2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

In this day and age , in all major league sports , to stand that far above the rest is truly remarkable . Be it Baseball Football Golf whatever , the talent pool is quite amazing . Bigger , faster , stronger . The the creme dela creme . OBJ is outstanding ! He has no peers . Remarkable IMHO

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
If Cleveland gives up the number 4 and all their second round picks, 3 I believe, the Giants have 5 picks in the top...70?
Great way to start to rebuild. I think OBJ is a douche but so was Keyshawn, Terrell Owens, randy moss, and so is Antonio Bryant. When you're great at the receiver position these days it seems the ego has no bounds.
Tough choice.

If Cleveland gives up the number 4 and all their second round picks, 3 I believe, the Giants have 5 picks in the top...70?
Great way to start to rebuild. I think OBJ is a douche but so was Keyshawn, Terrell Owens, randy moss, and so is Antonio Bryant. When you're great at the receiver position these days it seems the ego has no bounds.
Tough choice.
Yes tough choice. He would be very hard to replace. I wouldn't do it unless they got the number 4 pick to start with.
Most of these wideouts are a bunch of divas.

I don't blame him for wanting more money. His injury last season must have scared the shit out of him.
These kids gotta get it while they can.

Welcome back wiggs...

Were getting close to the draft.
What do you guys think they should do?

Kinda sorry to se Brandon Marshall get cut today. I hope that doesn't mean that Dez Bryant is coming. He sucks and would be a cancer on this team.

Mr. Wiggley

Dez has no team right now and given a one year deal with a team option might force him to behave in the hope of getting better money in 2019. Don't pay a lot and if he sucks cut him.
I'm still liking the Buffalo trade of OBJ and the 2 for their first two rounds, I believe a total of 5 picks. Adam Schaefter said yesterday there is no talk of the Giants moving so it seems they will stay where they are.
From the moves they made they seem to be all in this year as Manning has probably 2 good years left, maybe.
They helped the line with the tackle from New England so I'm thinking Barkley.

Mr. Wiggley

The linebacker from Georgia is supposed to be real good?
I did find it interesting listening to the analysts talk about picks after round 2.
Every other guy was a good player....with off the field issues.

Mr. Wiggley

Didn't get to see much of the starters.
Webb looks like crap
Agreed. If we passed up a QB for Webb we have a problem. Everyone raved about Barkleys 39 yard run but in the next 4 carries he gained 3 yards. Tells me the line still needs work.
It's early but the line and Webb need to show more.