2020 Mets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Bobby V, always have, a Buck Showalter Disciple.
He should get another shot managing in my opinion, he is pretty good as a commentator too.
He had a shot with the Red Sox after a 10 year absence and it was a disaster. He had a few good years with the Mets, the highlight of his managerial career. He will be 70 years old this year.

And DOWN goes Beltran, he did the right thing by stepping down. Whether or not he decided that one will never know, but he had to go.
Eduardo Perez or Buck !!

Good. Mets are too classy an organization to have a cheater manage their team. I heard he did this when he was a player for the Yanks and special adviser for the Yanks and of coarse when he was on the Astros. Let the new search begin. I always liked Buck. Hopefully he is not burnt out. Never cared about the Beltran hire. I was just OK with it. Didnt love it but didnt hate it. Not sure if Brodie wants such a hi profile, strong personality like Buck. Which to me is not a good thing, but we shall see.

Though his major league coaching experience is limited, Rojas — the son of Felipe Alou and brother of Moises Alou — managed in the Mets minor league system for eight seasons. He spent last season as Callaway’s quality control coach, charged with delivering analytical information to players and field staff. Rojas also has an advocate in the clubhouse in Robinson Cano, whose opinion is highly valued by Van Wagenen.

Status
Not open for further replies.