2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Yes he was I remember a loooong time ago he, Marty Lyons, Abdul Salam and Mark Gastineau were doing a signing at a Plaza Sports in Port Jefferson. Just about the time that Sack Exchange poster came out. Huge crowd to get it signed....of course Gastineau was a no show.It was cool though...sometime in the 80s.
I met Gastineau years ago at a Jet game. I was in a luxury box and he was in there also. He had a personal trainer years before that who was also my sensei in American Combat Karate, so I had something to talk to him about. He was nice but somewhat incoherent and I came to the conclusion that there was something wrong with him. And now many years later, I see him in commercials for Balance by Nature with full blown dementia. Football is a rough sport.

He really never had a top QB until Rodgers. So if you look at what his offenses did basically backup skill positions, not horrible. Still not a fan of the hire, and I really don't want Rodgers. It will set them back in the long run. He has become a hippie and play has declined, got no time for that nonsense.
“He has become a hippie.”
Don’t know if he will ever become a Jet, but the Jets did win their only Super Bowl with a hippie at QB. (Joe Namath)

Apparently, Aaron Rodgers is skipping the ayahuaska psychedelic retreat this year and going for a four day light deprivation “darkness retreat” to gain clarity before making his next football decision.

Why not, Aaron?

Interestingly, Joe Flacco is actually two years younger than Aaron Rodgers.

There is no deal, they spoke to the Packers about his availability and if he would consider a trade to NY.
There were many reports saying they agreed on Compensation especially on Sunday. Of coarse it can be fake news, but it was all over twitter and Instagram. I agree with you though its probably not true.