41 E John St Hicksville

New girl started on Friday. Old women with the big glasses (we have a really go repor going) said that I was the first customer she did a HE with. First of all she is about 5'5" about 120 pounds and YES she is 25. I havent seen anyone that young in an AMP in a long time. Massage was good for an AMP but her HE sucked. She only went up and down for a few inches. Let me have access to her 34 cs (droopy like Nico) but nice nipples. Gave me the deer in the headlights look the hold time. She was not getting me off.

Old women with the glasses rushes in. This is where it gets fun and interesting. Old women does the HE (too much oil at first) and licking my nipples and I am sucking on the chest of the other girl at the same time. At first she found the whole thing weird but passively gave in. So for 20 minutes I had both women going at it. Just looking at the two women standing side by side was strange for me.

I have no idea where this will go but it is different. Her name is Cee-Cee. I guess Long Island is runing out of names. Plus factor she tried to take offf and put on my clothes and promised a better time next time. Bad factor, she kept calling me "Sir". Made feel more skeevy than I already do.

Ok this is my contribution for the month. Good luck boys. Go at your own risk.

.... Made feel more skeevy than I already do..
Is that possible - after all you are a ug monger.

Sounds like a new girl being shown the ropes. You may have been her 1st customer she was alone with (sometimes the girls do a double with the new girl to show her what to expect and how to act)

Sounds like I need to lend a helping hand (really poor choice of words - but you get what I mean) to train her.

Always willing to help out - just the kinda guy I am.

Nice job

Hey accnts

Your explanation on asian women and amp workers attitudes regarding sex is dead on.
Best understanding of the scene I've ever read, even my S/O still blushes at sex talk, even after giving me a great bj.lol
You ever been to Pacha? A dance club in NYC, I take some girls there and see many other amp workers/owners unwinding there too.

Peace,
Tsingtao

<You ever been to Pacha? A dance club in NYC, I take some girls there and see many other amp workers/owners unwinding there too.>

Sorry! I am a accnts. I have a very limited night life. LOL

New girl started on Friday. Old women with the big glasses (we have a really go repor going) said that I was the first customer she did a HE with. First of all she is about 5'5" about 120 pounds and YES she is 25. I havent seen anyone that young in an AMP in a long time. Massage was good for an AMP but her HE sucked. She only went up and down for a few inches. Let me have access to her 34 cs (droopy like Nico) but nice nipples. Gave me the deer in the headlights look the hold time. She was not getting me off.

Old women with the glasses rushes in. This is where it gets fun and interesting. Old women does the HE (too much oil at first) and licking my nipples and I am sucking on the chest of the other girl at the same time. At first she found the whole thing weird but passively gave in. So for 20 minutes I had both women going at it. Just looking at the two women standing side by side was strange for me.

I have no idea where this will go but it is different. Her name is Cee-Cee. I guess Long Island is runing out of names. Plus factor she tried to take offf and put on my clothes and promised a better time next time. Bad factor, she kept calling me "Sir". Made feel more skeevy than I already do.

Ok this is my contribution for the month. Good luck boys. Go at your own risk.
I was just in there yesterday and the mamasan (Amy) told me the same thing. Except this girl's name was Coco. She is similar to what you described (then again, with asian women, thats hardly surprising). Supposedly I was her first customer and, this was particularly strange, before I got on the table, Amy came in and showed her how I like my HE while I stood there naked in front of both of them. Just weird.

Anyway, the massage was actually pretty decent from this girl and on the flip she used both hands and went right to work. She was definitely a little awkward, but she worked hard. Let me pop her tits out of her bra and pull down her pants to grab her ass. She did keep her legs clenched together to keep further exploration. All-in-all, not bad.

Hey accnts, quick question, does Amy ever call you when she has a new girl for you to be the "first" to try her out? I'm just wondering how many of us are the "first" :)

Lol

<You ever been to Pacha? A dance club in NYC, I take some girls there and see many other amp workers/owners unwinding there too.>

Sorry! I am a accnts. I have a very limited night life. LOL
Funny, you should check out the scene sometime with your S/O if you can, it's a good time, there's a good asian /asian-american crowd there that hangs together.

Peace,
Tsingtao

<Hey accnts, quick question, does Amy ever call you when she has a new girl for you to be the "first" to try her out? I'm just wondering how many of us are the "first">

She tried to get my cell number but I would not give it to her. We have had long conversations as best as we can with her limited English and her translation handheld computer.

The girls last name is "Xue" (not giving anythig way, a relatively common last name). It means "to serve the emperor" in ancient chinese (it is a long story how I know this but it is true). I doubt the girl even knows this. I guarantee this will leave a lasting impression.
We all have our games and techniques to get mileage. Comfort level allows at least for me to push the envelope further.

...The girls last name is "Xue" (not giving anythig way, a relatively common last name). It means "to serve the emperor" in ancient chinese (it is a long story how I know this but it is true). I doubt the girl even knows this. I guarantee this will leave a lasting impression.
We all have our games and techniques to get mileage. Comfort level allows at least for me to push the envelope further.
This sounds interesting - want to make a gentleman's bet on who gets up her snatch 1st?

BTW - could you sound out Xue

This sounds interesting - want to make a gentleman's bet on who gets up her snatch 1st?

BTW - could you sound out Xue
Mandarin which she speaks is Sh-eh or sheh. Cantonese it is Tsit. The more you know chinese the more you cant figure out how they pick certain English letters for Chinese sounds.

Well you have a head start. I am very busy this time of year. LOL

Funny story and true. Ho is a common last name and means good. A chinese girl asked a group of spanish co-workers for a suggestion for an American name. They played a practicle joke. They said "Pussy" was a common name. So she tried it for a bit and then figured it out. Her new name "Pussy Ho". No joke.

Could be....

If I'm not mistaken, that is where the girls party when I'm going to a late night amp in Manhattan and the mommy must call them to come to the amp.
Probably, I see lots of amp girls there, usually coming in around 11:00-12:00 and most hang til about 4-5 am some later. It's a pretty pricey night but most can afford it, they need to cut loose after a long, busy week. Just cause you don't hear the phone ringing doesn't mean it isn't, hmmm?

Peace,
Tsingtao