41 E John St Hicksville

The problem I find with the Korean places, is that are assembly lines of sorts. The average encounter lasts at best 20 minutes. The girls often hustle you, and not very GFE. The encounters are often forgetable even though they are an upgrade in looks.

You have read my reviews on Lindsa and I have not found anything close in terms of performence from the Korean places. The last round with Linda, she is rubbing my temples and the same time, lifts up her shirt and lets her breasts dangle in my face as she massages me and only pauses long enough to let a nipple drop in to my mouth and continues the massage. Not a bad way to get stress release.
As you expect certain attention, I do as well at the Korean places. I demand the hour and I only show them the cash(they never get too much), but that's my way of letting them know I can be a very good customer.

Kudos to both of us for not taking what is given and taking what is expected.

Helen's a step up from John St.? Thx for saving me a 50 mile trip. I'm better off anyway cause I probably would end up getting stuck with the grandma :( ...might as well go to Choi's and save the gas
Helen asked me at least 10 times not to mention her place and I didn't, but compairing both places would be fair. I really get treated like a king at Helen's and I would never expect FS there or seek it out.

Any place you feel good is a good place, period.

On another note, try to make it to the next party, you will enjoy yourself.

Hey Scott, they are mine too. The UTR place, if it's the same place, has been asking me to post a review. She once asked me not to post. I told her you can't have it both ways. She said business has been real slow. I probobly won't post a review because I don't want to post a partial review. If it's the same UTR place, i think you know what i mean.
I don't know. I use my real name there, which happens to be Scott. If they know it, than yes, if not, no?

You make a very good point here. The last place I reviewed very politely asked me not to "Share Information with others". I knew exactly what she meant, but she did it in such a classy way, I agreed. I have been going there regularly since and have never had better service (they treat me like a King and allways seem very happy to see me). However, the last time I visited I found all three girls and the "Papasaan" playing cards when I arrived. As I was about to leave "papa" asked if I had any "friends". I told him I would see what I could do and left it at that, till now. I believe that all these places are hurting and are going to start leaning on the few of us that they trust.
If a place feels comfortable with you they want you to bring people because of the connection to yourself and the person you are bringing or referring. I imagine they don't want a free-for-all type of word of mouth which can get out of hand.

I apologize about getting this thread off the subject.

Helen asked me at least 10 times not to mention her place and I didn't, but compairing both places would be fair. I really get treated like a king at Helen's and I would never expect FS there or seek it out.

Any place you feel good is a good place, period.

On another note, try to make it to the next party, you will enjoy yourself.
I agree with your point about a good place and I apologize if I gave the impression that John St is not a good place, for me it's just not worth making the trip out East for something I can get locally in the 11354, although Accts posts did pique my interest. I made that conclusion because I trust your reviews mainly because I've been to some of the places you've been to (the fooj, Helen's & Hiyako to name a few) so I can relate to your comparisons. Anyway, I am looking forward to banging down some pints and sharing some hobby tales at the next UG shin dig with you Queens & LI mongers

Last edited:
I agree with your point about a good place and I apologize if I gave the impression that John St is not a good place, for me it's just not worth making the trip out East for something I can get locally in the 11354, although Accts posts did pique my interest. I made that conclusion because I trust your reviews mainly because I've been to some of the places you've been to (the fooj, Helen's & Hiyako to name a few) so I can relate to your comparisons. Anyway, I am looking forward to banging down some pints and sharing some hobby tales at the next UG shin dig with you Queens & LI mongers
Sorry folks to get off topic. Pudge, did you see my thread regarding the New Korean place in Flushing, let's discuss some things there.

I did what I did because if I did not tip upfront she would not have received a tip from me. So I felt justified in taking back a tip that was given for a service I did not get as everyone has also found out. She does not wear very tight pants and the corner of the bills were exposed outside the pocket so it was very easy. I had a great week, and won 230 bucks on quickdraw last night, and I will be using that money today at some AMP.

I did what I did because if I did not tip upfront she would not have received a tip from me
Ok thanks for clearing that up. I thought you were a simple low life criminal stealing from her, but after reading your explanation, I was clearly mistaken. You have a disability. Please watch your step getting on and off the short yellow bus, it would be tragic if you were to fall and receive further brain damage.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I thought you were a simple low life criminal stealing from her,......
Well everything kinda fits on their own or in combination - so I don't konw why you think you were mistaken:

simple
low life
criminal stealing

simple low life criminal stealing from her

BTw - I don't think you should disrespect those who travel on the short yellow bus by putting him in the same catagory.

You forgot pathological liar. Linda said it never happenned. She is very aware of the money given her. If it is a choice between a girl remembering how much money she got for a breif period of time versus this bazarre post, I go with the girl

To continue on the saga (unless you are tired of it). I stopped by Wednesday as previously posted. They wanted a ride home, but I was running late. I promised to take them home Friday. It is no big deal since it is 4 miles out of my way and I am curious to see how it plays out. Understanding a little bit of the Chinese culture, I suspected that they felt they owed me something. Cindy offered me dinner at her places last time. So I was cuirous where this would go.

So I offered them the ride. They were truly surprised that I kept my promise. Both girls said something in Chinese and then they offered me a four handed 1/2 hour massage (no HE) no house fee and no tip. I agreed. This was last Friday at 6:30. As I was stripping down, another customer rang the door bell (thanks for that! LOL). So Cindy grabbed the customer leaving me alone with Linda. She starts the massage. I wanted to parlay this for something greater, so I told her to stop and just lay down on the table , nap and wait for the customer to finish.

She started spooning and caressing and I was getting very aroused. So she agreed to a free HE or BJ (for her is really the same thing). I offered to DATY her first. Got her off first, not even a greater sense of obligation. She started the HE but wasnt really into we were running late. She than agrees to the free FS, but I didnt have a condom on me. I did strategically hid one in the room in place no one could find. It was a spot so good, I had trouble finding it. We she realized I had hid the cover where I did, we were both laughing so hard, that the mood was kind of broken. Soon therefter, Cindy was done.

I drove them to Flushing. Cindy apologized about not being to complete her promise. I dropped them both off. I go home and next morning realize they left the keys to the AMP in my car (was a loaner). Tried to return the keys but Linda's English was so bad, I couldnt find a way to get to her. Some male boss called me in the movies (apparently, she has caller ID) and coincidentally was in the movies about 2 miles away. I met him a public spot. He was very appreciative. I hope this did not get the girls in trouble.

Side note, while the girls was entering my car, some mongor (the one with Cindy) was waving goodbye to them in my car. So if you read this board, I am not their boss and hopefully their car service

went again on saturday afternoon, I got cindy this time because linda sucked soo bad. I got a bbbj again and it was way better than linda's attempt. I left the tip this time because I am such a nice guy, my bus driver got a ticket though for parking infront of the hydrant outside.

and I might add, these girls are very stupid....Linda left my tip in her back pocket. Cindy left my tip on the little table by the timer. So if I really was a bigger scumbag than I am I couldve taken that too. Well than again maybe Cindy was trying to set me up? I will be trying out a new place this afternoon before my shift review tomorrow night.

and I might add, these girls are very stupid...
I talked with them for a while - altough the language barrier was a problem I didnt in any way think they were stupid

.... my bus driver got a ticket though for parking infront of the hydrant outside.
What a shame - BTW, surprizingly the girls never got a parking ticket - I guess they aren't that stupid.
.So if I really was a bigger scumbag than I am ....
Even considering that the sentence isn't logical - would that be possible? I always thought that when one is the biggest, there can't be any bigger.

Last edited: