2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

Dolphins don’t like following rules. That’s why they will not pick in the first round in the draft.
That's all on our idiot owner, Stephen Ross. Anyway, Daniel Jones has definitely shown flashes that he can be a good QB, but not $40M worth. It's good that he cut down on his fumbles, but I don't see his ceiling as being very much higher than what he's shown with Daboll as his coach.

That's all on our idiot owner, Stephen Ross. Anyway, Daniel Jones has definitely shown flashes that he can be a good QB, but not $40M worth. It's good that he cut down on his fumbles, but I don't see his ceiling as being very much higher than what he's shown with Daboll as his coach.
Even though they are in the Jets Division, I do hope Tua is able to continue and stays healthy. He is a great kid with a lot of potential.

Jones is a good game manager, he is not flashy. Will be throw for 350 yards with 3 TD's, (He would need wide receivers to throw too) No. But he can manage a game and he uses his legs well. He definitely has improved and it seems like the game has slowed down for him Allowing him to process his reads.

40 million, no way
30 million I bet he will get.

The first week is very unpredictable these days. Not that being blasted by the Cowboys Is a good thing but things can turn around for the Giants. A shut out is terrible but since I don't bet on the NFL until at the earliest week 3 it's no big deal to me.

I can’t believe that nobody has commented on that debacle last night.
Danny Dimes- 160 million?
Danny Dud
I guess we’ll know in a few hours if we will be relegated to waiting for the basketball season to begin?
Jones was running for his life.
He gets a pass from me.
This Week....

If the rookie didn't fuck up the snap in the first drive and they scored.
It would have been a different game.

That parsons kid is unreal