2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

Hmmmm no... totally wrong

1) Tom Brady was Drew Bledsoe’s backup
2) Doug Williams was Jay Schroeder’s backup
3) Kurt Warner was Trent Greens back up
4) Trent Dilfer was Tony Banks backup

But this is a Giants thread and you can’t even remember...........

Jeff Hostetler!!!!! Phil Simms back up....
Eli was Warners backup.
Arron was Bretts backup.

If they are in the win it now mode,
They need a quality back up.
They have bee rolling the dice For years. I'm not sure how Eli has stayed upright with the line that he's had in the last few years.
Unfortunately they don't have money left to sign anyone .

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Good news bad news
Webb looked markedly better. Calm in the pocket, command on the field, a couple of very nice throws.
Right side of line looks like crap. Engram will be spending a lot of time helping Flowers.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know.....
Webb gets cut, now the future QB is Lauletta, we had the number 2 pick in the draft, passed over a bunch of quarterbacks for a running back that hasn't played worth a dick and is unsure if he will be ready for this week.
As a NYG fan PLEASE don't let this be the clusterfuck it looks like in the short term.

But what do I know.....
Webb gets cut, now the future QB is Lauletta, we had the number 2 pick in the draft, passed over a bunch of quarterbacks for a running back that hasn't played worth a dick and is unsure if he will be ready for this week.
As a NYG fan PLEASE don't let this be the clusterfuck it looks like in the short term.
We've seen alot of first round quarterback busts in the past.
It shows me they think Eli is going to be their guy for the next 2 seasons.
He will probably have to take a pay cut or adjust his contract though.
I'm not sure how they pay everyone next year especially with Collins due to get a big contract next year.

Mr. Wiggley

Yes I always felt they were looking to make one last run with Eli. Enghram last year, Solder and Barkley this year.
While I'd love to think it may be enough I have my doubts, especially if Barkley can't make an immediate impact.

Gonna be a long season for you guys. Only reason the score looked close was thanks to Barkley’s 68 yards TD run. And the only reason Eli’s stats don’t looks as aweful as his play is thanks to Beckham Jr. Seems like they have a RB and a top WR. Now they need to get a QB out of the next draft. like they should have done this year...

Mr. Wiggley

The offensive line is just that. Wonder how many catches Shephard and Engram had it seemed only Beckham was making plays.
First seven games are a bitch, 1-6 and we will spend the rest of the season contemplating where to trade Eli as a rental to a team on the verge of the playoffs needing a QB. Kinda like the Jaguars stuff that went on last year.

Ah the Giants, my favorite football team. It has been difficult to watch this team the last few years. Eli will be a first ballot hall a famer and will undoubtedly be one of the worst QB to be nominated. But lets face it, that offensive line especially during the Cowboy game showed their vulnerabilities. Week after the week I have to hear the analyst talk about this team getting better with every passing week. They have a tough schedule ahead of them and I don't see them being much better than 6 - 10 this season. Yes they have a lot of offensive weapons this is why when its 3rd down and 15, Eli is throwing a 3 yard pass hoping the back or WR can run for 12 or more yards. Very tough watching this team.

Mr. Wiggley

Yeah and now they have to pay OBJ a billion dollars to run 6 yard square ins
Yeeesh
It’s getting late early...thanks Yogi

The Giants defense played awful last week as the Saints (Kamara) ran through the line easily last week. What do you think of their chances in stopping the #1 rank rushing team the Panthers this week (Newton & McCaffrey)? Hopefully they have a better game plan, otherwise 1 - 4!!