2022-23 NY Knicks

As expected, Clyde had a tough time during last night's game especially when him and Breen signed off. Both were extremely emotional. Willis must have been a wonderful man. The image of him coming out of the tunnel for game 7 will forever be etched in many memories. And those first two buckets! RIP - Captain.

Watching them over the last few games and its like they forgot how to play ANY defense, wide open shots all night.
I think that winning streak made them think they are better than they really are. Gotta play some defense, at least in certain spots.
They stopped defending off the pick and roll giving too many wide open looks. They have to get Brunson healthy fast. They’re done without him.

Quickley is becoming a star, exciting player to watch.
Hope Randel is ok, I think we need one more win to clinch 5th seed. Lets get that win and rest up for the playoffs!!
That sprained ankle looked pretty bad.
I agree, quickley is becoming a special player and Grimes is really good. Barrett is just terrible . He is not getting any better. Grimes, Quickley, you see the development, not so much Barrett. I Barrett become part of a big package in the off season.

That sprained ankle looked pretty bad.
I agree, quickley is becoming a special player and Grimes is really good. Barrett is just terrible . He is not getting any better. Grimes, Quickley, you see the development, not so much Barrett. I Barrett become part of a big package in the off season.
Totally agree, Barrett just not consistent and is not developing. Some nights he can't miss, but on the nights he is off, its ugly.

If they want to compete for the championship next season, including Barrett as part of a package for Damian Lillard seems the most obtainable. Dame would electrify the Garden.
There is one problem with this. Dame wants to stay in Portland despite the media and fans insisting that he leaves. It would be a blessing if he came to the Knicks. They are one superstar away from being a legit championship contender.

There is one problem with this. Dame wants to stay in Portland despite the media and fans insisting that he leaves. It would be a blessing if he came to the Knicks. They are one superstar away from being a legit championship contender.
He can’t say right now he wants to leave. Let’s see in the off season

True.

All I can ask for is for the Knicks to get out of the first round and become an attractive destination for free agents. They can build on the team they have put together.
I believe there is a players bias against Dolan and deservingly so. What he did to Oakley was disgraceful. However, win or lose against Cleveland, the front office has FINALLY acquired via trade and draft, good players to surround Julius Randle and have increased the chances for signing or trading for a superstar.

I think there is one player who can bring a championship to NY and that player is Joel Embid. I can only hope that the Sixers get eliminated early and he demands a trade knowing that James Harden is out of there.

I believe there is a players bias against Dolan and deservingly so. What he did to Oakley was disgraceful. However, win or lose against Cleveland, the front office has FINALLY acquired via trade and draft, good players to surround Julius Randle and have increased the chances for signing or trading for a superstar.

I think there is one player who can bring a championship to NY and that player is Joel Embid. I can only hope that the Sixers get eliminated early and he demands a trade knowing that James Harden is out of there.
And you think they would trade him , in division?