know give FS are all over 40 (and some substantially) so I have to go out and do fieldwork again. The good thing about AMY's places, is that high % of them do FS, no matter what they say.

I stoped by Rockville Ctr yesterday. Some good and some Bad
First the bad. You feel like you are walking into a condemed building. No white bell or any markings. You open the door into a small hallway with a door on the left and I door straight ahead. Again no bell or markings. I pick door number 2 and it opens into a darkly light flight of stairs. I deciede not to go up and turn to leave and the other door opens. Linda lets me in to a darkly lit room witha couple of chairs and a couch.There are 2 message rooms both very small and poorley lit. No doors with curtains.

The good. Linda was really happy to see a familiar face. There was no timer and no clock watching. Everything that was on the menu before is still there. However the curtains a turn off.There was another girl working , her name was Lola but I didnot get a very good look at her as Linda rushed me into the room with her excitement.
Not sure if I will return.

Linda made a cameo appearance here on Wednesday. It seems Cindy talks her to work here on her day off with her. Normal session with her and is fun on occasion. She is starting to age badly. This cant be a great life style even though she seems always friendly within her limited English.

We discussed meeting in Flushing, since I cant get to her Carle Place address. I am not sure how I pull this off.

Linda made a cameo appearance here on Wednesday. It seems Cindy talks her to work here on her day off with her. Normal session with her and is fun on occasion. She is starting to age badly. This cant be a great life style even though she seems always friendly within her limited English.

We discussed meeting in Flushing, since I cant get to her Carle Place address. I am not sure how I pull this off.
i thought she works in rockville ctr not carle place..also was that a coincidence that linda was at 41 john the same day you were there or did you know before hand

fu2

Itsjustme. I fell the same as you man. I'm from SoCal where you get to choose the ladies as you come in. I went to 2 LI AMPS and i was turned off going in. I recommend this. Take a vacation to Dallas and there is this place called HAWAII, the girls there are at a minimum 8 or 9 and some 10 model quality. Includes FS and table shower which cleans the family jewels and absolutely no rush or hassle. I also have 3 private sessions ladies down there where I get 2 to 3 pops included in FS.