2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Another thing to think about? Do the bears take Bryce Young and number one in the draft? If so, they have to trade Justin Fields.
You would have to trade for him and it would take a lot, would you want him?

Another thing to think about? Do the bears take Bryce Young and number one in the draft? If so, they have to trade Justin Fields.
You would have to trade for him and it would take a lot, would you want him?
No more projects, they need a legit pocket passing QB / game manager. Look at those teams in the Ryan era, the 2 that got to the AFC Championship they had Sanchez, a great game manager with an excellent supporting cast. Thats what they need now.

Regardless of who they bring in at QB, he is going to struggle given the current state of the offensive line. If AVT and Becton can get (and remain) healthy that would be a good start. A quality Center would help as well - and this is where I think it's worth taking a chance on Jason Kelce for a short 2 year deal. After that you just need a pair of guards that don't suck.
Just my $0.02

Regardless of who they bring in at QB, he is going to struggle given the current state of the offensive line. If AVT and Becton can get (and remain) healthy that would be a good start. A quality Center would help as well - and this is where I think it's worth taking a chance on Jason Kelce for a short 2 year deal. After that you just need a pair of guards that don't suck.
Just my $0.02
Vera Tucker is an animal.. he will step up and be healthy I think.. but I have no faith that Becton will ever be anything. Injured..out of shape and no drive. Lazy. Bad bad pick.

Just my $0.02
Kelce either stays in Philly or retires. He doesn't want to play elsewhere and philly respects him to much to move him.

I was talking to my friends during the Super Bowl and I said I had a feeling the Jets would wind up trading a shitload of picks for Lamar Jackson. It just seems like a disaster move that the Jets would make.

Now I just heard on the radio that it’s a real possibility. Poor Jet fans

I hadn't read that.. I'm just going by how he showed up since he's been there. No one hopes I'm wrong more than me. To waste a pic that high and have it pay no dividends is painful. We already have a QB that took care of that.
Let’s hope you are wrong and he comes in strong , in shape and changes his injury history. Let’s stay positive. I know, it’s hard staying positive being a Jet fan. I think things are turning around.

I guess, Carr is who I’m hoping for. He may be really good. We wouldn’t really know with him on the Raider. He has had something like 6 coaches in 9 years. The team is a mess, and he put up some good number and made 3 pro bowls and we don’t have to give up picks.
He’s not Joe Montana, but he’s decent

I guess, Carr is who I’m hoping for. He may be really good. We wouldn’t really know with him on the Raider. He has had something like 6 coaches in 9 years. The team is a mess, and he put up some good number and made 3 pro bowls and we don’t have to give up picks.
Not giving up the picks part is what I like best. We can't surrender a 1st rounder and then another pick for Rodgers. We need an OL with that 1st rounder.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The years Carr was surrounded by a decent cast he flourished. His best team was the year he unfortunately broke his leg the first week of the playoffs.