2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
But after rethinking it. They probably win 5, get the 5th pick in the draft, dont get one of the top 3 QBS, and our suffering continues.
Or they get the number 1 pick and all the qb's either go back to school or go to grad school or decide McDonald's is a better choice than QB of the NYJ.

I actually like Allen the best. Big pocket passer, Rosen doesn't seem into it or could handle NYC press. Mayfield is a 6foot baby. Darnold is just as good as the last 5 USC QBs that have came out.

Mr. Wiggley

What do the Jets fans on here think of the QB battle so far? Any opinions after the first pre-season game?
I echo Slick but actually from what little I saw all 3 QBs looked good. I wonder how the Jets are trying to figure a way to get McNown to retire so they can keep him as a coach and have Teddy B and Darnold as 1 and 2

I echo Slick but actually from what little I saw all 3 QBs looked good. I wonder how the Jets are trying to figure a way to get McNown to retire so they can keep him as a coach and have Teddy B and Darnold as 1 and 2
I have a few friends in the organization, not high up, but mid level guys. They tell me the reason they promoted Bates from QB coach to OC and left the QB coach spot open is because McCown will be the QB coach next year. Does make sense cause he has played in pretty much every style of offense in the NFL.

Mr. Wiggley

I have a few friends in the organization, not high up, but mid level guys. They tell me the reason they promoted Bates from QB coach to OC and left the QB coach spot open is because McCown will be the QB coach next year. Does make sense cause he has played in pretty much every style of offense in the NFL.
My thought was they won’t carry three guys so make it worth it for him to go now?
Otherwise they have to inactivate one guy each week? I just don’t see them keeping all three active but what do I know.