2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

What's the reasoning for the Jets starting Flacco today?
They did not ask Zack to stay away from the team as he is the back up today. I do this it’s stupid to play Flacco. The only reason I can think of is that 2 more OL starters are out. Do you put Zack in there with no OL and let him get killed as he waits too long to throw right now, he is too slow with his reads, will he get anything out of playing today if he gets beat up really bad? That can be the only reasoning.

They did not ask Zack to stay away from the team as he is the back up today. I do this it’s stupid to play Flacco. The only reason I can think of is that 2 more OL starters are out. Do you put Zack in there with no OL and let him get killed as he waits too long to throw right now, he is too slow with his reads, will he get anything out of playing today if he gets beat up really bad? That can be the only reasoning.
Also to preserve what little confidence he has.

So let the off season begin. I read somewhere that the Jets had a lot of money for Free Agents, but then I saw something about like 16 million? I know they will get a lot more by cutting players also.

Hackett? That was the best we could do? I get the connection to Rodgers, but this guy was a disaster as the Broncos HC this year. He is the offensive messiah to fix all the issues? SMH.

Broncos to me don’t matter. That was being a head coach. A Coordinator is much different. But not sure he was good at that either. He was only good with packers, but anyone would have been. Jaguars with Blake Bortles? He had one decent year? Who knows. Maybe it turns out good.

He really never had a top QB until Rodgers. So if you look at what his offenses did basically backup skill positions, not horrible. Still not a fan of the hire, and I really don't want Rodgers. It will set them back in the long run. He has become a hippie and play has declined, got no time for that nonsense.

I saw him in person once. Must have been the biggest human being in terms of pure mass I've ever seen live.
Yes he was I remember a loooong time ago he, Marty Lyons, Abdul Salam and Mark Gastineau were doing a signing at a Plaza Sports in Port Jefferson. Just about the time that Sack Exchange poster came out. Huge crowd to get it signed....of course Gastineau was a no show.It was cool though...sometime in the 80s.

Used love the lonigros and port Jeff sports. Jimmy the finger, Woolworths and zorba the Greek. That shopping center used to be awesome.
Yes he was I remember a loooong time ago he, Marty Lyons, Abdul Salam and Mark Gastineau were doing a signing at a Plaza Sports in Port Jefferson. Just about the time that Sack Exchange poster came out. Huge crowd to get it signed....of course Gastineau was a no show.It was cool though...sometime in the 80s.