2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

I didn't think of Kelly I was going along the line of Jim Harbaugh, has NFL experience.
GM is first though. I wonder if Accorsi, who has been asked and agreed to consult, would consider coming back?
I'm not sure that they would go for harbaugh. Too much of a diva and expensive.
I'd like to get a defensive head coach like mike vrabble from Houston. He's supposed to be up and coming . I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kelly tho.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I'm not sure that they would go for harbaugh. Too much of a diva and expensive.
I'd like to get a defensive head coach like mike vrabble from Houston. He's supposed to be up and coming . I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kelly tho.
True the "new" mara's and tisches won't spend money they can line their pockets with. Would love to watch him and OBJ go at it though. The Giants have always liked the ND/ Boston College connection.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I'd prefer someone alot younger. He was pretty good tho.
Maybe someone from New Englands staff. They seem to find talent everywhere.
I wouldn't be surprised if they promote someone in house.
I agree on Polian but he's done it so many times. Besides I really can't come up with another guy.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Oh, Odell, you abused the privilege of media coverage that comes along with playing for a Big Market team and now they're going to ship you off to someplace like Wisconsin where it snows 14 feet and you're going to have to compete for attention with the likes of Antetokounmpo.

Oh, Odell, you abused the privilege of media coverage that comes along with playing for a Big Market team and now they're going to ship you off to someplace like Wisconsin where it snows 14 feet and you're going to have to compete for attention with the likes of Antetokounmpo.
I don't see them trading him. Especially if they don't get a top 10 pick in the first round. But who knows.
It would be very hard to replace someone with his talent.

The juice isn't worth the squeeze when it comes to OBJ.
Yes he acts like an asshole sometimes. He needs to grow up. But, He doesn't quit on his team. and he's all about winning. His teammates love him.

They completely fell apart without him. He fires up his team with his work ethic and play.

I'm curious if they have the balls to trade their best player on the team.
Especially if they don't get a good first round pick for him to start with.