2021 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe they should be sellers. Starting with Boone. :)
they aren’t good enough to make a run, even with one or two more pieces.
I agree, but they not sure what the buyers would want.

Offensively, the only players I would protect are DJ, Gleyber and Judge.

I'm would protect the following pitchers from the roster:
Cole
Taillon
Monty
King
Loasiaga
Abreu
Schmidt
Gil

Has anyone gotten tickets to a game that was later cancelled? What happened? Bought tickets to a game during my vacation and worried about a covid cancellation.
Those tickets aint worth shit after todays debacle......If the game is canceled and not to be rescheduled you get an instant refund. If it is postponed, hold onto your tickets, they will be honored when the game is rescheduled.

I hope today was the nail that will finally signal a sell off and for this team to start going in a different direction in regards to their players, signings, and philosophy. Most of this group collectively has won nothing except for the regular season in 2019.

I don't usually question moves by the manager, but after today's loss, its time for Boone to go. His in game management is more head scratching and WTF, then it is brilliant. If thats analytics, then all those in that department and Cashman should go. Where the FUCK is our owner? This is fucking NY! Hal doesn't seem to be too concerned unless it affects his tennis time down in Tampa, fucking pussy!

There needs to be a fresh approach to this squad, a 180 degree flip in philosophy and thinking. This hasn't worked at all, the GM is cunny juice drunk off some step in the shit luck he had in regards to 2017 season. How can all the passionate fans see it, but not the so called experts within the organization? It's an embarrassment.

I agree Boone fucked it all up taking out German without giving him a run or two leeway and letting him finish the inning might have only yielded a run or two, but in the bigger picture when you take a step back, they just won 3 out of 7 from Boston and this is the first series they lost in a while. Still think Boone is the one that fucked it all up though.

Those tickets aint worth shit after todays debacle......If the game is canceled and not to be rescheduled you get an instant refund. If it is postponed, hold onto your tickets, they will be honored when the game is rescheduled.
Thanks! I haven't really been following but want something to do during my vacation. We'll see what happens, I guess.

I agree Boone fucked it all up taking out German without giving him a run or two leeway and letting him finish the inning might have only yielded a run or two, but in the bigger picture when you take a step back, they just won 3 out of 7 from Boston and this is the first series they lost in a while. Still think Boone is the one that fucked it all up though.
But two of the losses were intolerable and should not have occured.

billyS

Reign of Terror
They burnt out the bullpen the first two months when none of the starters besides Cole could go more than four innings.

Maybe not burnt out but definitely overexposed.

Plus Britton has been hurt all year and has contributed nothing when he isn't on the IL.

A lost year, I can't see giving up any prospects at this point.

But they probably will, they can't throw in towel, they have tickets to sell.

If only we could unload Stanton.

Boone needs to go. He confuses the shit out of me with his moves.
Say what you want about Alex Cora. But there is no denying that he’s a good manager.
That team sucked last year. He comes back and they have been in first all season.
We need someone like that.

Id move on from Cashman too.
He put this shit together.
Time to answer for that Stanton deal.
What a stiff.
There have been too many bad signings and trades that handcuffed this team.

I’m over them.
Giants training camp is around the corner.

German was dealing....why are they so eager to get to a bullpen that isn't that good!
Right, and why bring in 'Lo? He threw 20 pitches on Saturday, struggled to get the 3rd out, and is coming off of COVID.
Made NO sense when they had Cessa or Green. Yes, I know Green struggled Thursday, but you gotta get back out there sometime.

German deserved a few more batters minimum.

Relax everyone. Cashman just won us the pennant. He traded for Clay Holmes. YUP! THAT Clay Holmes!!!!
Another analytics darling based on the optics. 44 k's in 42 innings with only 16 fly ball outs against 83 grounders. But 25 walks in those 42 innings. Yankee stadium plays more to the fly ball hitters, but not a sexy pickup with an era of 4.93

I thought this guy Park was suppose to be a legit prospect, apparently not if he only fetched a return like that. SMh

billyS

Reign of Terror
Another analytics darling based on the optics. 44 k's in 42 innings with only 16 fly ball outs against 83 grounders. But 25 walks in those 42 innings. Yankee stadium plays more to the fly ball hitters, but not a sexy pickup with an era of 4.93

I thought this guy Park was suppose to be a legit prospect, apparently not if he only fetched a return like that. SMh
Park was in their top thirty prospect list for a few years back before they got Torres
He was on the list with guys like Judge, Bird Wade, Andujar.

Then he fell off the map. So he really wasn't a prospect anymore.

Yanks have made an offer to Rockies for Story according to Heyman.

Why would we want Story? 243/16/50/17sb's - TONS of K's. Because DJ said they're best friends and he can hit a fastball? Stanton could hit a fastball in Miami, now managers bring in LEFTIES to face him!!

You can't put a band aid on this gaping wound. OMG. Don't sell off prospects for Story, I am not a fan. I rather see Kepler, who aint lighting it up statistically.

Yanks have made an offer to Rockies for Story according to Heyman.

Why would we want Story? 243/16/50/17sb's - TONS of K's. Because DJ said they're best friends and he can hit a fastball? Stanton could hit a fastball in Miami, now managers bring in LEFTIES to face him!!

You can't put a band aid on this gaping wound. OMG. Don't sell off prospects for Story, I am not a fan. I rather see Kepler, who aint lighting it up statistically.
How many 150+K a year players can a team have???

Status
Not open for further replies.