41 E John St Hicksville

I haven't been to this place in over a year. I decided to visit for a change of scenery. I was greeted by Amy and decided to take the half-hour special. Everything that was mentioned about her in this thread was completely true. In fact, I had a hard time (no pun intended) getting any x-tras from her because she thought I was a cop. This is the first time any amp girl thought I was LE. I recently shaved my big head and maybe that is why Amy thinks I am in LE. However, I persisted in getting what I wanted so that I was satisfied. Would I go back? I don't think so because I didn't like the hassle of the "you do" routine, and the fact that there weren't any accidental touches. Total cost 40 + 15 = 55.

needed a quick tug the other day. went to 11 northern, was shut out of both on the second floor--one busy, the other door closed. went to 5 northern--busy too. remembered 41 e john. area and premises described accurately above. did not get amy, but got wendy. nice cleavage showing, so i said why not. got a pretty mediocre 15 minutes, with no teasing, then told to flip. went right for junior. she did not seem to want much roaming based on her body language and positioning, unlike reports of amy. cleavage created by heavy duty bra standard for amps. busted one out. 40 +25. she was very appreciative. i probably gave too much, but what the heck. nice lady.

Newb here.Lurked for a while.

You have to be persistent with Amy.

Went there once armed with info from the thread. afterconvincing Iwasn't LE she gave a nice HJ and some roaming up top.

Second time I went I didn;t even let her start the massage. I had her undressed and was roaming free. She let me slide 2 fingers in after she said No. That lead to DATY and a nice CBJ.

I didn't have another hat otherwise I had her talked into F/S.

Last time I went back I got the other girl and just managed topless HJ.

She is worth the money. Looks I can get over when I need a fix.

...Second time I went I didn;t even let her start the massage. I had her undressed and was roaming free. She let me slide 2 fingers in after she said No. That lead to DATY and a nice CBJ.

I didn't have another hat otherwise I had her talked into F/S......
I've been doing that more and more with success. I find that I dont talk them into FS - if DATY gets them obviously hot just put on the hat and go to town w/o asking.

BTW - if you have time left (I usually dont because I always take 30 min) be sure and ask her to finish with a massage.

Last edited:
Extras w/ Amy and Wendy

i wouldnt think Amy does CBJ, I rarely meet an amp girl give cbj as extras. They ALL love daty, keeps them feeling like woman. As far as just putting the hat on and going to town,,, hmmm I wonder if they will scream of shock??? I prefer to get the,,, you no tell, you special friend...hehe. Wendy fnally relaxed a lil for her to enjoy 3 minutes of daty.

You are right on both counts. What I have been told is that Chinese guys dont like to do DATY and Chinese gals dont like to do BJ's.

And that's a problem how?
I am afraid that is not true. Over 1000 BJs later (not a boast and the number is on the low end from multiple partners), I can say with certainty that Asian women do like giving BJs if the following is met: 1) They are not jappy 2) they truly dig the guy their with 3) the guy does not have cleanliness issues 4) the guy is not huge (they perceive themselves as petite, no matter what size they are).

The asian culture has a history of many centuries of pleasing their men and taking great pride in being able to do so or being skilled. Within the context of a relationship, they will try their best and accept this as their job. Being a westerner they have an expectation that you will do things differently than in their home countries. They also have a culture to adapting the man's culture/tastes.

Than the next obvious question, is why do not more AMP providers not provide this service?
First of all they have this thing called "loss of face". This is not acceptable, regardlesss of compensation, to be done on a stranger. A hand job is light years removed from a BBJ for most AMP women. There is no "loss of face" on receiving a DATY. It is your face in their crotch. Secondly they do not always have their facts straight on how you get sexual diseases and as you well know, they believe in some wild myths. Now if they do dig you, there is a less of a loss of face issue because of a percieved (even if illusory) bond. When this happens, usually a higher tip is an insult and often times I have been given it back. They say you tip too much.

Now we all know there are some girls out there who are clearly motivated by the money and dont care. In their minds, they have crossed the line too far too often, it no longer matters.But in their minds, they know they are a pariah within their commmunity. There are providers on this board, that are at ease with what they do.

When you get the extras that you do get, Genius, it can be attributed to many things including, that you seduced them, that some do not know how to get out of the situation without your loss of face, some are just incredibably passive, some have low self-esteem, and some simply like you. Notice in most of the cases that you get extras, they really do not care about your tip. So the money will not induce them to give you a BBJs. Your game is what wins them over.

I repeat, there are women who are hungry for the money and will exchange sex for tips withint the AMP environment, but as you well know, they are rarel Most women that are hungry for the money, only want to HEs for high tips. Most give in on pulling up their shirts but use those thick nylong pants for the OTC on the bottom. Those are like a suit of armor.

I am afraid that is not true. ....
I am just repeating what I have heard from 2 girls that I saw relatively long term (during different time periods – they never worked at the same place at the same time) at a "legit’” place (and all the other places nearby in the same village got busted one week but not this place as all the girls had legit licenses). The last girl I did DATY on actually blushed when I was talking to her after the period I paid for was over and we were just chatting and I asked d her what she thought about the DATY (she clearly got off on it) .

