2021 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone at work( I guess a Met fan). Blocked the YES network on the television in our break area. When trying to unblock it it says to enter passcode. So whoever blocked it is the only one that can unblock it because they did it with there own code? Any help?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Someone at work( I guess a Met fan). Blocked the YES network on the television in our break area. When trying to unblock it it says to enter passcode. So whoever blocked it is the only one that can unblock it because they did it with there own code? Any help?
Why don't you just ask who blocked it?
If it wasn't someone with authority then complain to a manager.

Otherwise then there is nothing you can do about it.

Way too many people to ask who did it. I asked a manager buddy of mine and he tried to unblock it but but can't without password.Coukd be just about anyone. So on break I just watch Yes App.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Way too many people to ask who did it. I asked a manager buddy of mine and he tried to unblock it but but can't without password.Coukd be just about anyone. So on break I just watch Yes App.
It's a dick move. But most companies wouldn't let someone without authority block a channel on a TV that's for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.