41 E John St Hicksville

Itsjustme. I fell the same as you man. I'm from SoCal where you get to choose the ladies as you come in. I went to 2 LI AMPS and i was turned off going in. I recommend this. Take a vacation to Dallas and there is this place called HAWAII, the girls there are at a minimum 8 or 9 and some 10 model quality. Includes FS and table shower which cleans the family jewels and absolutely no rush or hassle. I also have 3 private sessions ladies down there where I get 2 to 3 pops included in FS.
The Dallas area AMPs (as I recall, they were midway between Dallas-FT Worth) are probably top in class in the US for service, friendliness and attractiveness(model quality as you say) of the girls, and value as to areas I've been to. Connecticut ranks 2nd and LA 3rd(as of late 1990's anyway- last time I was in an AMP in CT). I went to a place caled PINK, right next to, (literally), Hawaii.

If any of you guys are in that area they are a must see .

Last edited:
i thought she works in rockville ctr not carle place..also was that a coincidence that linda was at 41 john the same day you were there or did you know before hand

fu2
I thought she said carle place but rockville center may be right to. Anyway the information is posted above and somone actually visited the sight and posted the experience on this thread.

Yes it was a coincidence. I have not been there in about three weeks. Even though I have Linda's cell, it almost useless since her English so incredibly bad that even communicating the most simpliest ideas is impossible. The last time I called her on her cell to meet in Flushing, she thought I was going to go the her AMP and pick her up with the sole purpose of driving to Flushing (even though it is 45 minutes out of my way). I could not correct her misconception no matter how hard I tried so I gave up trying to contact her on the cell.
Also if she gets frustrated, she calls this 50 year old chinese man (friend) to translate for her. So how do I explain to this man, I want to sleep with her friend, so I gave up completely on trying to make this happen.

But every now and than, I ponder what if.

Linda ... is starting to age badly.
I have to agree with you there. After reading all your posts, I visited her in RVC (not CP). I tried to just walk in, but no one answered the door. Called from a pay phone down the block, she said she was there, went back and she opened the door. There were two girls there, the older and less attractive one was going to massage me, but I requested the other, who turned out to be Linda. In the looks department I was somewhat disappointed, but I've seen other AMP workers age 10 years in a matter of months, so I'd imagine she was probably more attractive when this thread started. She didn't seem concerned with LE at all as she had no problem negotiating with me, but I found her to be slightly more expensive than I felt she was worth. Quoted me 100 for bj. Didnt get to discussing bb vs cbj as I only had 70 left after paying 40 to the house. I showed her my wallet so that she wouldn't think i was lying, but she wouldn't budge, said that for 70 she would only do HE. I told her that 140 for bj was ridiculous as I could get FS for less than that, but she didn't seem to care. I told her that I would only give 20 for HE, she tried to neg for 40, but I was firm. Tug was OK, she allowed nip play but would not kiss and below waste was off limits. All in all it wasn't a horrible experience, but based on previous posts i had expected better mileage. I guess she's a better value for accnts and more frequent visitors. I have another dr appointment in the area next week and am contemplating another try, but cash is tight right now and dont know if i want to spend what she is asking.

Side note: the place is way too out in the open IMO, with dark windows and a lit up "open" sign that makes it seem somewhat shady. Not a safe location IMO.

Dikiepidia, I am sorry you had that experience. I guess she is clearly a YMV type girl or she has gotton jaded over time. Many here have repeated my experiences here so I am sorry that you did not. She may just had a bad day.

I have never paid her more than $80 for FS and have paid the house fee of $40 and always gone over an hour. My first post and some subsequent ones, I did she say she was plain looking for a young girl but has amazing nipples. Her BBJs are worse than mediocre, so I am glad you did not elect to get one. Her FS when she is on, is very very good. She is quite active with her hand over opening to get better friction and has excellent muscle control.

She never asks how much, though she did the first two rounds and even offered one round gratis. Her partner no longer asks how much either and just thanks me for the $80. Others heare seem to have similar experiences. I am not sure for frequent customers if they have a different price structure in their minds.

