2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

What I don't get if the GM and coach aren't getting along why should/would the GM Job be in danger? He got the coach decent players.And this guy hasn't coached a jet game yet! Not like they signed Parcells to coach If Maccagnen was gonna get fired he should've went when Bowls did

What a debacle, I don't mind that McCagnon (Spelling) is gone, his drafts were AWFUL. But Gase seems like a total nut job, and now they want to TRADE Bell? Gase has had ONE BIG win against the patriots in December a few years ago, what else has he done?

Trading Bell is not a true rumor. This Gase guy though, he is a complete megalomaniac. He tries to surround himself with "his people" to look smarter, because "his people" are bigger failures than him. Outside of Gregg Williams, all the assistants he wanted would be unemployed. Gase did not want Williams and unfortunately it will rear it's ugly head during the season. Whether Gase stays on as acting GM or they hire someone else (most are saying the guy from Philly who is Gases boy) the Gase / Williams marriage is going to be short lived.

Who do you guys like for GM, and please don't say Gase. Hahaha.
NO. I will admit, I wanted him as the coach. He will be good. Not too sure about the GM. I guess all the guys I read about that they are interested in, seem good. Gase' friend, from Philly, they say would be great but Philly will do everything in their power to keep him.

Also heard Phil Savage, Chad Alexander, and Todd McShay rumors that one of them might be brought in for front office in some capacity. Again, just rumors.

Strange how nobody is bashing the Texans for firing their GM. The Jets got slaughtered in the media. Texans only gave their guy a year. O'Brien has run at least two GM's out of town.

Just watched Gase on YES, I really like his demeanor. I don't want too get to excited, but maybe this guy could be legit. Maybe this team will be playing meaningful games in November/December like he was saying. Team is looking well rounded, I am always so hesitant because its the Jets. But just Maybe.

Just watched Gase on YES, I really like his demeanor. I don't want too get to excited, but maybe this guy could be legit. Maybe this team will be playing meaningful games in November/December like he was saying. Team is looking well rounded, I am always so hesitant because its the Jets. But just Maybe.
I watched it too and I agree with you.

I'm still not sold on Gase, but he does seem different this time around. I think it will be a pretty good season, but not even think playoffs. I just keep telling myself look at what Belichick did in his second stint as a HC. One can always dream. Lol