41 E John St Hicksville

I hardly know what to say except standard R & T with unattractive women. Everything about the experience would be classified as mediocre at best. The one thing I can say is that the woman was very nice. I estimate 40's and give a 4 to 5 on my being nice scale.

There was another massage "girl" there that was new and caught a peak on my way out and also a 5 if I'm being generous.

I have just about had it with AMP's because I'm not really into unattractive woman massaging me. It has been a long time since I found an attractive person at any AMP. It's to the point where I hardly go anymore.

Believe me, I would gladly pay more for an AMP that had attractive girls.

With wifey and dtr. at ikea getting nesting stuff for dtr's new apt.,I visited here and had a very decent half hour--40 bucks-- which was really close to 45 mins with Amy.

Amy--maybe 40, big glasses, very friendly, big tits for an asian. well proportioned. ok so so english.
The place is a small house in a commercial zone right off the main street ( 107? ). Small office when you walk in, massage room in the middle, small kitchen and bathroom in rear. That is it.Tiny place. Curtains dividing off the massage area.

I was never there before but convinced her I was. Asked for soft got the fingers on my back and legs routine. No accidental touches at all.
The flip she started sucking my nip and started with a soft play of my sack. Very nice technique. She didnt just go for hj. Slow build up. Almost tantric. She had me almost begging for release. Quite nice. Explosive pop. Hot towel.

Only neg was she had her cell with her and got 2 calls which she answered.
Amy dressed me, left her 30. She was very appreciative. A good time. and I will return.

Another recent trip back to LI with a trip to Ikea leaving me with a free hour and sweety Lily at 135 booked had me back here on John St.
I have been here a few times with Amy almost a gfe now. I always just go for the half for 40 but she is no clock watcher. She now knows with some coaching exactly what I like, an almost tantric experience-bringing me close and then back down over and over. Tremendous pop.
40/30. Very atttentive clean up. Will return for sure.

Sweet Racket

Bruce48,
Let me get this straight. Drop the Wife and Daughter at IKEA. You cut out and run accross the street for a rub and tug. Wow, You really put new meaning to killing an hour.
I've never thought of pulling that off. Did you have to look bored out of your mind when you picked them up?
Hey, more power to you. Very creative.

anyone have a phone number?

do either of you have a phone number for this place? my office is down the block and i would like to check it out. never knew it was there, been going to several other local places.

thanks

I've been to this place before, I happen to work about 5 minutes from Lily and this joint. It was a decent rub, but considering Lily is nearby and about 5-6 other places in Hicksville, I see no reason to go here unless they start offering more than the standard HJ and ball play.

Also, there is literally 2 new AMPs that open up around (and on) Rte 106-107 every few weeks, though the girls are mostly recycled from closed up joints in the same area. 107 especially has a lot of hole-in-the-wall offices on the 2nd and 3rd flights of stores with AMPs in them.

What I posted on Tuesday

I have posted, this past Tuesday when I joined the board- I cut and pasted it below as well. So, if anyone has a phone number I would appreciate it.

hey guys, i am new to this site but was an occasional poster on ***** though I would read and search for info their often so i recognize some of the other names here.

wanted to post some info on some AMPs i've been to lately. most of these you guys are aware of their reps but for those who are not or maybe have not been in a while here you go:

21 D Jerusalem in Hicksville, been going there about once a month and usually see Katie. I know there was some bad stuff said about her on **** and maybe here too but for the most part I have a good time with her. about a month ago she was busy so I got Mimi or something like that, not bad and nice for a change of pace but I prefer Katie. I go for the .6 for the hour because I do like the massage and when in Rome....2 for the tip and she is happy. She offers to take it all off for more but I do not go for it. When I was with Mimi she said that Katie told her I was nice and to do a good job too.

530 Old Country Road in Plainview, went here recently and not the best. The rub down was not that great and the HE was slightly better, she just went too fast with it I guess to get it over with. same .6 and .2. I do not think I will return unless I have to. This woman was about 40 and so-so looking.

There is another new AMP in Hicksville as well who have been posting on CL also on OCR but I forget the address, could have been 185 but not sure. The first time I was there I saw Angie who is 40+ and also not great looking but OK I guess. Angie gave a great massage, it hurt for a few days but I felt much better 3-4 days later. On the flip I had to do some negotiating to get her to take care of me, you know the story "No Trouble" etc. Once she got going she was also good at this. She took her time and rubbed my button too which I dig. Here's the thing with this place- I went back a second time and she refused the HE saying the woman in the other room would hear and she would get in trouble but I could do it myself while she watches...not why I am there so I got up and split- no tip Angie - but the massage again was great.

There is a LMP across the street from my office here in Hicksville, 57 Broadway, too that I have been to a few times about a year ago but got nowhere except for one time, all the other times the girls, who for the most part are really hot, said they do not do that. Shortly before LIE was shut down I responded to a guy looking to check this place out and I told him that of the six times I was there I only got HE once by the fat one even but he went there to check it out and *****ed me about a week later saying he got one of the hot girls to take care of him...so, maybe I look like LE to these women which is too bad because it's across the street and they are hot and I would like to cum on one of them but...no sense in wasting time and money there for me but you guys might have a better time that I did.

I would really like to find an LMP in Nassau or Northern Queens so if anyone knows one please let me know.

glad to be on this site, the ******* is ok but this one already seems much more like *****.

one more- Maria in Lindenhurst. I did see many guys on **** unhappy with her because she is much heavier in person than in those old photos but I have to tell you she gives good head for the donation. her rates went down too.

be safe

Last edited by a moderator:
...... I have to tell you she gives good head for the donation. her rates went down too. .....
Very funny play on words.

Welcome to the board. Normally the phone numbers are either available by doing a search or they are not available per the womans request e.g., Lily at 135. There are no backchannel e-male-ling supported by this board. Even the word is blanked out like this: *****ing.

Sometimes the guys wil answer your request for the # if they have it handy - soemtimes not, especially if it is easily searchable (not always the case). If in ND many times they will say so.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Why would you post that in this thread. How about starting a thread for it and give a review of it.
I found out about the place from this board, so I guess there is a thread on it or its in a thread under LMP, he was asking about a LMP so I just gave him a good one. Didn't know that was a problem.

I found out about the place from this board, so I guess there is a thread on it or its in a thread under LMP, he was asking about a LMP so I just gave him a good one. Didn't know that was a problem.
No, not a problem at all, Ricker. It did not look like you were answering someone. It looked as you were just making a statement. But if it is good, You can start a thread and place your review of it to help out some guys looking for a place around that location.

Everything I've seen about 180 Merritts on this board was pretty old from the closed out "LI Amp" section. Most of them were not very complimentary, so I was surprised to read your "Very good LMP" comment. In light of your spin on the place and since I don't think there's a current active thread on it, I'd second the moderator's call for a new review here in the Long Island section.

Everything I've seen about 180 Merritts on this board was pretty old from the closed out "LI Amp" section. Most of them were not very complimentary, so I was surprised to read your "Very good LMP" comment. In light of your spin on the place and since I don't think there's a current active thread on it, I'd second the moderator's call for a new review here in the Long Island section.
I will start a thread just let the moderators tell me where to put it.