In any case, happy hunting.

<but would not kiss and below waste was off limits>

She does not kiss me either unless fully turned on during missionary sex. During Weds visit, within five minutes I had her pants down and was DATYing her. She is not crazy about it though at times she enjoys it, but never denies me access or charges more for it. Ten minutes into the session, she just points to her hand,mouth or crotch and we go from there.

I am sorry you had that experience.
No worries. Could just be different house rules maybe? I got to satisfy my curiosity about the infamous Linda, so it was worth it. And despite going in with other expectations, the experience was still enjoyable for what it was, and from what you say, I was probably better off. I may even return to give her another try. It's literally walking distance from one of my doctors.

Genius, you are the man. I may take a drive Connecticut and see Pink soon. Went to 110 hear Amityvile (backpage add) just to try it out. Walked-in and 2 ladies. One young and one in mid 40's. Private rooms, dark, with newspaper covering the windows. I ask for the young one (about 4-5) and the older lady was more like a -1. The older one walks me to my room and say I'll do your massage with a accent. My friend down under immediately shrunk and went to sleep. I asked if the younger one was available and she gave me a look and continues to massage. Of course the add was, you will enjoy every minute with our young beauties. For some reason LI amps draw the worst crowd with an attitude. Normal damage 40 and she says next time you come again. For what!!!

My recent trip to Hawaii. Walk in to see Coco. There are plenty 6 of them. Coco, Yoyo, Cici, and son on. I've done the whole block. The girls change on the weekends too. Walk in a great the madam. Nice, smile, and ask me if I'm here to see someone special. I say Coco this time. She bring me to my room and says, I'll get Coco and smiles. Coco has the body like buffy the vampire (a complete 10, but horns are man made). Ask me for shower which I oblidge. showers me down touching my family jewels with a complete wash as the way around including a totally cleansing of the butt crack. She says am I happy with the shower, i say very good. Listerine then a kiss and back to the room. One your there, anything you want except for greek. up, down, mish, sideways, doggie, no name it you got it. After the finish, she give me another massage and lies down and relaxes with me for about 15 minutes. I get the entire full hour and more. That's service.

Oh by the way, I know a few around Plano who are independents that will make your jaw drops with MSOG. I never thought it so, but Yoki got me going 3 times in 1 hours which I thought was not possible. First time 2 pops and after being a regular, pretty much until i have a good time.

I wish my JOB would relocate. I'd take a 20% pay cut just to be in Dallas.

stopped by rockville center last night to see Linda and she is no longer there. 2 olderish women spoke basically no english. Tried the half and it was a waist of time. Bad massage and worse HE. Anybody got an idea where Linda went.

Go back to Cindy and ask her. She will probably be able to give you a forwarding address. I have her cell, but cant call because clearly she has been calling me and being home the next week and half with the SO, I cant afford to have her call me and my SO listen in on the conversation.

I will certainly find out in two weeks. But if you need to find out sooner, Cindy is the go to girl.

I personally have taken the longest leave-of-absence from AMPS in 20 years. The law of diminishing returns kicked in hard for me.

Thanks Accnts going to Cindy is a good idea.Certainly dont need anyone calling you when you are with your SO.I have also taken it easy more for a lack of quality than an economic reason. Most of my go to girls have gone or I have just lost interest. Maybe it comes with age.Play and stay safe.

I had called Linda on her cell and she again agreed to meet at Flushing but only after 10:00 at night or at her new location. I really cant understand most of what she says her English is worse than normal. She said something about Mineola Blvd. I did stop by and asked Cindy and she says Linda now works in Manhattan. In any case too much trouble.

Last encounter we were doing faux sex and it slipped in. She didnt stop me, and did for five minutes (very stupid) and then pulled out and had her finish with a HE. All she said was, dont come in me. That her English ws good. Go figure.

Stopped by for Cindy yesterday. She grabbed my crotch and said she doesnt like and no longer does that. Go figure on that as well. I figure I take too long or she wants more than an $80 tip (which she does not deserve).

In any case, I am done with this place until they rotate the girls once again. I once had a glut of FS places and now my options are few again.

