2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

He is not the answer. In another year or 2 they will be looking for yet another QB again.
As we wait for him to decide yet again what he wants to do. He really is a prima donna.
I hope Jets have a plan in place to go in another direction if he doesn't decide by the start of the new year/season.
Like, fixing the O-Line and finally landing that alpha number 1 wideout they badly need.......D-Hop? Would love some T Higgins if the Bengals are really quietly trying to move him.

As we wait for him to decide yet again what he wants to do. He really is a prima donna.
I hope Jets have a plan in place to go in another direction if he doesn't decide by the start of the new year/season.
Like, fixing the O-Line and finally landing that alpha number 1 wideout they badly need.......D-Hop? Would love some T Higgins if the Bengals are really quietly trying to move him.
Wait, are you saying the Jets do not have a number one WR?

Like it or. It, I believe one other reason they want Rodgers is that they know it would probably be for 2 years. Zack Wilson would be tutored and learn from Rodgers for those 2 years. The. Zack would be ready. If they got Carr, or Garapalo, they would be here for a while

Wait, are you saying the Jets do not have a number one WR?
Yes, I am saying they don't. I like Wilson, but he is not a number 1 YET. Pair him with a Higgins, Hopkins, or Rodgers BFF Adams, could you imagine that WR corp.?

I am reading that Lazard goes wherever Rodgers ends up, he's not a holy shit type of WR. Douglas tried for Hill and Deebo and missed on both. Tells me he thinks they need a number 1 alpha type.

Yes, I am saying they don't. I like Wilson, but he is not a number 1 YET. Pair him with a Higgins, Hopkins, or Rodgers BFF Adams, could you imagine that WR corp.?

I am reading that Lazard goes wherever Rodgers ends up, he's not a holy shit type of WR. Douglas tried for Hill and Deebo and missed on both. Tells me he thinks they need a number 1 alpha type.
He tried for Hill and deebo before drafting G. Wilson. I personally think Hopkins is on the downside of his career. Higgins is under contract and not going anywhere.

Yeah, Mike White signing with the Dolphins makes Rodgers' arrival in NY an almost certainty.
But Rodgers wants Cobb, Mercedes Lewis, Odell Beckham , in addition to Lazard who we just signed.
We are making a deal with the devil, he is holding Pack n Jets hostage.
He is not worth the drama he is emitting.....whats the demand in 2024 if he gets them in playoffs ? We going to have to beg him to come back? Bring back Jordy Nelson??!!

But Rodgers wants Cobb, Mercedes Lewis, Odell Beckham , in addition to Lazard who we just signed.
He is not worth the drama he is emitting.....whats the demand in 2024 if he gets them in playoffs ? We going to have to beg him to come back? Bring back Jordy Nelson??!!
No, Paul Hornug.

A lot of this is rumor, I'm sure he knows not all of his friends can be signed to his team.

I do agree this is a hostage negotiation at this point.

I'm just waiting for him to go on pat McAfee show tomorrow and announce he is retiring and leaving the Jets looking like dicks, once again.

A lot of this is rumor, I'm sure he knows not all of his friends can be signed to his team.

I do agree this is a hostage negotiation at this point.

I'm just waiting for him to go on pat McAfee show tomorrow and announce he is retiring and leaving the Jets looking like dicks, once again.
Can you imagine if he did that? Can't say it wouldn't be typical Jets, but wow would that screw us.
Just very weird how this has lingered, dude is a weirdo.

billyS

Reign of Terror
He has them over a barrel now because they announced they wanted an experienced QB and guys like Carr and Jimmy G are off the market.
Looks like they are following the lead of the other teams and won't touch Jackson.

So Rodgers has them by the short hairs.

Of coarse I believe that . There are many reporters that look like assholes , for there reporting of things that aren’t true.
Absolutely! It's also the Rodgers has a track record of deflecting blame whenever possible, so I think that somewhere in the middle of the reporters saying that Rodgers has made his wants known to the Jets and Rodgers flat-out denying that he made any demands, lies the truth.

I don't think it's a bad trade. We flip flopped our 1st rd 13th pick for their 1st rd 15th, we gave the 2nd rd 42nd pick but we pick at 43rd still, we gave up a late 6th rd pick but got back a 5th, and that conditional 2024 2nd rd pick that becomes a 1st based on his playing time. If Rodger's playing that much that it turns into a 1st for the Packers, still think that's good for us because that means Rodgers is still playing, and most likely playing well for us.

Think Joe can still do another great draft this year and improve and already really good team and now our QB situation is resolved. It's an exciting time to be a Jets fan in my humble opinion.