2015 NY GIANTS It's 4 Years Later......................again!!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Just turned the game off at 31-6. Saw the worst thing that can happen. The defense just quit on their coach. This has all the makings of a disaster.

Well tonight we play the Falcons, 2 bad football teams. The Falcons have given up the 2nd most points on average per game I think 32. Can the Giants score 30 points tonight? Lol!!! Truthfully I would just be happy with a win regardless of the score.

Eli, is not a first ballot Hall of famer. Was was a very good QB who won 2 super Bowls. Only really great QB's should be in the HOF.
I am a die hard Giants fan and I agree with your opinion. That being said,he will wind up being first ballot Hall of Famer unless there are many exceptional players on the ballot at the same time. He will be one of the worst QB in the Hall. You just have to look at his overall stats. I don't know how much emphasis the Hall puts in total passing yards, but by the time his career is over he might be as low as 6th overall, to go with those 2 Superbowl's. He did miss a couple of open guys in the end zone however his stats were very good last night. This was a game they could of won but this is the Giants after all. There offensive line is absolutely horrendous and in fairness to Eli he is constantly under attack. How about Jenkins yesterday - man does he suck. Argh!!!!

Solder looked like flowers last night.
With a O-line like that, we need a mobile QB.
The Defense played good until they ran out of gas.

They are what they are. Now we know how it feels to be a Browns fan.

Solder looked like flowers last night.
With a O-line like that, we need a mobile QB.
The Defense played good until they ran out of gas.

They are what they are. Now we know how it feels to be a Browns fan.
Agreed about Solder. I thought the Giants made a great signing picking up this guy in the off season. So far he his play reminds us a lot of Flowers. Jeez this guy looks terrible!!! He got his big pay day and checked it in. Hard to believe this guy was so effective with the Pats in past years. There are so many problems with this Giants team. The defense had a good pass attack earlier in the game but non-existing the 2nd half. I think Ryan threw 18 or 19 consecutive completions the 2nd half. Jenkins was interviewed after the game about the loss and his play. He said this is football for you; there is a lot of games left to play we will be fine. I knew this was going to be a tough year but I didn't envision the team being this bad.

I agree Jenkins is awful. I agree with TheRicker about the fire sale comment. Certainly snacks wasn't the guy to get rid of in my opinion. There is a lot of work that needs to be done to reshape that offensive line. When that happens and Eli has time to throw we will really see how explosive this offense could be.

They like the kid Tomlinson. ( me too) He plays most of the defensive snaps anyway. Snacks frees up not of money and we get another pick. Also he wasn't a pass rusher.
Nine picks now I believe.