2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Honestly I could care less who they take. Too many good AFC QB"s so it doesn't really matter. I would take Rodgers myself. But c"mon it's the Jets we are talking about. I'm sure they will find a way to screw this up. Probably end up with Tennehill lol

Honestly I could care less who they take. Too many good AFC QB"s so it doesn't really matter. I would take Rodgers myself. But c"mon it's the Jets we are talking about. I'm sure they will find a way to screw this up. Probably end up with Tennehill lol
Please explain how you think getting Rodgers is the correct move? You think the jets are going to the Superbowl next year?

Roger's is a manbun wearing self centered primadonna . He's going to make us mortgage the future to get him and he won't get us anywhere. NY press will make him cry how it's every one's fault but his.
I'll take Mayfield...young..with something to prove and can handle the NY press circus. And a good value on a 2 year contract. Let Wilson sit watch and grow into his arm.

Roger's is a manbun wearing self centered primadonna . He's going to make us mortgage the future to get him and he won't get us anywhere. NY press will make him cry how it's every one's fault but his.
I'll take Mayfield...young..with something to prove and can handle the NY press circus. And a good value on a 2 year contract. Let Wilson sit watch and grow into his arm.
Mayfield? You and Mugi been hanging out lately?
He's like Big Poppa Said, "Gar-Bage" I turn like doorknobs"

Mayfield is trash.

Liked your post till I read the Mayfield part.

Mayfield? You and Mugi been hanging out lately?
He's like Big Poppa Said, "Gar-Bage" I turn like doorknobs"

Mayfield is trash.
Ain’t nothing wrong hanging out with me. I always pick up the tab!!!

Baker, not hungry— STARVING to be what everybody thought he should be. He will suck it up and play like Mahomes, push comes to shove.

Never forget their college shoot-out in 2016 when Baker topped Mahomes. He’s got that in him, dying to be released, and 27 years old.

Ain’t nothing wrong hanging out with me. I always pick up the tab!!!

Baker, not hungry— STARVING to be what everybody thought he should be. He will suck it up and play like Mahomes, push comes to shove.

Never forget their college shoot-out in 2016 when Baker topped Mahomes. He’s got that in him, dying to be released, and 27 years old.
LOL!
I just don't see it in Mayfield.

That in and of itself is not necessarily a bad thing. However, he needs everything around him to operating at peak efficiency (so much of that will depend on the health of Breece Hall) and after his last contract, he will end up being very, very expensive to sign.
I don't want him. But he also would not be expensive. Just cause he made big money on his last deal doesn't mean he is still worth that money. He is an ageing QB on the downside of his career that was benched this last season.

I don't want him. But he also would not be expensive. Just cause he made big money on his last deal doesn't mean he is still worth that money. He is an ageing QB on the downside of his career that was benched this last season.
I don't think he's worth the money, either. However, the QB market may dictate otherwise. Between Tannehill and Carr, I thin Carr would be a better fit for the Jets.

I agree with Antwerp1701, Tannehill needs lots of shiny toys for him to be on par. Hall would need to be Derrick Henry 2.0 and we would definitely need that alpha type number 1 wide out. Plus an O Line to protect him as he is not that agile.