2020 Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a great interview of Mantle towards the end of his life and they asked him how much better he would have been if they had all the rehab and medical knowledge back when he was playing. He cut the guy off and said that they knew how to rehab him when he got hurt but he just didn't do it.

I saw a great interview of Mantle towards the end of his life and they asked him how much better he would have been if they had all the rehab and medical knowledge back when he was playing. He cut the guy off and said that they knew how to rehab him when he got hurt but he just didn't do it.
Mantle was one of the more modest guys I ever heard speak. he was always a great interview.

Not really sure what you mean. Kind of a stupid post if you ask me...
I am sure you are aware that DeBlasio is giving all arrested criminals released on bail Mets tickets! That's right - all the dregs of society will now be going to Mets games. Not that anyone would notice the difference anyway!

got to be honest with you - why does that matter how he hurt his ankle? Wasn't he dodging to avoid the thing? It's not like he was doing something written in his contract. I imagine they list stuff like playing football or basketball or sky diving. I am just curious.

got to be honest with you - why does that matter how he hurt his ankle? Wasn't he dodging to avoid the thing? It's not like he was doing something written in his contract. I imagine they list stuff like playing football or basketball or sky diving. I am just curious.
Or trimming his bushes like Bob Ojeda

Status
Not open for further replies.