41 E John St Hicksville

oh yeah hows this for a post(and it will be my last because i will just sit back and lurk from now on)go into an amp on conklin.(think there is one there now but the one that was in its spot before it)no chimes or anything both girls busy.so i stand there like 10 seconds and i start to snoop real quick in the front desk BINGO!! an envelope with $$$ took it and left .went down the block to crystal cafe . the envelope had$540 dollars in it.GREAT.i called in sick the next day and had ALOT of fun.oh by the way im not driving any of these cum dumpsters home unless they are blowing me as i drive the hell with dinner

Last edited:
oh yeah hows this for a post(and it will be my last because i will just sit back and lurk from now on)go into an amp on conklin.(think there is one there now but the one that was in its spot before it)no chimes or anything both girls busy.so i stand there like 10 seconds and i start to snoop real quick in the front desk BINGO!! an envelope with $$$ took it and left .went down the block to crystal cafe . the envelope had$540 dollars in it.GREAT.i called in sick the next day and had ALOT of fun.oh by the way im not driving any of these cum dumpsters home unless they are blowing me as i drive the hell with dinner
right out of the penthouse forum rejects

So if all you do is lurk here, your opinion does not count. If some wrote your comment on the other boards, you would no doubt flame them. After all, you are sharing information and others are mootching off other peoples contributions. Kind of like what you are doing here. And they you have the audacity to think you have a vote. lOL

You know what you are boasting about is a crime that could have gotton you locked up for several years. So you admit that you are a low life and then make fun a provider because they service several men, but you yourself engage in similiar activities. Do you realize how truly screwed up you are?

Then you make fun of me for treating them like people that they are. You truly are pretty Neaderthal. LOL

Last edited:
Checking In

iTS been a lil while since i had something to say. So here it goes,,,had a visit with Linda. as always she was nice and accomodating. After first round, I was trying to have a conversation about this and that which was clearly not happening. Her english is very very limited. Lilly must have heard some talking and opened door and started to participate on the fun. I ended up having both ladies treat me special at the same time. I had fun showing them each others nipples comparing the size. They seemed to both find that funny but as they say I am a very handsome man and they both couldnt resit my charm. ROUND TWO was a four handed hj, going from nip to another just enjoying the session,. They did ask me for a ride to Queens however I live on the Island so thats not happening. It was a nice change from the usual.

<They did ask me for a ride to Queens however I live on the Island so thats not happening. It was a nice change from the usual. >

Too funny. I think I established a bad precendence. Anyway, I wont be giving any more rides home. They were told by the boss they have to stay until 8:00 and that is after my window of opportunity.

Congrads on getting the four hander. I was promised that but yet to have received it. Now that they know I cant drive them home, they are not offering it any more. LOL Did you get them to do FS side by side. I have been thinking about doing that by having difficulties figuring out the logistics on getting them to do it and how to perform on two women, or getting them to do it without making them feel funny.

I have had 7 encounters with Linda. They are fun and she is quite skilled. But it is starting to become routine.

Did anyone find my hidden condom? I had one left over and thought it was a good idea to hide one, because you never know when you might need one. Well that day came and I looked for it in my secret spot and it is missing. So did the girls find it or did one of you guys did? I thought it was really well hidden, I guess not. It was a clever spot too, so I wonder. So you ask what happened since I dint have a condom? Funny they always want f/s from me. Not to brag but they claim Im very handsom compared to the rest of you dudes. But I'm well aware of the bullshit from the ladies. So surpriseing we had some 69 fun with a very good bbbj, which I did not ask for or was monetaryly prepared for. BTW, they calim biz is very slow, but that could be to get me to feel bad for them.

