2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

That was something special to watch Sunday. I have seen and suffered through many Jet games and seasons, but Sundays was for sure top 5 one of the worst. How he is still employed at this moment is a head scratcher. Bates is a terrible play caller and he can go as well.

Total rebuild at this point. You have a solid Def, especially secondary. See if Darnold is the QB of future. Get Bill Cowher to come off the CBS set and build a winner. If Gruden can be woo'd, so can Cowher.

I believe Banacek is available?
As a Giant fan I’m wondering if anyone thinks we might be able to field a playoff team if they combined?
When a team looks like they quit it’s a very serious problem.
The sad part, is that, you are right. If we combine the 2 teams, we still finish under 500.

That was something special to watch Sunday. I have seen and suffered through many Jet games and seasons, but Sundays was for sure top 5 one of the worst. How he is still employed at this moment is a head scratcher. Bates is a terrible play caller and he can go as well.

Total rebuild at this point. You have a solid Def, especially secondary. See if Darnold is the QB of future. Get Bill Cowher to come off the CBS set and build a winner. If Gruden can be woo'd, so can Cowher.
I think his ship has sailed.

I like Harbaugh (Baltimore)
I think the franchise needs a take charge kick you in your ass kind of guy, with a personality that can back up the tough talk. I know its not happening BC CJ said he wouldn't give complete control to a coach. But I think its necessary for this franchise and group.

Real world, why not give Caldwell and Jim Bob Cooter a shot. Caldwell groomed Peyton Manning in Indy. Cooter can call plays, and he has the best Coordinator name EVER! McCarthy isn't coming to NY.

I like Harbaugh (Baltimore)
I think the franchise needs a take charge kick you in your ass kind of guy, with a personality that can back up the tough talk. I know its not happening BC CJ said he wouldn't give complete control to a coach. But I think its necessary for this franchise and group.

Real world, why not give Caldwell and Jim Bob Cooter a shot. Caldwell groomed Peyton Manning in Indy. Cooter can call plays, and he has the best Coordinator name EVER! McCarthy isn't coming to NY.
You like Harbaugh but I believe he just signed an extension.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
As a Giants fan I truly hope they fuck this up cause they appear to finally have a qb
That said my thought on MCCarthy is he worked with both Favre and Rodgers and if he can get Darnold to be half as good you guys may really have something.
The upcoming draft is going to be huge for them

Harbaugh is unsigned after this season ends.

Gase had interview today, not someone I would want though.
I thought They have him an extension.

I think pagano would be good.
He also a good guy. his players would kill for him.
Gase is a bit of a dick. The press would kill him here.

Dan Campbell would be good too. But they probably wouldn't talk to him.