2022 New York Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So what's the projected lineup for the Mets?

DH? Cano or Smith?
Are they going with Nimo or Marte in CF?
3B? Davis?

Are there really THAT Few Mets fans in here ??? Or just noone wants to talk about a winning team?
They're talking in the Yankee thread about how Vlad can carry the Jays but Judge can't do the same. Well the Mets have a big ass polar bear that can carry them.
I think Wendy Rhodes must be in the clubhouse cause it seems like they have a lot more harmony, guys bouncing back(McNeil, Lindor) and picking each other up. Surprising that Nimmo is striking out so much but is also getting more hits so his OBP still Great! & He's scoring runs. I hafta be honest. A couple years ago I thought he was just a "Nice Story" but would fizzle out....Seems I was Wrong!

Mets fan from their underwhelming early Sixties beginnings.

Anyone have an udate on deGrom's shoulder. Still looking at four weeks, or have we gotten a reprieve?

Mets fan from their underwhelming early Sixties beginnings.

Anyone have an udate on deGrom's shoulder. Still looking at four weeks, or have we gotten a reprieve?
Having an MRI on shoulder April 25 to check healing process, after that maybe a better timetable for his return.
If I had to bet it, beginning of June.

Seems Bassitt has adjusted quite well to pitching in NL/Queens.
If he even pitches close to this throughout, Sherzer returns to normal & deGrom simply returns Add surprise but not completely outta the blue success of Tylor Megill and HOLY SHIT what a rotation. And oh yeah that guy Carrasco aint too shabby.
Two likely HOF bound 1s
a 2
a 2.5
and a 3

Mets look good. Honestly the NL isn't really that good .Out of the 15 teams maybe 5 teams are good the other 10 basically suck....they should win alot of games this season beating up on all those bad teams.

Mets are doing amazing. Kinda wish they played today. For players I dont like double headers. All the starting pitchers been doing great hope we get Nimmo and Canha back tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 128262

Just a great start to the season. Everyone is playing well. Our issue is the bullpen is not deep.
My biggest beef is Trevor Williams in the pen. Not a fan at all. Cost us one of our losses either vs Washington or Philly last week. Honestly, I’m ok with the pen. I can trust Shreve, Smith, Lugo, Ottavino, May, and Diaz. Williams, Reid-Foley, and Rodriguez (the guy they got for Miguel Castro) have stunk it up. I was shocked they traded Castro- he had a great spring training and he has potential.

D

Deleted member 128262

Having an MRI on shoulder April 25 to check healing process, after that maybe a better timetable for his return.
If I had to bet it, beginning of June.
Stress reaction on right scapula. Won’t be back until maybe June, earliest. If the injury occurs again, they were saying on the news and radio that it can lead to bigger shoulder issues, ie torn rotator cuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.