2022-23 NY Knicks

Hey, I don't want to look past this series, however Giannis Antetokounmpo suffered a back injury in the Bucks loss to MIami last night. Additionally Miami's Tyler Herro broke his hand in a separate incident.

I do not know how serious the Freak's back injury is, however without him, The Bucks chances of winning the Eastern Conference are slim to none. The extended break between games will help Giannis, but it will be interesting to see how badly he is injured. He did re-enter the game after the incident, however was quickly pulled a minute later.

Antetokounmpo plays dirty at times and as great a player that he is, karma is a bitch.

The winner of the Knicks/Cavs play the winner of the Bucks/Heat series.

Hey, I don't want to look past this series, however Giannis Antetokounmpo suffered a back injury in the Bucks loss to MIami last night. Additionally Miami's Tyler Herro broke his hand in a separate incident.

I do not know how serious the Freak's back injury is, however without him, The Bucks chances of winning the Eastern Conference are slim to none. The extended break between games will help Giannis, but it will be interesting to see how badly he is injured. He did re-enter the game after the incident, however was quickly pulled a minute later.

Antetokounmpo plays dirty at times and as great a player that he is, karma is a bitch.

The winner of the Knicks/Cavs play the winner of the Bucks/Heat series.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Over in the west I thought Ja Morant would be finished the way he came down on that wrist, but he seems to be ok.

A lot of players are getting injured in the first round and it will cause a shift in the outcome of these games. But that is the playoff's. Teams have to stay healthy, otherwise, the other team catches a break.

On that note, I fully expect the Lakers to prevail even if Ja Morant was playing only because Steven Adams is not available to neutralize Anthony Davis.

Josh Hart is questionable tonight with a left ankle sprain. I can’t see him not wanting to play, but they have to do right by him so as not to jeopardize his status for the remainder of the series.

Well that was certainly disappointing. I hope this isn't a replay of the 2021 post season. The Knicks stopped passing the ball last night and went back to the Randle/Brunson offensive focus. RJ has another horrible shooting night and has become a liability to the team. Grimes has 9 points in two games due to getting opportunities. IQ seems lost.

I hope Tibs takes this as a wake up call. If they come back Friday night with the same offensive strategy we are not going to win this series.

RJ finally stepped up last night. I will admit, I took the loss in Cleveland pretty hard and didn't know what sort of response we would have.

Josh Hart once again showed how valuable he is to this team.

I can't imagine a game where Randle would score 11 points, and the team under 100 points, and not only win, but by 20 points!

Mitchell Robinson as been the unsung hero of this serious.

The Garden was erupting last night and expect the same on Sunday afternoon. Whatever they're doing to contain Donovan Mitchell is working. Hope they get the W on Sunday!

Madison Square Garden, when the Knickerbockers are decent and they're winning playoff games there is no other sporting venue that can compare. The only thing close is old Yankee Stadium. How great was Brunson high fiving John Starks. Can't wait for 1pm Sunday.

Nice win by the Knicks. Julius Randle was such a liability in this game. Not attacking the basket, settling for threes, and not playing defense.

He complained before that he did not have much help, but he has it now. He needs to stop being a no show come playoff time.

Three things I'm not happy about. Three point shooting and free throws are atrocious and Brunson's defense was lousy, Garland lit him up in the 3rd. Knicks should of won that game by a lot more.

Three things I'm not happy about. Three point shooting and free throws are atrocious and Brunson's defense was lousy, Garland lit him up in the 3rd. Knicks should of won that game by a lot more.
The foul shooting has been an issue for the past few months. RJ missed half of the team’s ten missed free throws. But he was terrific overall. I think the three point shooting is circumstantial.

But the defense has been insane, shutting down Mitchell the past two games at home.

Wednesday will be do or die for Cleveland. So I expect them to come out firing on all cylinders.

The Knicks will need to be terrific collectively to weather it. I just want this series to be over on Wednesday so they can rest up for the next round.