Linda changed her cell. Stopped here to get the new one from Cindy. There Linda was.
She aged badly around the eyes.

She clearly has taken on mileage. She isnt the sweet energetic provider she once was.
Took the half hour. I always go over and they usually do not make an issue. Her FS was not as good as when I first met her. She lies there on the missionary but her doggie is still first rate. She seems tighter there and cups her hand for additional friction. She is less patient (even though I did her for half hour) say "c'mon, c'cmon". Well that was new.

Still at $40 ad $80 not bad value for serves rendered for someone under 35. She is plain looking even at her peak, but she can be a sweet heart. Her English is poor. If you are new, she ask in advance "how much you tip?" Well she learned some bad habbits from some of the other places she had worked.

I post this with full permision of the girls that work there. They know about computer sights, but there is so poor, that something like a "UG" is imcomprehsible to them.

The downside of going to FS AMPS. When I got home, realized my private parts smelled of vaginal juices and were quite strong. I made the mistake of assuming that because I used a condom and was washed up with alcohol, that I was spared this. Good thing SO has a terrible sense of smell.

The downside of going to FS AMPS. When I got home, realized my private parts smelled of vaginal juices and were quite strong. I made the mistake of assuming that because I used a condom and was washed up with alcohol, that I was spared this. Good thing SO has a terrible sense of smell.
About a year ago I discovered individually packed handi-wipes, always keep a few in my car. I think they were packaged that way just for mongers. They come in two scents.

If you are new, she ask in advance "how much you tip?"
Not trying to import the "tip" debate over to this thread, but in the case of FS AMPs, I see nothing wrong with this agreement taking place prior to the main event. No one should be expected to FS us for the 40 house fee with no guarantee of tip. I just cant stand haggling over HE.

Did the RVC location come up in your conversation? Just wondering if that place has been restocked since Linda's now returned to her old diggs.

Not trying to import the "tip" debate over to this thread, but in the case of FS AMPs, I see nothing wrong with this agreement taking place prior to the main event. No one should be expected to FS us for the 40 house fee with no guarantee of tip. I just cant stand haggling over HE.

Did the RVC location come up in your conversation? Just wondering if that place has been restocked since Linda's now returned to her old diggs.
You can only communicate very basic idias to Linda. Her English is that bad. For example, she told to meet her at a certain location in Flushing. I was going to take her to Dim Sum (Chinese breakfast). She was very excited about this. I was at the cross streets 4:00 in the afternoon and she meant in a subsequent conversation at 10:00 at night. She was there and at a Manhattan AMP in the 4 month spread of time. Business was not good at both locations as best as I could understand. There is a reason why a job is availabe at an AMP, it is usually because business is bad. AMP women usually do not leave AMPs if the money is good.

I agree with you about the tip. I have no problem laying out the menu in advance. I usually give the girl the agreed upon money in advance, so that money is no longer an issue and usually the girl is more relaxed knowing that she got the money.

R&Ts are different because they is such a great range of possibilities and mileage and the tips should be accordingly. Part of the fun of the R&T is seeing how far you can get. I have learned if you see a women wearing black vinyl pants, you can just about eliminate the UTC bottom. LOL

. I just cant stand haggling over HE....
I establish the limits right off the bat. I have no problem with HJ only places, however I simply will not haggle over the price of a HJ - I get up, get dressed, get my money back and leave.

There are a lot of other AMPs nearby. It is that simple.

Last edited:
I went there and got Wendy who was accommodating HE no haggling and surprisingly DFK. Not sure if she just liked me or not. Took a while to get the babies out perfect nips and decent Hj.
She was the cutest and thinness one which does not mean much:)

$60 a hour tip $40.
By the way good massage. Will be back.

I went there and got Wendy who was accommodating HE no haggling and surprisingly DFK. Not sure if she just liked me or not. Took a while to get the babies out perfect nips and decent Hj.
She was the cutest and thinness one which does not mean much:)

$60 a hour tip $40.
By the way good massage. Will be back.
very useful and realistic review --- tx R