Maybe they for feeding me a line – but I’ve been around the block a bit and I think I can tell what is BS and what is not.

i wouldnt think Amy does CBJ, I rarely meet an amp girl give cbj as extras. They ALL love daty, keeps them feeling like woman. As far as just putting the hat on and going to town,,, hmmm I wonder if they will scream of shock??? I prefer to get the,,, you no tell, you special friend...hehe. Wendy fnally relaxed a lil for her to enjoy 3 minutes of daty.
I got the you notell, special friend speech after the whole DATY episode.

That day it seemed anything would go. I have no way to prove to you but I did get a CBJ from her. Whether she liked it or not, she did it. She is really tight and dryat first but after some DATY it was likea slipandslideand she seemed to really get off. Maybe she got caught up.

I intend to try F/S next time. She is not that great on the eyes but for the price she does the trick.

I don;tget your scream of shock comment

Still Searching For That Dream AMP/KMP on LI

Does this place advertize in Newsday? I have seen an ad which seems to refer to this venue . . .

Over the years, I have never been overly impressed with the joints in Hicksville, with two notable exceptions: Dr. Amy's roving AMP (who knows where she is now? back in Shanghai?); and Lily of 135.

However, I'm more than willing try a new place . . . whether it's here or Mineola.

Last edited:
I am just repeating what I have heard from 2 girls that I saw relatively long term (during different time periods – they never worked at the same place at the same time) at a "legit’” place (and all the other places nearby in the same village got busted one week but not this place as all the girls had legit licenses). The last girl I did DATY on actually blushed when I was talking to her after the period I paid for was over and we were just chatting and I asked d her what she thought about the DATY (she clearly got off on it) .

Maybe they for feeding me a line – but I’ve been around the block a bit and I think I can tell what is BS and what is not.
I dont mean to hijack this thread when it goes off topic. I dont think they are BSing you. I think they lie to themselves often. It part of their culture. Coincidentally, I had the AMP girl at 21 D Jerusalem, tell me the same thing last Friday.

My SO, never acknowledges the time we lived together even to me. I was there. LOL I had a massage girl say the same thing and next thing on one of our encounters she is sucking my balls. Who taught her that?

I do believe that alot of the guys when they get married have limited sexual experience. So sometimes they do not know what the normal sexual parameters are. Plus they work long hours in China, so their libido is greatly limited. One question I got from a girl I had slept with for the first time, is a guy organ the same color as the rest of his body. I kid you not.
The Hong Kong people are alot more sophisticated.

But some girls have done it in an earlier encounter and do a complete mindwipe. Like it never happenned. I am convinced Lily does this too. Her stories do not add up. She clearly has massage skills that she learned from China. In China, very few people make a living from only giving straight massages. And usually they are very young. But there are millions of massage places everywhere, where sex is offered. I would say about 98% of the massages in China offer some kind of sexual gratification. But yet she says she started only offering sexual services in the US (at least to me). I believe self-deludes herself, to escape the harsh realities of her life.

The girl you were with blushed because people do not talk opening about such stuff, especially with a stranger. But you trigerred the female trait of curiousity. Sometimes, you can get the girl more curious and may be interested in exploring it further. A year from now she will deny every having done it.

These women think differently that their American counterparts. The girl I met Friday let me DATY on her words "you are a good man and a good husband". Huh? I only met her two times. I am cheating on my SO. How did she come to that conclusion? I asked for her number and she happily gave it to me. In her culture, the men cheat, have mistresses and second wives. Nothing I did was abnormal or immoral.

The girls with legit licenses are more vulnerable than the AMP HE places. They have been hit on alot less times and are less prepared to deal with a shark like you. They do not know how to get out of situation when a man starts sexually exciting them. Some of them have not had an orgasm in years. Not all, but some. You play the numbers game and some of the time it works.

I guarantee you that if you have one of these girls as a mistress, she will do whatever you want. The qustion is not if, but skill level.

Last edited:
...The girls with legit licenses are more vulnerable than the AMP HE places. They have been hit on alot less times and are less prepared to deal with a shark like you. They do not know how to get out of situation when a man starts sexually exciting them. Some of them have not had an orgasm in years. Not all, but some. You play the numbers game and some of the time it works.....
IMHO - you absolutely hit the nail on the head. I've had guys on this board accuse me of lying when I post of some of my exploits at legit places. Quite literally I've gotten anything and everything except BBBJ.

Last edited:
BTW - I stopped at 41 E. john for the 1st time this weekend. Was greeted at the door by Emme (now known as AMY - different name but same oversized eyeglasses) who immediatedly recognized me from a Farmingdale place 3 years ago. Another legit place where I got FS.

She said she will not do that now as she has a BF - only gives HJ.

Last edited:
there is a girl that works here on sundays and I think mondays that will give bbbj she isnt terrible looking I cannot remember her name but I walked in and saw the 2 woman in the lobby or whatever you might like to call it at this place and one was Emme with the Mr Magoo glasses I now know and the other was reasonably attractive well atleast compared to Emme. Got a decent massage on the flip no roaming she said "all good" I took her and placed it where it belonged. She went for the oil and I being a gentleman pointed to her mouth. She said of course "How much?" 40 was the price and off she went. Not bad I might add allowed alot of roaming and infact placed my hand utc on bottom and asked to be rubbed.

A new gal named Suzie works here now any reviews? I thinked she worked on Main in Farmingdale as Mandy and any reviews. She was typical, nothing special.
I direct this ? to everyone, but Genius really knows.