2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Rodgers would be terrible here.
Besides being expensive. He’s not good anymore and is a dick.

He’s a temporary fix for maybe 1-2 years on a good team that is close to being a contender. That’s not the Jets.

They be better off with Dalton.
Just my opinion as a non Jet fan.
Also speaking as a non-Jet fan, I don't think Dalton would be a good fit here, either. I'd look at Tannehill before Dalton, but Tannehill needs everything to be just right around him so he can operate at his peak. He's not the kind of guy who can elevate everyone around him. If Garoppolo weren't hurt so much, I'd say him.

Also speaking as a non-Jet fan, I don't think Dalton would be a good fit here, either. I'd look at Tannehill before Dalton, but Tannehill needs everything to be just right around him so he can operate at his peak. He's not the kind of guy who can elevate everyone around him. If Garoppolo weren't hurt so much, I'd say him.
I just threw Daltons name out there as an example.
He’s a free agent so it wouldn’t cost them any picks
If they were going to give up a bunch of picks for a Quarterback. They should go after Jackson.

I just threw Daltons name out there as an example.
He’s a free agent so it wouldn’t cost them any picks
If they were going to give up a bunch of picks for a Quarterback. They should go after Jackson.
Picks for an injury prone QB. He ran his course, as all running QBs do. That is the reason Baltimore doesn't want to pay him. Also the dumb contract Brown's did with Watson. Ravens and other owners are trying to reset the market to get away from guaranteed money.

Picks for an injury prone QB. He ran his course, as all running QBs do. That is the reason Baltimore doesn't want to pay him. Also the dumb contract Brown's did with Watson. Ravens and other owners are trying to reset the market to get away from guaranteed money.
Idk about resetting the market.
Dan Jones got over 90 million guaranteed on his 160 contract.

Exactly and the rest of the teams weren't happy with that. They don't want that to be the norm so they are pushing back hard on Jackson.
That and he's not the same 2019 Lamar Jackson. He's now the Lamar Jackson that hasn't been able to finish the last two seasons because of lower body injuries. From September to the beginning of December, he's great. After that...not so much.

Rodgers would be terrible here.
Besides being expensive. He’s not good anymore and is a dick.

He’s a temporary fix for maybe 1-2 years on a good team that is close to being a contender. That’s not the Jets.

They be better off with Dalton.
Just my opinion as a non Jet fan.
Dalton? It shows you are not a Jets fan? Have you wanted Dalton recently? Talk about bad. Come on.