2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I agree. Why didnt anyone else reach out to McCarthy. Wigs, The Giants will be in the same boat next year looking for a coach after Giants realize their coach, cant coach.
I think there are only two head jobs left and it seems he isn’t being considered for either???? Strangs

LW the Giants would never fire their coach after winning their FIFTH SUPER BOWL.
Would they? :)

We don't have a 2nd round pick this year we traded last year and this year's 2s to move up to get Darnold. I would do it if OBJ would finally come out of the closet!

Mr. Wiggley

6 plus this years 2 and next years 1 to move three spots?? Pass
Still probably won’t have the future qb but I’ll hang onto it and take either the Alabama monster tackle or one of the Clemson linemen
Not actually sure Jets will move this is a great chance to get a big o lineman or build the defense

#3 Pick and 100 million in cap space, this is it in my opinion. Never sets up any better for the Jets.
Sign Leveon, Donald (DE from Rams), add a linebacker and WR in Free Agency, then see what is waiting for you at number 3. Probably still leaves Jets with 25 Million to play with. Herndon looking good, Anderson and Darnold were meshing towards end of season. Enunwa is a solid possession number 3 type of receiver.

Could never be better, lets hope Gang Green's luck Finally changes.

6 plus this years 2 and next years 1 to move three spots?? Pass
Still probably won’t have the future qb but I’ll hang onto it and take either the Alabama monster tackle or one of the Clemson linemen
Not actually sure Jets will move this is a great chance to get a big o lineman or build the defense
I get it, but someone will do that to get the QB.

#3 Pick and 100 million in cap space, this is it in my opinion. Never sets up any better for the Jets.
Sign Leveon, Donald (DE from Rams), add a linebacker and WR in Free Agency, then see what is waiting for you at number 3. Probably still leaves Jets with 25 Million to play with. Herndon looking good, Anderson and Darnold were meshing towards end of season. Enunwa is a solid possession number 3 type of receiver.

Could never be better, lets hope Gang Green's luck Finally changes.
I want Clowney as a FA. Donald, I doubt will be available.

I agree Ricker, he has some swag and a little Rex Ryan in him. Could be what the defense needs.
He's an excellent dc. His defense is always very good but boarders being dirty.
He does seem to ware out his welcome or gets cleaned out with the fired head coach.

I was surprised he didn't get the HC job with the browns but
Its easy to look like a good coach when you have the defensive talent that the Browns have. The jets need some more talent though.

Dirty without a doubt, but Browns DEF this year was much improved and very good at times, and didn't hear any opposing teams complaining about any dirty play.

Jets needs are obvious on DEF - a DE and a LB, interesting to see what happens.

Like I stated in an earlier post, we should be excited as JETS fans, this could be the 50 year hibernation is finally ending.

Mr. Wiggley

So am reading that the Steelers are done with Antonio Brown
What say the Jets fans here???
And yes if Pittsburgh asks for the number 3 I give them the finger
Other ideas???