2022-23 NY Knicks

Sunday is the barometer. Boston should be at full strength and looking to blow the Knicks out after losing two straight. If the Knicks win or lose by a few I think they can go deep into the playoffs.
Let’s get by Miami first on the road. I know they have not had a good season, but now way I can take them lightly.

The Boston game is Sunday night and televised nationally. There will be a lot of hype, especially if they beat Miami and come in with an 8 game win streak. I would love to see Mitch block another Tatum dunk as he did on Monday night. That was incredible.

The game winning three by Julius was insane.

Scary moment last night when Brunson twisted his foot/ankle but fortunately returned. I won’t be surprised if he sits against the Celtics, but he’s so tough and if he has a say will be on the court.

The Celtics blew a 28 point second quarter lead to the Nets last night and that and their recent lost loss to the Knicks will give them added motivation against the Knicks tomorrow night

The Celtics blew a 28 point second quarter lead to the Nets last night and that and their recent lost loss to the Knicks will give them added motivation against the Knicks tomorrow night
Which is why I said it is a barometer game. The Knicks are for real this game will show how real. A win or a loss by a few points tells me they belong with the elite teams and have a shot at going deep in the playoffs.

Which is why I said it is a barometer game. The Knicks are for real this game will show how real. A win or a loss by a few points tells me they belong with the elite teams and have a shot at going deep in the playoffs.
Yes, the Sunday game is important, but I can't make an assessment until we're near the end of the season and that the team is healthy. Next week's west coast road trip will be just as telling.

This has been a great run. Hart is good and a great fit. This winning streak kind of started when Robinson came back. Or about the same time?
I have not been this energized in a very long time. They are 6.5 point underdogs tonight in Boston. Brunson is listed as "Questionable" for tonight's game. (see NBA injury report that gets updated every hour) That would explain the line.

Mitch has been back for the last five games - Hart all eight games. Robinson is 22 out of 23 field goals attempted. All dunks I'm sure.

If only RJ would play to his hype. Brunson and Randle have been playing like stars. They need a third impact player - would love to see them get Zach LaVine in the off season. Maybe Embid will ask for a trade if the Sixers have an early exit? (wishful thinking) Harden is out of Philly next season. I think Karl-Anthony-Towns may be also available.

Great win despite Mitchell Robinson free throw shooting. Quickly is becoming a star. And it was done without Brunson. I'm feeling like I did in the early 70's. It's a great feeling!!
Agree. Except it so much early 70’s, the team I grew up on. They had so many hall of farmers on that team plus a championship.
I was just thinking during this game, I am really liking this team. They have heart, play hard, play Defense. Like you said, what a game tonight, without Brunson.

Great win despite Mitchell Robinson free throw shooting. Quickly is becoming a star. And it was done without Brunson. I'm feeling like I did in the early 70's. It's a great feeling!!
They do need to step up their free throw shooting as a team. Last night they missed 10 free throws, the Celtics missed three. RJ missed a few. Even Brunson’s FT shooting has been off par his last few games.

IQ was unreal playing 55 minutes and was the MVP of last night’s win. He’s been great through out the streak.

When old man Al Horford was hitting those big threes, I thought for sure that final shot would find the net.

3-0 versus the Celtics this season is quite the statement. Beating them twice in a seven day period - priceless.

Kudos for battling back last night against a very good Sacramento team, but a terrible game by Quickley resulting in another loss. LOTS of turnovers last night.

Back to back games versus the Clippers and Lakers will be tough. They really need a top dog to be an elite team. I‘m wondering if Randle needs a game off or two. He’s carried this team without missing a game, always playing big minutes.

Depending where they are after the west coast trip and the home game versus Denver, they may need to consider moving Hart to a starter, if the losing continues. Grimes may be better in the second unit as he barely sees the ball when Randle, RJ, Brunson are in the floor.

Kudos for battling back last night against a very good Sacramento team, but a terrible game by Quickley resulting in another loss. LOTS of turnovers last night.

Back to back games versus the Clippers and Lakers will be tough. They really need a top dog to be an elite team. I‘m wondering if Randle needs a game off or two. He’s carried this team without missing a game, always playing big minutes.

Depending where they are after the west coast trip and the home game versus Denver, they may need to consider moving Hart to a starter, if the losing continues. Grimes may be better in the second unit as he barely sees the ball when Randle, RJ, Brunson are in the floor.
I like your thinking concerning Grimes. The climax of the Boston game took a lot out of them. With some rest and a couple of glasses of juice they should get back on track. Hopefully this weekend.

Only 10 games left in the regular season. The have a pair of games with Miami and a game in Cleveland. The other seven games are against teams with records under .500. They have a chance at a 50 win season. Who could have imagined this back in January? I think they are 12-3 since the Hart trade.