Did anyone find my hidden condom? I had one left over and thought it was a good idea to hide one, because you never know when you might need one. Well that day came and I looked for it in my secret spot and it is missing. So did the girls find it or did one of you guys did? I thought it was really well hidden, I guess not. It was a clever spot too, so I wonder. So you ask what happened since I dint have a condom? Funny they always want f/s from me. Not to brag but they claim Im very handsom compared to the rest of you dudes. But I'm well aware of the bullshit from the ladies. So surpriseing we had some 69 fun with a very good bbbj, which I did not ask for or was monetaryly prepared for. BTW, they calim biz is very slow, but that could be to get me to feel bad for them.
I too had hidden a condom, see earlier posts. I wonder if that is still there. If it is not, the girls are getting greedy and wanted the higher tips, are taking the condoms when customers did not bring there own. LOL

Who was the good BBJ from? It cant be Linda. She never puts in more than the tip. Hers is more like a HE with the tip in her mouth.

<Not to brag but they claim Im very handsom compared to the rest of you dudes>

Personally I think you are being played. I am not saying that you are not handsome. I have seen some of the other mongors that go here and I was surprised to see that a fair amound of them were decent looking guys in their thirties. Also what asians think is good looking is very different than western standards and for asian women, it is less importent than you think.

Now the mongors that went to Nico's place (for those that remember), looked the just got out of rehab.LOL

Last edited:
Stopped by Jenny's place (better massage) after a long hiatus. She did not answer the doorbell and went back to here. Linda was with customer so tried Cindy for the first time.
She is not too attractive and has a size "B" chest mostly from the extra weight she is carrying. I think she is well north of 48.

She started with a mediocre massage typical of these venues. I never like it when they stick the elbows into your back. She immediately offers the HE but I ask for a BBJ. She immediately askes "how much you tip?", but I give her a dirty look (after all I have driven them home a few times, and she said forget it, "you are a good friend". The clothes come off quickly and the BBJ was actually good for an AMP place but not as good as what you would get from a decent CL provider. She is substantially better than Linda.

We "69" and she gets off quickly but I havent and she alternates between HE and BBJs staying with it for a good 20 minutes. I ask her to get the condom hidden in Linda's room. She comes back and now Linda knows I am there and knows I intend to fuck her friend. She came in the room with a sheepish look that I could only return. She wont go and Cindy would only do a HE in front of her. Linda starts to make out with me while Cindy does the HE, which was not my game plan. Apparently, they know they screw the customers but they do not want each other to see them doing it, because the lock the doors when the heavy action starts.

Fortunately, a consultent comes in and wants to get paid, Linda leaves. Cindy waits about 5 minutes to see if Linda is coming back, but she is still tied up. Cindy than locks the door and does CG. Really spirited version but she is much looser than Linda. Feels good but goes nowhere. She then goes back to the HE/BBJ alteranation. When I was ready to come, I ask if I can CIM. She sticks in her mouth and that is all she wrote. I never saw her spit it out. She kept going even after I came.

All-in-all, an interesting experience. Linda naturally as for a ride home which I could not give yesterday (running late). I kind of fed Linda the line, I am only interested in her, well she knows that is not true (so what she screws other people, in her mind, we had a bind and she feels exclusive rights to my tips.).

Tasty.....Linda rehid the condoms if you hid them in her room. She hid them in one of the back rooms. Also they said I was very good looking yesterday (I am not but I am not ugly either) and my size organ is perfect for them. It must be true.....<wink>

I have not been to an AMP in at least 3 yrs. sounds good for the price, but I do not think I could do a 48 yr old out of shape woman no matter how hard up I felt!!

Last edited:
..... When I was ready to come, I ask if I can CIM. She sticks in her mouth and that is all she wrote. I never saw her spit it out. She kept going even after I came......
A GF of mine told me once that she always swallowed as she didn't care for the taste. Seems that if your cum squirts to the back of her throat it doesn't come as much in contact with the taste buds which would happen if she kept it in her mouth until I finshed and then spit it out.

BTW - a few seconds after she finished that description I was read for another round.

Now if I can just convince Jenny at 135 - she always spits

Last edited: