2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

Well! It’s four years later…..again! Most Giants fans know what this means, four years ago the Giants came virtually out of nowhere to win Super Bowl XLVI. The Season started with little expectations, Coach Coughlin on the hot seat, and QB Eli Manning trying to establish himself as an elite quarterback. The season ended with a tremendous playoff push and an unlikely win over the New England Patriots. It would have been impossible to believe, except the Giants did the exact same thing four years earlier against the than undefeated New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLII.

So it’s four years later again and the circumstances are very similar again, Coughlin is under fire, the team’s roster is questionable at best, and Eli is still fighting for respect despite being a two time Super Bowl MVP. Yes, the Giants have some weapons like Odell Beckham Jr., Victor Cruz, and Shane Vereen; some promising Rookies like Big OL Erick Flowers and Safety Landon Collins and some upcoming players like LB Devon Kennard and DE Damontre Moore, but they seem to have more holes than JPP can count on one hand (maybe both).

In my opinion, this is a hard team to predict; I could see this team winning three games, and I can also see them going to the Super Bowl (after all History always repeats itself). This is what makes the season so much fun, we’ll have no idea what to expect.

aahhhemmm Major difference......Where are the 3 MONSTER Defensive players you had then. Where is the 1 even potential HOFer
Said then & I'll say it now.....Defense won you both Super Bowls MUCH more than Eli and a bit more than Coughlin. This time I actually feel bad for them a bit as I think Mara/Reese have done the team a dis-service.
Mara... Forcing Macadoo Mr. Magoo on Coughlin
Reese .. for although doing well with Offensive additions has Not found any Top Flight talent for the Defense in 5 years. Where is that Defensive Guy that scares anyone??? Spags can't scheme/coach/or motivate people to be much More talented than what they are.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Best of luck Coach!!!! He had a great run but I guess it was time.
Can't understand all the shitty draft picks and Reese still employed.

Mr. Wiggley

I agree Slick but Eli has always fumbled a lot for whatever reason. The O line should be the reason Reese gets fired.
I also saw somewhere, can't remember, that in draft rounds 2 through 5, the Giants have the fewest players still on the roster over the past 5 years of any team in the NFL. That's a very lousy record.

Mr. Wiggley

About time!!!

Be honest Mara has fucked this whole situation up too. Does he expect me to believe he didn’t know about Eli? Bullshit!!!
They sons are all about the money from psl’s to pissing away a 30 year waiting list for tickets to increasing prices to not giving a fuck about their season ticket holders opinions.
I know cause I am one.

About time!!!

Be honest Mara has fucked this whole situation up too. Does he expect me to believe he didn’t know about Eli? Bullshit!!!
They sons are all about the money from psl’s to pissing away a 30 year waiting list for tickets to increasing prices to not giving a fuck about their season ticket holders opinions.
I know cause I am one.
It was smart to get rid of Reese now. But they could have waited on the coach.
They need a to know what direction that they are going in the draft.
They need to get a offensive line more than they need a QB. Maybe trade down for picks like the browns did