2022 New York Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I swear my Mets are cursed when it comes to injuries. I’m really hoping Max isn’t out long. That’s gunna be a domino effect for the rest of our pitchers getting over worked…
He took himself out which means he's really hurt bad because he is a bulldog who will pitch thru anything.

D

Deleted member 128262

Mets keep rolling. When the pitching starts coming back, they will be even tougher to beat
Right now, on pace to win 108 games. Going to be a VERY tough road trip vs. the Dodgers, Padres, and Angels.

I’ll take a split of the Dodger series. I think SD is a winnable series- Tatis Jr is their go to stud. Angels have Trout and Ohtani to deal with. Gonna be an interesting 7-10 days…

Right now, on pace to win 108 games. Going to be a VERY tough road trip vs. the Dodgers, Padres, and Angels.

I’ll take a split of the Dodger series. I think SD is a winnable series- Tatis Jr is their go to stud. Angels have Trout and Ohtani to deal with. Gonna be an interesting 7-10 days…
Yes it is. Dodger pitching is incredible

I get why Buck wanted Diaz in the 8th, but if it was an easy inning, he should’ve sent him out for the 9th…
He sends him out in the 9th he most likely isn't available tonight, 6-6-22

Diaz has got some GAS! This years Diaz is the guy they traded for. He just needed to relax a bit, guy throws smoke and has crazy movement. He is HUGE for the Mets down the stretch and in the post season.

They need a solid set up guy, maybe one more legit bat.
"Lookin Good Billy Ray......"

D

Deleted member 128262

No idea…Diaz and Drew Smith have been the most reliable. Colin Holderman wasn’t too bad before he went on the IR

Surprised not many posts in this thread...we all can't be Yankee fans! Watched the game on and off man, Alonso is a beast. Gonna have alot if Mets records when he is done...if he stays healthy.

D

Deleted member 128262

Surprised not many posts in this thread...we all can't be Yankee fans! Watched the game on and off man, Alonso is a beast. Gonna have alot if Mets records when he is done...if he stays healthy.
More durable than DeGrom has been lately…

The Mets will heat up in September when it count, hopefully with all the horses. We could use 2 relief pitches and pray that Sandy and BIlly have the guts to call up F A, the catcher in AAA. But we'll hear he can't handle the pitching staff. Sandy would have Pete in AAA in it was up to him. Remember Pete was ready before, and we had to wait for the agent Brody V to put him on roster.

D

Deleted member 128262

The Mets will heat up in September when it count, hopefully with all the horses. We could use 2 relief pitches and pray that Sandy and BIlly have the guts to call up F A, the catcher in AAA. But we'll hear he can't handle the pitching staff. Sandy would have Pete in AAA in it was up to him. Remember Pete was ready before, and we had to wait for the agent Brody V to put him on roster.
No need to rush Alvarez. Same with Mauricio. Let them develop and experience AAA pitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.